Start racemixing

WMAF thread

Asian Female:
>passionate
>carying
>stays young forever
>petite figure and beautiful shining black hair
>has a great capacities but needs a solid foundation in order to have confidence
>will support you, help you maintain home, educate and love your children

Please come to China and get a Chinese girl

Other urls found in this thread:

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek, why not Japan? Oh,... I they don't need to marry green cards there.

I am born of wmaf
pls help

I like their personalities but Asians are ugly compared to white women.

Reminder that if you were to get an asian GF itll never be a pale 3.14qt north east asian itll be a short, pigfaced fillipino, thai or indonesian looking for an ez greencard and half your money.

do not reply to anti-white threads

sage

I saw so many Indonesians when I visited the Netherlands. Are you half indonesian? I felt like everyone there was more or less a mutt with a certain degree of indonesian blood. the indonesian food was tasty at least, I had a lot

I worship asian women, chase them, do anything so they will notice me. I WILL DRINK THEIR BATHWATER

yfw you realize God exists ( he made asian women )

Kek,

quick red-pill about chinese girls, cause I live near where whole families are emigrating : they mostly date within their community. I still get aggressive eye-contact from local migrant Chinese girls mistaking me for a fellow china-man.

I want my kids to look like me and I don't think a race-mixing degenerate or asian in general can ever be as good of a mother as a white woman can be.

Just go for Japanese, Korean and Chinese.

t. Expert

sure thing mustard race man.

a lot of indo’s here. most of them aren’t really asian anymore. the ones that came here years ago were already hapa’s and now there’s just a bunch of white people saying they’re asian

what could possibly go wrong?

Whole reason its hard. They have a culture of staying within their own race while south east niggergooks show no reservations and throw themselves at a white man. Youll be hard pressed to get a north east asian but congrats if you do (whilst theyre not intoxicated that is)

Chinese girls can look white

That's ok dawg, I don't think asians like shitskins anyway.

well there is no shame if you settle for any south east asian, some thais, cambodians, laos, vietnamese can be high value, but the more north east you go, the harder that game gets, those women are like walls of ice, and for me that is very important that chase, that effort. But there are some beautiful thai girls out there in the jungle south, no doubt and for some those fire women are may be the best choice.

>Angelina Danilova
Not Chinese.

OH LOOK THIS THREAD AGAIN

Would never female nature is the same everywhere u inexperienced burger boys get out of blue-pill delusions the lot of yous

Indos all only after your money confirmed.

Already have one. In the process of marrying making her belly filled.

STOP PUSHING THIS KIKES

Russian women are not chinks.

>muh white women

NERD FAGGOT, EAT MUD TWINK

japa women are autistic but cute

Mixed will be hanged by my superior blue-eyed European grandchildren

Good goys, yes, make some regressive mongrels with blank insects eyes and no identity

fucking shill stick to your own kind and dont drag your shit here you fucking jew.

Gooks are fucking flat-faced, pretentious sluts that fuck anything "cute". If you're a white man fucking a slope, nip, chink, zipperhead, or gook, you are contributing to the dysgenics of whites.

I'm not saying a man should find a "wife" in his own race, but he should at least try to bone and make a child with a slut of his own race. Just pray god gives you a male child so you don't have to worry about a brain dead skank daughter who does make-up and social media.

already disproven, see this post if you are anti white women then you are anti white

Wow. White wonen really are garbage

>disproven because muh one image
>muh dating stats
SHOW FORNICATION STATISTICS
White knighting cuck.

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/

name 5 goof WMAF hapas

already addressed this, see

The only race-mixing I'm interested in is pairing off white western women with African men. I especially enjoy doing it with Swedish women and Nigerian men.

>im literally a retarded snownigger
Noted.

Reminder that while there is nothing wrong with WM and anything else, we must never accept white women mixing with invaders. Don’t think twice about the "hypocrisy" of it because they won’t think twice about doing the same to us.

Sex with Chinksects. Not ever.

>i call people who provide statistics for their claims niggers
>this means i win the argument

>one image vs multiple images
We've already established you're retarded, user. Stop posting selfies.

KILL WHITEY!!

She's super hot you nigger

>fuk wywomen dey race traitur
>btw azn puzzy is gud fken based chings

asian women are soulless materialistic whores and all the thirsty betas lusting after them are retarded

Screwing foreign chicks is an act of conquest, and it does more good than daydreaming about the day of the rope. If you want the invaders to fear you take everything you can from them.

and you end up fapping at the idea if that was an asian woman

damn did the japanese fell to the jewish cult of death too?

sad

>if i hate what white women truly are, i'm leftist
top kek
Go jerk off with your tree friends, LARPer.

whatever you need to say to justify fucking chinks, my dude

you forget whites are the world minority
and your descendants will end up hating their white side
look at South America

Enough with the cuckposting. Coalburners are trash but you’re a stupid cunt if you’re willing to forsake the lot for the actions of a degenerate few.

south ones have these horrible beliefs in spirits and other spiritual that are had to get over if your secular yourself

>my superior blue-eyed European grandchildren
>netherlands
there will be no "blue eyed europeans" in the netherlands in two generations

christianity in china is not the same as western christianity

>if i hate what white women truly are
you hate a fiction, i already addressed this here which you conveniently ignored because they disprove your claims

That's disgusting,

>blond hair
>blues

Why are East Asians so obsessed with wanting to be white? I thought they're proud of their race.

>amerimongrel
>start mongrelizing
Memes write themselves at this point. Fuck sake I swear every pro mongrelization thread is an American

>Asian female
>Any of those things at once
>All of those things together
OP has never met an Asian, their language and sound alone is enough. Disgusting bug people.

A man can have many descendants.

I follow wotanism and let me tell you, this guy is hated by other followers of Odin

>da jooz are bazed
>dey did nuffin rong

ignore all MGTOW virgins
do not respond to MGTOW threads

we aren't in the 1700s dumbass.

>I follow wotanism
>flag

>women should be responsible for their actions
to
>da jooz are bazed
user, we established you were retarded long ago, but damn.

Literally
>it's OK when white men do it
Fuck off and kys.

I hail Odin, but I hate mudslims more

>check'd

Just a reminder: in the Lord of the Rings, orientals/mongols were the orcs.