Buzzfeed hacked!!

Which one of you guys did this !!!
buzzfeed.com/outefiainuvai/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39uhz?utm_term=.bj7EOpQAl#.kyrgDaPr8

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/patricepeck/37-things-white-people-ruined-in-2017,
archive.is/AZVIS
youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if Buzzfeed just swallowed the red pill?

>"Buzzfeed hacked"

Anyone can post an article on buzzfeed dumbass

ARCHIVE

how come we don't raid it with redpills more often?

Go ahead, start a thread.

Nobody reads those articles, I assume.

Buzzfeed has always been trash. The article OP linked was inspired by this, buzzfeed.com/patricepeck/37-things-white-people-ruined-in-2017, which is trending on their site because racism is cool when it's against white people.

I've doctored this screenshot to leave out the bit about buzzfeed articles not being a reflection on the site. Feel free to post this on SJW webpages to fire them up and create plenty of new years entertainment for us as the site struggles to handle double standards and damage control.

Social media filtration HEAVILY WEIGHTS by domain. So since you have a piece of BUZZFEED being shared around, particularly if you shitpost it on throwaway accounts, the visibility of this post will rise.
The article _will_ be taken down.
Do not stop posting. Shitposting to buzzfeed is the glory and grace of social media memers. Make them shut it down.
Do the same with Kotaku and any other asshole publication which attempts to harvest content from it's users.

NO 1 SHOULD HAVE BEEN
>STOP RUINING BEING BLACK

> DOUBLE NIGGERD

instead

this shit is like tears in the rain, archive it!

archive.is/AZVIS

youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU

I want to be in the archives!

lmao thx op made me lol

it was me
i got in contact with some deep web boys to poke at buzzfeed

get hype for more our guys and doxxing

I screencapped the comments.

They're Sup Forums like while written by normies.

>Sit down. Don't mumble.
mein sides

>37-things-white-people-ruined-in-2017

Have you read this shit?
I have no clue wut this fucking nigger bitch is on about... you'all this and you'll that, boop-bah loopa. Can't understand a word of it
Seriously WTF - and this is a staff writer?
No wonder niggers are fuckin space cadet retarded

i don't know if i'm reading some of the stats right, let's see if someone can explain statistics to me
4. White people's lives
this section says that whites get killed much more often by blacks than by whites, right?

12. White lives
and this graph says that whites get killed at the same rate by whites and by blacks

so they contradict each other, right?

It would definitely make a difference if its more than one article tho

>mfw unsuspecting people will see this

Dropping redpills on Buzzfeed. The man the legend

2018 will be a wonderful year

Fucking glorious, but...
>anti-semitism
Rabbi watcha doin?

>neighbourhood
Checks out. It was deff written by a bong or an Aussie. Well done.

so what were the 37 things

That’s actually very smart. It’s about time we partake in the divide and conquer narrative.

i am openly racist and everyone else should be too. btw i'm black

it's different crime stats.
#4 is talking about violent crime stats, as in white on black vs black on white. As in white are at a much higher risk for being mugged, robbed, raped and so on by a black person than blacks are by a white person.
Then being blacks make up a smaller percent of pop if you balance their stat against population and correct it the numbers it shows just how much impact a small their 13% population has over all on crime vs whites.

#12 is only talking about murder rate.
Being most murder are committed by someone you know or at least are in contact with with in your life the rates tend to balance about a bit more. Being whites kill white they know about as much as blacks kill whites they know. Blacks kill their fellow blacks like crazy and then there is a very tiny sub stat of white people killing blacks.
If you break it down to just cops I'm sure it's even lower but yet that's what they protest the most about.

She's mad that white people don't make Mac N Cheese from the Kraft box and mad that she didn't know what a "macaroni salad" or that variations can be had on a basic pasta (like adding vegetables or meats). Then she is mad about white people just existing and that blacks aren't kangz or something. It's nonsense and repeats the same thing for like 4-5 steps so this fucking jungle nigger couldn't even come up with 37 unique topics.

It's a double Jew move. Usually risky but sometimes it is a good move to Jew a Jew with Jewish tricks. It happened to Weinstein as one of the more recent examples.

>Inner cities

heh

This user should be heeded

>Make them shut it down.

Look at me.
We are the jews now.

Per capital, by race, 68% of black families were on snap in 2012. This statistic is often misconstrued due to there being many more white families in the us than black families.

Here's to the Mutha Fuckin man........ You da man.

Forced Buzzfed

>A politician from Philadelphia designed this new LGBT flag to represent Black People and People of Colour. The only problem is that Black isn't a sexuality.

>Hacked
>Someone posted an article
kys

It is. They're the only ones who get aroused by morbidly obese white trash and fried chicken.

Also they left out the white stripe? :(

Why do the minorities always get left out.
Is blacks even a color cause I's checks the rainsbows?

Good thing MJ went to bat for us.
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

Sing it Micahel!!!! They don't cares about white peoples.