Found this today on facebook, made my day

Found this today on facebook, made my day.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2108276/Bank-robbers-stump-NYPD-life-like-masks-look-white-black-Hispanic.html
compositeeffects.com/product/mac-silicone-mask/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1334726/Conrad-Zdzierak-white-man-pleads-guilty-wearing-black-man-disguise-robberies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mike Brown never robbed that bodega, it was a white guy in a maks

every crime ever committed by a nigger was really commuted by a whyte boi. Niggers really dindu nuffin

Fucking niggers, how can they be so low iq they don't see pic is an actual nigger with his eyes painted black on paint?

Do you think that it's the same for arabian people in France ? Maybe all the terrorist attacks were commited by french white cucks wearing arabian masks ...

Statistics is the most important thing you can study.

i been sayin dis fo years it dem white devils killin nighas and robbin stows axe ur self why niggas wud hurt they own it dem whites breakin us down

Shieeet the niggas are on to us.

Someone get the link to these masks I want one.

hilarious also checked

Trips don't lie

White people were not the ones to come up with this:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2108276/Bank-robbers-stump-NYPD-life-like-masks-look-white-black-Hispanic.html

You can even buy the gear the niggers used:

compositeeffects.com/product/mac-silicone-mask/

The neatest part about these masked robbery cases is how they work out the custom hairdo shit.

That nigger in the bottom left is an actual nigger, not a mask. Who they be fooling?

>working cash register
>this guy walks up and puts a gun in your face
>"hey sorry to bother you, but i need you to empty the cash register into this bag."

>No, don't worry, I'll just pack it myself, thanks very much. Have a good one!

>somebody unironically saved my shitty shoop
lmao
Here' the original

that's actually a great idea

From 2010
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1334726/Conrad-Zdzierak-white-man-pleads-guilty-wearing-black-man-disguise-robberies.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I must have one now.

Niggers on facebook always crack me up with their stupid shit

Honestly, if I was going to commit a crime, I'd cover myself up and use brown shoe-polish on any exposed skin.
Knowing that once the cops saw on camera and figuring I was likely to be a nig or mud, they'd drop the investigation instantly.

All this security tech everywhere, that ain't for niggers or muds, that's for when the whites start rebelling.
Makes sense that whitey will start dressing non-white when the counter attacks start.

No, the smell gives them away.