Japan: how do you defend them Sup Forums?

Junko Furuta was a 17-year-old Japanese high school student who was abducted, tortured, raped, and murdered in the late 1980s. Her murder case was named concrete-encased high school girl murder case due to her severely mutilated body being discovered in a concrete drum filled with 208 litres of concrete. The murder was mainly perpetrated by four teenage boys, Hiroshi Miyano, Jō Ogura, Shinji Minato, Yasushi Watanabe, who were known deliquents and serial rapists.

About 100 people knew about Junko's captivity, but either did nothing about it or themselves participated in the torture and murder. Most of the participants were friends of the teenage boys, who were low-ranking members of the Yakuza.

Junko was held captive for 40 days, during which time she was repeatedly raped, beaten and tortured. According to their trial statements, the four of them:

Raped her over 400 times. They also invited and encouraged their friends to humiliate and gang rape her.
Starved her.
Beat her several times with golf clubs, bamboo sticks and iron rods.
Used her as a "punching bag" by hanging her body from the ceiling.
Dropped barbells onto her stomach several times.
Forced her to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine.
Forced her to masturbate in front of them.
Inserted foreign objects, such as iron bars, scissors and skewers into her vagina and anus, rendering her unable to defecate and urinate properly.
Shoved a still-lit light bulb into her vagina.
Set fireworks into her anus, vagina, mouth and ears.
Burnt her vagina and clitoris with cigarettes and lighters.
Burnt her eyelids with hot wax and lighters
Tore off her left nipple with pliers.
Pierced her breasts with sewing needles.

Furuta was held captive in the house of one of the abductors. His parents knew and did not intervene, even as she begged for help, begged to be killed to end her suffering.

The accused were convicted as Young offender, received light sentences, and are now free.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka_school_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, huwhite people would never do something like tha... oh

Dude....what the fuck?

i feel sick

it's almost like psychos exist in every society! huh. really made me think

thats not the point, everyone was too beta to stop them even when they were perfectly aware

no wonder they make such a bizzare hentai shits.

(((yakuza)))

That's kinda hot

>hurr durr i read this manga and i play the hero of justice

Jesus fucking christ dude....

Unlike American school shootings, Japan has school stabbings.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka_school_massacre

>yakuza related
well it was a revenge or gang related case.

Nope. Random. she was innocent

>Junko Furuta was abducted on November 25, 1988, by Hiroshi Miyano (now Hiroshi Yokoyama) and his accomplice Nobuharu Minato (now Shinji Minato). Both boys were wandering around Misato, Junko's hometown, with the intention of robbing and raping women.[1] They spotted Junko cycling home after finishing her part-time job around 8:30 PM. Under Hiroshi's orders, Nobuharu kicked Junko off her bike and then immediately fled the scene.[1] Hiroshi, acting as an innocent bystander, rushed up to her and offered to walk her home, stating that she may still be in danger.[1] After gaining her trust Hiroshi lured her into a nearby warehouse, where he informed her that he was a member of the Yakuza.[1] After threatening to kill her, he raped her — once in the warehouse, and once again in a nearby hotel.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

Sounds about right japan is full of neet and beta who cower in fear if it was a base bkack man he would had saved that poor girl and knoch those boys out

>Raped her over 400 times

>About 100 people knew about Junko's captivity, but either did nothing about it or themselves participated in the torture and murder. Most of the participants were friends of the teenage boys, who were low-ranking members of the Yakuza.
>Most of the participants were friends of the teenage boys, who were low-ranking members of the Yakuza.
>who were low-ranking members of the Yakuza.

>Amerrimutts
>white
ALL white Americans have at least 1% of nigger blood in them.

Yes, gooks are insects, we know that.

>there are people out there on Sup Forums right now who are willing to deface this girls' memory just to bring down my country's image

it was sick.
But it was 30 years ago's one incident.

Japan has 130 million population.
99.999% aren't like that.

just like Fritzl case.
Austria is super safe but sometimes happened sick incident.

>my country
Stop larping obese amerrimutt. You are not a japanese person.
You are not a real japanese person, stop larping.

Boy your country is whack thats why yall the land of the weird with ur hentais, and faggot manchildren neet, and beta short males with tiny dicks.

