When did the left adopt pedophilia

When did the left adopt pedophilia

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
books.google.co.uk/books?id=YicgAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA277&dq="average age of marriage"&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="average age of marriage"&f=false
livescience.com/10569-human-lifespans-constant-2-000-years.html
theepochtimes.com/the-failed-communist-experiment-with-free-love_2242535.html
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7079641/Women-lose-90-per-cent-of-eggs-by-30.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

right around the time they lost access to fried-chicken-gizzard fueled farm equipment. They want their slaves back, and it's ok if they're underage slaves.

Roy Moore is a pedophile

When did op become a faggot

Because sex at an early age/mental disorder/depression = leftism.

when they became leftists

leftism is degeneracy, all degeneracy is equal, birds of a feather hang together

So our ancestors for 100.000 thousand years waited out of being nice to fuck a women till she was 18?

Are you fucking retarded or just a low IQ women?
If she bleeds she is reDY to create life you subhuman dumbass

A while now:
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

6500BC

You have to go alllll the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah.
>bomb all the fags into glass, glass, glass!

The following is always worth posting as an antidote to paedophilia propaganda.

Young marriages have always been the exception to the rule. Hesiod, the most ancient Greek writer, says that a woman should not be married until she is at least four years past puberty. Plutarch says that Spartan women were to marry "not when they were small and underage for wedlock, but when they were in full bloom and wholly ripe" (Life of Lycurgus). Tacitus informs us that the standard practice among the ancient Germans was to avoid early marriages. "Late comes love to the young men, and their first manhood is not enfeebled. Nor are the maidens hurried into marriage; the same age and a similar stature is required; well-matched and vigorous they wed, and the offspring reproduce the strength of the parents." (Germania.) The average age of marriage in 1900 in Germany was 27.8 for males and 25.5 for females; in the U. S., 27.6 for white males and 23.9 for white females (Haines, 1996). In France, in the early 19th century it was 30 years for males, 26 years for females.

The average age of marriage in England from at least the age of Elizabeth to the Victorian era was about twenty-five for both sexes. Marriages with young people were so rare that, in the year 1839 (to take an example at random) there was not a single marriage in England contracted with a person of either sex under the age of 15. Read it for yourself here:

"... According to this table there were under 15 years, none for either sex."

books.google.co.uk/books?id=YicgAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA277&dq="average age of marriage"&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="average age of marriage"&f=false

19th century Prussia: "Thirty-five is the average age of marriage in Prussia, and, where the land is much divided, the peasants never marry before 32. Nor does the habit of late marriage increase immorality, for, apart from the larger towns, Prussia is among the states of Europe characterized by fewest illegitimate births."

>wanting to fuck 16 year olds makes you a pedophile

now that we've established that every man on the planet is a pedophile, what next?

They would be married first you fucking degenerate.

i dont know.... in the old days there were alot of disseases....wheiting for men and women to get past 20 to get married..uhm maybe...but shurely they would get kids way before that....

It's not a left/right thing. Both sides are engaged in the sickest, most degenerate behaviour possible. The left is running out of victimhood causes like gay rights and trans bullshit, so they started parading diddlers around as the next "victim class". My theory is that as you amass money and power you get more and more bored with things because you can get them easily, so the elite push their fetishes into the darkness to try and make it exciting again. Like that old phrase..."what do you get the man who has everything"? Pizza, evidently.

The 1800s at least. Probably earlier.

>ancient monkey-minded people did it so we should do it too
you are a literal nigger and with that flag probably of the sand variety.

it can be directly derived from the marxist principles

no God

Respecting others and holding yourself to not being a predator is the difference...

forgot to mention in our country as far as i know some people had 10 kids ( not all ) but still..beacuse of high mortality rates.. 10 kids = atleast 10 years....

70s I think. After the civil rights act was passed, they started drilling degeneracy into the general public.

It is a myth that people died young in the past. It got started owing to the higher infant mortality rates in the 19th century and is now perpetuated simply by ignorance.

