Sup Forums BTFO

Racists BTFO

*farts*

uh oh....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

Diversity is the answer.

Why did that proud African man marry a tranny?

So much negativity going on in the world so thanks for sharing OP.

Hey there Swede, like black cock do you? well here, have a whole carton of cigarettes!!!

All the shill threads have the same formula.

>insert a picture of some stupid and easily debunkable argument made by a thot who knows jackshit about politics or some kike-funded group
>name the thread POL BTFO!!!!!1111!!!!11!!!!!1, DIS IS POVVERFULL!!!!!!!!!! or POL ON SYICIDE WACH!!!!!
Sage.

Daily reminder that the only way to maintain diversity is separation.

Hot off the press: Liberal Professor loves niggers

That freakspawn literally looks like the mutt meme

Two individuals of rich and vibrant culture put their own hedonism over the preservation of such
death comes

>40+ years of marriage
based. this is the kind of motivation we young ir-couples need. i wish people would stop hating us for no reason.
the majority of black and white people still date within own. especially we bwwm couples are just a tiny minority

>fighting racism
Not a word or valid concept. It only ever means oppressing or destroying Europeans.

Mutts are so fucking ugly, it's not even interracial relationships that I am agianst per-se but the ugly ass kids resulting from it are fucked up, both physically and personality-wise as well.

>german cunt
>approves of zoophillia
fuck me sideways and hum the tokyo drift tune, water is wet

>keeping culture individually seperate in marriage

Bound for disaster. One has got to give and assimilate.

i saw this story
i'm in an interracial marriage and i would never go to this length of virtue signalling
we're not "fighting racism" and we're not "diverse". we're just a married couple
i fucking hate social media

Honestly makes me proud to be Scottish, seeing immigrants come to a our country and feel welcomed enough to revel in our culture, even put it above the culture they came from, it’s heart warming.

England, this is how it’s done, not by voting UKIP or by spreading racist bile, but by actually making people feel welcomed.

Having sex with niggers and shit skins is OK, but don't breed with them!

Your kids will be mutts.

WHAT
OH NOOOOOOOOOO
why did nobody tell us that the child of a white man and an asian woman would actually be mixed race
thank you user for bringing this to my attention

Fuck Scotland, it is a lefty shit hole

Literally one of the most pathetic parings ever. I’ve never met a white man who has an Asian girlfriend who isn’t a complete and utter weakling. You’re no better than white coal burners.

You have served the master race well, but know that there will be no room for your offspring

Nice.

FPBP

SAGE