A group of Israeli tourists just went behind our desk counters, which are off to anyone not working there...

A group of Israeli tourists just went behind our desk counters, which are off to anyone not working there, plugged out all six computers, printers, and scanners to charge their phones, because all other sockets were taken.

I am now a Nazi.

Oy vey, you mean I can charge my phone for FREE here?

Unplug the phones and throw them in the oven op. Dont be so weak willed.

israeli tourists are known to be the worst. jews are of the devil never trust them

I second this

Where the fuck do you work where thats acceptable? Were you not doing important things on the computer?

Our whole life is standing in queues and waiting until something gets freed. They chose an alternative path. I mean, they did the right thing.

A parasite only exists as long as there's extra for it to survive off of. When the better men are gone, these people die off or move on to find more to leech off of. It's not the right thing.

What fucking parasites are you talking about? I think you should go take your meds.

TOP KEK
Hotel?

I used to fall for the
>Israeli Jews aren't like diaspora Jews
meme because most of the Israeli posters here are decent and can take the bants. Then I experienced Israeli tourists...

It's an intelligence test. Unplug their phones and tell them to get fucked.

Burgers are too nice. Grow a set.

>Israeli tourists ask me for directions to a place
>Tell them to go the opposite way

A person who agrees to wait in line for shit that everyone needs and then takes it from others when they can't get it fast enough is a parasite. I'm gonna guess you fall into this category?

Truly devillish

Israelanons are great because they aren't lying about being Jews

What you should do if you haven't already given back the phones is place them on the counter with the cables in the form of a swastika and should they actually ask about it tell them 'pure coincidence'.

Then we're all parasites in a way. I mean you're not in USSR having to queue for everything.

>i mean you're not PHYSICALLY waiting in line so you're stealing
meme flag says what?

Who is asking? A guy who thinks piracy is theft too?

Very true but that doesn't make them great, they are still kikes.

literally take their phones out back, destroy them all, and never go to work again

>reasons I am not a service slave

We ripped the phones out and told them not to do it again. We weren't at desks.

No. When you're at a hotel, do you go behind desk counter and plug out the fucking computers like a retard. When you're at a bank or a library, do you go into offices you're not supposed to be in, and use and break stuff there?

What the fuck am I even arguing here?

Damn. Now you need to think of something different. Put a stink bomb in the AC to their room?