>the left

>When did the left adopt pedophilia
>Desperately tries to get Roy Moore into office
:^)

When they started the "Love is Love" """logic""" while campaigning for gay rights. Now they can't stop at any kind of love without invalidating their old arguments. That's why they are pushing trans kids so hard right now, to start to challenge consent laws

Good post, thank you faggot.

>meme flag

You're an idiot.

nope its truth...my grand grandma told me 1 daughter and 2 sons died beacuse of fever total of 7kids

>believing liars

Gas yourself my dude.

The absolute state of this board.

>wheiting for men and women to get past 20 to get married..uhm maybe...but shurely they would get kids way before that....
> not married
> having children
If the girl got pregnant without being married they tried to get immediately married, because having a child without being married would make you to an outcast .

also his youngest victim was 14

and the mind of a 14 yo is not a grown woman's mind to a 32 year old, it's pure predation and manipulation

immortalised!

A single instance does not disprove the general rule.

"Human Lifespans Nearly Constant for 2,000 Years"

"When Socrates died at the age of 70 around 399 B.C., he did not die of old age but instead by execution. It is ironic that ancient Greeks lived into their 70s and older, while more than 2,000 years later modern Americans aren't living much longer."

livescience.com/10569-human-lifespans-constant-2-000-years.html

Why did god makes boys so cute?

only when unmarried. its not the sex that is damaging, its the abandonment after bonding. im talking of pubescent girls btw obviously trying to fuck a kid is literally impossible due to size and clearly would cause physical damage.

this is correct but remember that puberty was severely delayed back then due to no warlike conditions and no artificial hormones in the water or food.

i have a few friends that grew up very slowly (healthy, on a farm, natural foods, low stress, christian and married parents). they were already 18 looking like they just popped out of the womb; didnt have facial hair until they were in their late 20s. now i see 15 year olds with moustaches and 12 year olds with tits bigger than my head.

Marx was late to the party. He didn't have a single original thought and it's entirely wrong to attribute this social degeneracy to him.
He doesn't deserve the fame.

Obvious bullshit

The average lifespan a few hundred years ago was about 45. People are marrying and fucking asap, not at 32

Imagine being upside down with the wind blowing in your face.

Yes I agree marriage is important and should be a norm,

Let every man marry a 12yaer old who will produce 10 children by the age is is 24.

Literally the leftist parties will die within 10 years since married and women with children all vote right

Srsly

Totally agree, good post.

>average
>what is infant mortality

guys, legit, isn't it red-pilled to date 16 year olds? That's often earlier than degeneracy got them, they're physically mature and malleable so you can make them into anything you want. What's not to like about that?

>mentally malleable*

This is a myth. See .

As far back as ancient Greece, accounts of extreme old age are exceedingly common. Sophocles died at 90, as also Hippocrates, Pyrrho of Ellis, and Apollonius of Perga; Xenophanes at at least 90; Philolaus, Eratosthenes, and Timaeus at 95; Isocrates at 98; Alexis at 106; Democritus at 109; Gorgias at 111.

2,500 years ago, Solon says in his poem on the ages of man that it is expected a man should get at least to the age of 70, and the Book of Psalms says: "As for the days of our life, they contain seventy years, or if due to strength, eighty years."

cultural marxism allows anything, it's the point
the left is a writhing mass of conflicting goals with no enforcement of ideological purity who simply parrot what they're told to from the top down

From the very beginning. The earliest promoters of hedonism were communists.

Jews

Achmed please.

>(((communists)))

ftfy

Around the same time the right did. It's a problem independent of US political affiliation.

(((communists)))

theepochtimes.com/the-failed-communist-experiment-with-free-love_2242535.html

Beat me to it :((

Obvious Bonobo .
Yah.let's Fuck anything/ everything
Oh look a turtle , it's small and slow, let's Fuck it.

When they needed a way to excuse Muslim, Jewish, and gay behaviors. If they ever get "pedophilia acceptance" passed, you can bet your bottom dollar the next time a thousand kids are gangraped in the UK, the (((government's))) line is going to be "IT WASN'T RAPE, THEY'RE JUST IN LOVE."

You can already see them doing this in Germany in the media.

