JoJo Thread

Why does JoJo bring up the most philosophical questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#59efd4741bdc856a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is this video someone explain

Fan art.

It's a parody of the original video where the same exact thing happens, some guy gets his head shaved.

source to original ??

No

stop posting this you retard

Why didnt Diego make a fuck ton of dinosaurs by infecting mosquitos or some other biting bug and have the population of dinosaurs under hsi control increase exponentially. Scary Monsters is a really broken stand when you think about how easy Diego could have made a dino army

Because Scary Monsters isn't his stand. He just retains the ability to turn into a dinosaur thanks to the corpse part he has.

Reading that also reminded me of somthing, what would happen if D4C was used against Scary Monsters? Would you throw a alternate universe cockroach at the cockroach dinosaur Diego made, and obliterate it? Or would it require something more specific, like bones, or even more specific, same gender of the race, or just out right a live specimen?

But he was still able to turn other people into dinosaurs though, or am I misremebering?

He turned things into dinos, even turned two guards into Dinosaur themed coat racks, not even something alive.

Oh fuck, you're right. Diego's just dumb, I guess.

Where is that pic from?

Jesus Christ, this is a blue board.

bato.to/reader#59efd4741bdc856a

where's Gappy's anchor pin? did Araki forget

Thanks user!

post 'em and rate 'em

Also, why wasn't it ever explained why there's elf people (including Mikitaka) and why it was never brought up ever?

Araki doesn't realize normal people can't see elves.

How long until Araki becomes senile like Terry Pratchet?

I've decided to purchase JJL vol 14 and the 2017 Ultra Jump Feb for the Gappy card and they have finally arrived.

Here's the author's note for the volume.

Cover of the book.

The sole reason I've purchased the volume.

And a Joushuu.

Nice taste but your favorite stands for each part could use some work. We all know that the main villain and protagonist stands are some of the best ones in the series. A hard mode should be no protag or antag stands.

yeah whenever i make an edit i think about that but more than anything i want to be truthful, and i think araki puts the most work into his pro/antagonist stands. the only one i want to change is stone free into c moon but that's still the same issue. either way i do think my selections are truthful to my favorites.

How much did it cost?

It costed me about $20CAN from Amazon.jp for both JJL Vol. 14 and Ultra Jump 2/2017.

Here's the card from the Ultra Jump, water bottle cap for scale.

And here's the card scanned.

Same reason Giorno doesn't carry Pocket Sand to throw out deadly giga mosquitoes at his enemies

Transformation Stands are a mistake

just for you

I want to PROTECT this nutman.