Why are delinquent girls the best?

Why are delinquent girls the best?

Tough chicks with a cute side are always the best.

Ecchan is cute

Thanks to her I finished this show.

Is it bad that I liked the part with her being mean to Machi?

yep and what a disappointment that was

I want to have competitive sex with a feisty delinquent

Strong women are attractive.
Going against the system is cool.
Delinquent girls merges these two and it becomes something amazing.

>cockona

>no delinquent girl anime in the near future
why live

What would be better: an anime with one delinquent MC, or with several subtypes of delinquents?

several i say

I've always wondered, what is the significance of the long skirts on most delinquent girl types?

I think I heard once that it was so they could conceal stuff like weapons or cigarettes under them, but I'm not for sure.

Because they are forbidden love. Japanese media will never have the MC fuck the delinquent or the tomboy no matter how much in love she is with them. And gyaru might get fucks but no relationship. Japs simply cannot conceive of a happy ending with girls like that.

Does the manga have a different ending?

Normal girls like to shorten their skirts so delinquent girls went in the opposite direction and went for conservative clothes to stand out. There was no rule saying you couldn't have a longer than regulation-length skirt so nobody could really stop them.

Neato.

>she will never ask you to do her favors in exchange for copping a feel

They can protect you.

You can have fun, non-sexual fights with them.

eh, "Delinquent girls" that i know have their quirk, but they are among the warmest and nicer girls that i know.

They don't do "the princessy act nice and pretend to care while keeping nice distance.". They are bunch of people that will come, hugs you and drags you to their hijinks/quirks.

Before you realize it you'll be in some cafe in the middle of nowhere sucking hookah at 1 am.

>NTR and harem
Damn it.

Why are delinquent girls have much more innocent than sluts

Because delinquents with a golden heart are gap moe, and if you are watching anime you are doing it for the gap moe.

I thought she was the cutest from the very beginning and her bullying gave me a boner even if she was being an absolute cunt to the other characters. I expected her to get BTFO in some fashion which I didn't want, imagine my delighted surprise when she became endgame

They even get married. What a great story.

What about delinquent Idol?

is this a type of Rin?

I want to marry her.

The non-shit type.

Since the Idol business is dominated by Yakuza, aren't all Idols delinquents?

They're a bit broken inside and overcompensating for it in order to hide their weakness.
You subconsciously know that it'll be easy to walk all over them once you crack the shell open, and since you're a loser, a girl with lower self esteem than what little you yourself are equipped with seems attractive to you.

look at that projection holy shit

Shut up honk, don't you have JAVs to record?

>They're a bit broken inside and overcompensating for it in order to hide their weakness
This has a bit of truth to it, bullies and delinquents wouldn't be what they are if their family situation was okay
>second part of the post
Haha oh wow

Source? Yandex isn't giving me anything.

Are you fucking kidding me right now

Sumire 16-sai

Fuck off

Still waiting for an epilogue.

If only that ending had set a trend.

I want Vigne to beat me up

early was golden because lovey-dovey stupid shit hit straight my dick heart.

She's so number 9

pure girls

onizuka?

They just are

>black lace dqn

>She then falls for him and spends the next 4 years dreaming about him
>When she sees him again, she hits him for "peeping" (just kidding, he was really peeping) a,d then gets sad because nothing happens
Good thing Kanzaki is here for him.

Where did you get a picture of out wedding?

Volume 4 of manga

Too bad that most of the delinquent girls will be engaged in romance and lose their badass side before the manga is over.

not for Sotomura-san's mother

At least you aren't denying it.

Delinquents vs. gyarus

Delinquents who dress like sluts

Delinquents who fall in love and bully your friend into telling them what your favorite type of girl is and then trying to be as 2D as possible in order to get your attention

Delinquents who are still delinquents to everyone else but sweet to you

Delinquents who declare that they'll become better than 2D in order to get you to love them

Why are all of Takumi's doujins about her getting raped and NTR'd away from her Producer?

what's the difference

Seriously needed a volume or two more of Saki.

yandex and saucenao are giving me nothing, what manga is this?

Chuuko demo Koi ga Shitai!

Reverse image search is your friend

Delinquent girls who wear scarves and hold your hand in the winter.

Delinquent girls don't do fashion, gyaru is a fashion. Delinquents are just gangsters and sluts.

>Chuuko demo Koi ga Shitai!
Why dont he let her to be raped or better join them?

what NTR

he knocked up THREE delinquents

>read this on batoto
>check comment section

Good taste my man

Because fuck 3D

I'm sure it won't happen, but I hope they have the balls to make her used goods.

What's so hard about a delinquent or a tomboy winning the MC?

Why did you expose me to this autistic collection of whiners and numales determined to ruin my fantasy of a cute girl who suppresses her bitchy personality because she's in love with me?

because its funny as shit.

It could go either way and would still work. But the reality is when the story mentions that people have said she was a slutty delinquent since /elementary school/ it's pretty clear that people bullied her because she was weird and then she started being a tough bitch to others to protect herself. Then she almost got raped because of that and then fell in love with MC.

Because muh yamato nadeshiko. There's a reason why stories like Tomo-chan and Yankee-dere are specifically focusing on that type of love interest- because they're non-standard heroines.

The existence of these people and their autistic worship of women is why I'll never find anything resembling an ideal girlfriend, isn't it?

>Because muh yamato nadeshiko
My god I hate that trope so much. It spawns some of the most boring characters I've seen. Why do people love it so much?

They should make a CGDCT anime about a delinquent gang. Either they do actually bad shit or just bumble around.

Long skirts and gapmoe.

She looked MUCH better as a delinquent.

Matter of taste and anyway her goal is to make the MC her boyfriend and he doesn't like delinquents

I guess. The twintails look just screams generic. It's boring.