Is that a real "fact" ? Even UN HRC shows it's 65% male.

No retard the sex itself is damaging because no man in his right mind wants a used woman. You might have distorted views because you're of Maori heritage and they went full retard on the incest etc etc.

if you want all the answers from the beginning go here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

start with the playlists

"Women lose 90 per cent of 'eggs' by 30

Scientists have discovered the reason why women find it difficult to conceive later in life - they have used up 90 per cent of their "ovarian reserve" by the age of 30."

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7079641/Women-lose-90-per-cent-of-eggs-by-30.html

Telling women to wait until their 23+ to have kids is a recipe for disaster. Not only have they used up 90% of their ovarian reserve by 30, those eggs arent to the same quality as they were in their teens. Children to older mothers have a higher chance of mental disorders and other debilitating diseases.

Women hit their PEAK at 16. This is a biological fact, then they decline from there.

Who are the people pushing for women to have careers, travel, waiting out to have kids and promoting sexual promiscuity in their most prime years? mostly people on the left

Being a slut at a young age desensitizes a woman and alters her perception of love and reduces the ability to have a long term partner. Even if she does it’s full of cheating and degenerate acts, we’ve all fallen for the Slut user, it’s time to find a driven woman who’s focused on more then cock between the ages of 13-25 shows will power and the type of values she will instill in your daughter if you have one

>the mind of a 14 yo is not a grown woman's mind to a 32 year old
wrong
women never mentally mature, they are forever children

Can we replace the german flag with the turkish flag? Most german posts are by mudskins.
Its really confusing.

I thought Socrates was just a book character like romeo and ecclesiastics

Girls don’t fuck one guy at 16 and marrying them and have a kid with them 99% of the time user. It’s not 1930’s time to wake up

I legit think it's redpilled to have a non-sexual relationship with a 14ish year old virgin girl, then take her virginity at 16ish.

But they didn't

Imagine not being a boring shitter who doesnt leave his house, cunt

> If they ever get "pedophilia acceptance" passed

pic related

You think the media cares about facts?
They are dirty liars.

just mentally mature together not before you even meet for the first time retards

"i cant possibly meet someone to get together until after they have finished their life already" - deadfaggots

If by the left you mean the left hand path they adopted it centuries ago. Ancient dark practices. If by the left you mean you now see that politicians willingly participate or are blackmailed into it that has been going on for decades and it is a left and right problem. If you are talking about the rise in left wing pushed pedo propaganda, that has also been going on for decades. It has only recently become blatant enough that people see it as a coordintaed effort.

Done it, not missing much

The left and right both embrace it. The Left cites sexual freedom, the Right cites Biblical examples.

jews have been doing it for centuries

It is a matter of recorded fact that our European ancestors were marrying at 25, 26, 27, on average, in the Georgian and Victorian eras. An English author in the Victorian era says: "The normal age of puberty is, in fact, generally given in medical records at from 12 to 14 in case of females, and about 2 years later in males." People were therefore marrying at least ten years past the age of puberty. This is consistent with the practice of the ancient Greeks. Solon says in his poem on the ages of man that a boy reaches the age of puberty at 14, but that a man should marry between the ages of 28 and 35. Any supposed notion of the age of puberty getting a year or two earlier in modern society is morally meaningless.

Never, it's an autistic conspiracy theory by the right and that one Slate article is AGAINST children getting fucked.

>You think the media cares about facts?
No, I'm just genuinely surprised they would lie so hard even libshit "sources" say they're lying. Like, they must have just been betting people don't know how search engines work

>a similar stature is required

Early eugenics?
I'm OK with this.

we don't live in the time of our ancestors. We live in a highly complex society.