>Baniszewski

>Hurr durr murders occur
>Explain dis, whitey
>Explain dis, japs
There will always be extreme cases. Some races have more of those extreme cases than others, and you know which races those are.

am real nip.

Japan is safe in general.
But sometimes crazy criminal commit fucked up crime like other countries...

Oops

Not so fast Mr. 81%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors_murders

I don't think Japan is much different to other countries.

But western media don't want to believe it.

pretty much just an average day in any other shithole

No you aren't. Very few Japanese post here. If you were real you'd post your passport, otherwise you're a fat gaijin engrish teacher.

I will know whether you're larper depending on how you answer this next question, how is anime/manga and people that like it treated in wider society?

Justice was not served. It never is all the time.

That's why I find it chilling that Japanese police are manufacturing their 99% conviction rate when many of those cases included in those statistics are bogus.

T.retarded weeb

Gook is right.
Claiming that all Japs are sick because of this one case is like claiming Germans are cannibals because of one famous cannibal. It's crazy.
Germans to this day are portrayed in comedy as creepy cannibals. Why should we do the same with Japs?

>passport

ok.
wait a minute.

>blm
>muh dick
checks out

Why do you care?
It was in Japan and you are in Canada.

>99%
Where the fuck did you get that bogus number?

So you had to go all the way back to the 80s for this? For Detroit or Chicago, this is an average Tuesday.

>point out similar incident in white country
>man must therefore be an extreme cultural xenophile with ethnic self-hatred
Being this fucking retarded is why you can't ever get your colonies back despite being an allied nation.

Sorry, what country are you again?

>"Japanese authorities also solve 75.9% of robbery cases and 95.9% of homicide cases.[5]"

Not 99, but still pretty high. Humans rights groups (yeah I know, whether or not you trust them) allege that this is because the Japanese police force confessions out of people who are often detained with few rights.

Nuke em all

Yeah but I don’t think any German cannibals have been shielded by like 100 people

Mate this is too much
You NEED the atom bomb

Don't compare us redskins with that sub-human

Don't bother with the brit retard. It doesn't matter if you are or aren't Japanese.

*uses cherry picked examples to bash a single country when nearly identical cases exist in all countries*
go back to /r/eddit

Western countries (Germany excluded) didn’t invade its neighbouring counties in wars of aggression. They didn’t enslave girls and women in those territories .. confort women, at least 20,000 as many as 400,000+ ... systematically raped by Japanese Imperial Soliders.

How can you claim iJapanese violence and rape is an isolated incident?

There's a good hentai manga about this.

Because I'm posting on Sup Forums, would be rather hypocritical to hate the Japanese on an imageboard centered around Japanese things, no?

They don’t though.
100 people knowing about this and not doing anything?

sorry.I forgot passport in my parent's house.

I have only this one in my apartment.
This is a pension book"年金手帳" for Japanese citizen.

that doesnt prove she wasnt somehow related. family perhaps?

*advocates against genocide*
Why don’t you go back to r/cuckolding you cum guzzler

>Western countries didn't invade there neighbors

Surely the father would track down and kill those responsible for this. It must be human nature to want to lash out at these animals.

Calm down Emu-fodder. Getting mad about Darwin getting bombed and the Japs raping your cruisers in WW2 isn't helping.

Careful, you're going to shatter the weeb's delusions, we'll need a suicide watch.

>didn't invade its neighbouring countries in wars of aggressive
nigga please.

So Korean men either let japs take away half a million women and didn't do shit, or they were involving in the pimping themselves.

In a regular neighborhood, not even gangs. Neighbors allegedly heard screams and heard shit from the kids, many of whom were involved, and chose to close their eyes and pretend nothing is wrong.

Wew lad, I hope you're being ironic.

>jp
>1/100000000 brutal murder rate
>spic
>1/100 brutal murder rate
>nigger
>1/50 brutal murder rate
gee. really boggins the noggin

>Issei Sagawa (佐川 一政 Sagawa Issei, born April 26, 1949)[1] also known as Pang, is a Japanese criminal who in 1981, while in Paris, murdered and cannibalized a Dutch woman named Renée Hartevelt. After his release, he became a minor celebrity in Japan and made a living through the public's interest in his crime.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

>became a minor celebrity in Japan

the gangsters are 70% chinese and korean

Whatever floats your boat
... or sinks it

>Issei Sagawa also known as Pang, is a Japanese criminal who in 1981, while in Paris, murdered and cannibalized a Dutch woman named Renée Hartevelt. After his release, he became a minor celebrity in Japan and made a living through the public's interest in his crime.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
Japanese """"""people"""""""

Lol didn't see nice one.

