twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stroke

Press S to take a step back

So close.
Dementia.

W-wow!

Drumpf btfo!!

rolling digits over doses on opioids

Heart attack but survives. Possibly just hard breathing in the worst case for us.

these fucking little weak eurocucks are the worst
take note england. this is why I've always hated you

kek'd
Mental illness but I support everyone's right to free speech.

Simmer down Yank.
This cunt is hated this side of the pond too.
I don't hate all of America just because of Eminem. Stop being so stereotypically dumb American.

>English
>pink floyd
eww

I can't listen to one of my favorite songs any more...

This is uncommon. Land of Confusion music video is all about Raegan and how le crazy and demented he is that he'll start a nuclear war. Obviously, he did eventually get Alzheimer's though....

It's cool to hate Trump apparently. I never was in the in-crowd.

*not uncommon

Rolling too.

This is why is declined to pay £120 for a ticket to go and see him play.

have a look at his wiki page, he's a total SJW faggot

you can like an artists music while realising that the person themself is just a flawed human, and a twat that you probably wouldn't like if you met them.

>checked
based poo

who gives a shit. Pink Floyd has to be the most overrated shit next to the beatles.

>brooooooo darkside of the moon lmao

Saucerful was their best and Gilmour is a great blues player but waters cant sing or ply bass worth shit

For me it's a deal breaker. I cannot enjoy his works anymore.

>I don't hate all of America just because of Eminem.
yet again, you're behind everyone else.

F

fuck that zionist piece of shit

it's bogus for him to push his brainwashed propaganda onto fans who just went there for the music though. Pretty foolish and arrogant.

>tfw I used to like Pink Floyd

S, fucking cunt, I hope you die by jumping facefirst onto a rusty rail spike

I've always thought Pink Floyd was overly praised fucking trash.

This, pay paying to see the artist or paying for their merchandise you're effectively validating their cucked political views.

Trump will die before Waters

fair enough

I just mean you shouldn't feel you have to deny yourself something you like, because the creator is a dick, because there wouldn't be much left we could enjoy in that case lel

>roger waters says something political
wow dude who could have seen this coming

David Gilmore is better anyways

>The Trump curse will eventually get him
All in all, just another prick in Trump's wall.
Saged for faggotrock

Daily reminder the Trump Curse is real.

Anyone have an updated pic related?
S.

Kek, God is based

>Anyone have an updated pic related?

I think the better question is does anyone have a picture that is readable?

They actually never did drugs in pink floyd

Believe me or don't, but I can assure you that Trump being President was a move from God. There's this dude who has prophetic dreams and visions, and who talks with the Lord (yes Jesus Christ), on a very regular basis.
This man predicted Trump winning months before he would (back when polls were completely cheated in favor of hillary) , and said that God had decided to put him in place in order to 'buy us some time'.

This dude also says that there will be prosperous times for the US until 2021, and then sh*t will start hitting the fans.

I seriously could not believe it at first since Trump is no christian, and also because I thought he was completely sold out to secret societies/the deep state/kikes in general...

But it seems that he was seriously helped by God, the Creator of the universe manifested 2000 years ago through His Son, in order to become president.
I personally still have to process this.

solving a captcha just to spit

S

oui ditto

TRLMP IS A ?IG

what?

S
Maybe Roger is too pussy to an hero, that's why he is trying to trigger the Trump curse.

Roger Wsters has always talked shit. Hr's just a dick.

They played that badly while sober? They're bigger posers than I thought.

s

goodbye blue sky

>gilmore boycotting jews
>waters sucking their dicks

really makes me think

Reminder that Roger Waters is an overrated hack and owes his career to based David Gilmour

>Roger Waters
S

Maybe the old moon-bat will die soon. Never was a fan of his boring ass psychedelic bullshit. Shit makes me depressed and sleepy.

Waters has been a faggot for decades. He doesn't know what dark magic he's messing with in Trump.

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.
t. Roger Waters
S

Listen to his politcal wisdom guys, he's one of us.
youtube.com/watch?v=-0kcet4aPpQ

Roger waters is an ass but a very talented one. Gilmour was not essential in his success.

there really is a bunch of ill informed children here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_written_by_Roger_Waters

this never gets old
gg

Waters make songs about not trusting the government, yet he supports parties that aim for more government control. His parents were literal communists and he is a maoist himself. Does he think he is clever and brave mocking Trump when it is the most socially acceptable thing to do right now?

Roger waters is a retarded boomer, it’s sad because Pink Floyd was great

waters and pink floyd are my favorite bands and it pains me to see him go so political, it just hurts

Disagree with your Quads, Roger.
Gilmour wrote Comfortably Numb which is probably the best Floyd song

>Chester Charles Bennington (March 20, 1976 – July 20, 2017)

Stroke

we should just do this with all these aids tier anti trump "memes". we will be doing libs a favor by making their bastard memes funny

so be it

you fucker...

Wtf is it any of his business who is USA president, he is just an old pop singer.

kek. bravo.