>If she bleeds she is reDY to create life you subhuman dumbass

No. It just says she's becoming an adult.
Just because 13 yo boys ejaculate, they are also not fit for breedin and noone would consider this even though the risks for a very young father are not existent unlike for a very yung mother

If you start fucking at 13 you will have Herpes and be a roastie when you're 18 I guess

yes it is redpilled however it is very easy to be impressive to a 16 year old if you are older. honestly all it takes is owning a car. this is why fathers would have been involved in this process.

most fathers today are feminist cucks or just dont give a shit what their daughters are up to.

so at this point it doesnt matter anymore; you are your own vetter. if you know your intentions are moral then i say fuck the sytem and go for it. said girl is going to end up with a redpilled you at best or joining the carousal at worst.

feminist cuck fathers are the worst and unironically should be shot on sight. if i was dating some cute 15-16 year old virgin and some fag father tried to cuck me out with "muh pedo" "muh predator" bullshit i would gas him on the spot. being redpilled i know more about what is best for his daughter than he does.

>what are tits?
>Why do women bleed from "somewhere else?"

No one will ever convince me it's wrong to be attracted to a young woman that is capable of producing a baby.

If you aren't/have never been attracted to a girl 12-17 you are a liar or faggot. That's a fact.

>pic of french revolution
>revolutionaries raped aristocratic children to death in front of their parents before beheading them.
M8.

When kids became fucking hot

Most leftists want to “liberate” things, meaning get rid of rules.
Leftist dont want responsibility, no borders, no limites to when to stop and what not to do.

They dont want you to flirt and talk to woman but they want blacks and muslims to do it! They dont want you to have rights but they want others. They dont want you to be a man and since they can only turn the weak menthal cripples into tranny’s they give foreiners that hate you even more MAN RIGHTS then you have!
They let woman be raped by niggers and muslims to make you less of a man.

Guys, as always:

A. 0 to mid-puberty (around age 13): pedophilia. It is just wrong to be sexually attracted to kids who haven't hit puberty.

B. 14 and above is in 99% of all cases post-puberty. For thousands of years, 14yr olds married, had kids, were wives, had boyfriends etc. The Jews transition their kids via the Bar Mitzvah at age 13 from kid to woman. Germany's age of consent is 14. The point is that it is for parents (in agreement with the adolescent) to decide whether a 14yr old may date or marry.

So yes, B. is ok, A. is not. Get over it.

I am no lefty, I am a common sense Christian white conservative who wants borders closed and common sense policies.

Propaganda. See .

Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice gives a typical view of Georgian English society in showing that Lydia Bennet would be ostracized forevermore after having run away with George Wickam if she were not to marry him. Marriage rates are therefore what is really important, not ages of consent; and those show that young marriages were practically unheard-of.

huh? i said the sex is not damaging as long as its within marriage... you fucking torres strait coon

I lost my virginity when i was 14 and im redpilled as fuck user

>some fag father tried to cuck me out with "muh pedo" "muh predator" bullshit i would gas him on the spot. being redpilled i know more about what is best for his daughter than he does.

This would enrage me, I'm dating a 16 year old right now as a 24 year old and it's the best relationship I've ever had, I'm playing the role of her father I guess. She does what I tell her to.

Unironically this.
>if you have a daughter, you should raise her to reject all men without your approval

well then maybe im wrong. is there any link between wealth and readiness to marry? im sure broke jokes werent marrying until late 20s. maybe that tipped the statistics.

Im not saying that. Im fully aware 17+ year old virgin women dont exist this day in age.

But if we could change it, women should be married off at a young age when they're still a virgin.

The irony is we’re like 50 years maybe less from casually fucking animals lol

Noice

It's a nu-kraut the rotten brown cabbage kind.

Saved have another one:

In most of Northwestern Europe, marriage at very early ages was rare. One thousand marriage certificates from 1619 to 1660 in the Archdiocese of Canterbury show that only one bride was 13 years old, four were 15, twelve were 16, and seventeen were 17 years old; while the other 966 brides were at least 19 years old
Additionally, the Church dictated that both the bride and groom must be at least 21 years of age to marry without the consent of their families; in the certificates, the most common age for the brides is 22 years. For the grooms 24 years was the most common age, with average ages of 24 years for the brides and 27 for the grooms

Kill all pedos/weeaboos

Thanks for the information.

>brags about how he would (if it ever happened) stand up to a 'feminist cuck' father who doesnt give a shit about what their daughters are up too
This is the most beta thing I have read in 4 weeks.