That town certainly needed to be removed.
It’s bad but also not on the same level as 100 people knowing that someone was being kept as a sex slave and slowly killed.

The perpetrators were yakuza members. They would have been scared to confess the incident to the police and get potentially revenge-killed or something.

These are heartbreaking. This cruelty and evilness I can't understand. Does anyone know if this has any relation with the jailer experiment?

my last time in tokyo there had been tons of niggers and muslims about. I literally had to stab a sandnigger outside of a bar in tokyo

please tell me you idiots are doing something about that

>t. Gook
The comfort women thing I total bogus
They were whores that were making off a living from their jobs as prostitutes for the military.
Don't believe me? Go read the Japanese Prisoner of War Interrogation Report No. 49.
It is all a scheme to extort money from Japan

Dont post this kind of stuff here. We know you are japanese from the way you type.

That guy questioning you is just a dickhead

pls respond. I literally took my jap fiance to live in hk instead. tokyo is a fucking cesspit

I don't live in Tokyo.I live in countryside of Japan.

I don't go bar and have never been to there.
Those bars are not common in here.

Your Zapanese fiance prefer HK I guess.

The amount of kids on Sup Forums is baffling.

There are sick and twisted people around. Always have been. In every country and culture. Grow the fuck up you whiny bitches.

お前本当に準日本人ならちゃんと日本語喋れるやんな?

I don't mean about bars

I mean please tell me you are talking about kicking ainoko niggers and muslims out. tokyo is repulsive

喋れるわ。
てかなんで関西弁やねんw

You don't think rumours would spread throughout a town? News like spread like wildfire in those towns, user. I'd be baffled if 100+ weren't aware of it on some level.

I don't know what you read but clearly she was being sexually abused and slowly killed. These are similar cases. Americans are also guilty of mass a huge amount of mass lynchings, and the west in general seems to kill way more people than East Asia.

But nope, people dig up 30 year old isolated incidents to prove some strange point. Honestly, it sounds like people are butthurt about the violent state of America and are instead pretending that Asians countries are worse off than them. Classic projection.

They got light sentences because their fathers had connections. It's usually always the case.

I read about one Jap before who raped and killed a young girl in broad daylight and began eating her. He only had to agree to go to a psychiatrist in order to not face charges since daddy had a good position in a big corporation.

incorrect. they got light sentences because no minor faces criminal liability in japan. ever. period.

お前か?いつもこのボードで移民増やせとかほざいている日本人アノンのやつ

Read about who their fathers were. All had connections.

Not entirely true now. They are trying to make it more strict

んなわけね~w

あいつはアメリカ人だろw

私は流暢な英語を話すことができます、私に何かを求める

They were low-ranks from Yakuza, no one wanted to fuck with the mafia. Everyone knows you would be afraid of it too leaf.

なるほど、安心した
貴様みたいなブリットボングに何も求めてないで

The difference is that Eurocucks do not falsify their history books to pretend they 'dindu nuffin'.

On the contrary we carry the guilt for generations and get scolded by the khazar overlors whenever we do not pay enough respect, or fail at our duty of remembrance.

yeah exactly, i dont think anyone else in the town wanted to end up in the same situation.

universal gun rights. immediately

very thorough documentation for people supposedly treated like slaves

almost like.... they got hired...

well he didnt kill her or torture, also problem is that 100 other japanese knew about it and they did nothing, they let her suffer.

The pic you posted proves the opposite dumbass. Those newspaper articles included in the pic clearly mentions they are recruiting comfort women for the military. The price is also mentioned in the article.
Hmmmm, slaves am I rite?
Maybe ypou should read more into it before shitposting?

>yawwwnnn
That's nothing boys, we see that kinda stuff every month.

America: how do you defend them Sup Forums?

Sylvia Likens was tortured to death in the 1960s by her abusive babysitter. She was sexually tortured not just by the babysitter but by neighbors as well. The people who were responsible served a short time and were released and died in obscurity.

You are grasping at straws.