Why is the crime rate so low in Japan compared to Amurica?

Why is the crime rate so low in Japan compared to Amurica?

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Haiti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Dominican_Republic
nytimes.com/2017/12/29/world/asia/japan-rape.html
archive.is/nr4EF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Homogeneous society

this

Low testosterone. Japanese are not prone to violence for that reason.

this

Now that can't be right, the nips were pretty vicious in ww2

Japanese men weren't always like that. Remember WW2?

This + tight control of guns.

virgin rage

Would a homogenous African society also be without crime?

Yakuza

no because niggers

japs always been skinny ugly rat faced subhuman manlets except that 90 years ago they were brainwashed by emperors muh honor propaganda
if you think that ritual suicides are good you are either retarded or edgy teenager obsessed with axis losers

Utopian ethnostate with 0 shitskins, Honorary aryans. Proof that white supremacists are right.

Fraudulent data combined with non reporting.

What if it was 100% niggers, no regular africans

NYC crime statistics

www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

rape

shootings

fp=bp

less niggers

Expect the country to fall in anarchy in 3 days and lots of refugees

Because Japan has less old white males

It's actually not hard to believe, I saw no sign of crime when I was in Japan and I know someone who's lived there or years and it's actually just like that.

No guns.

You just described Detroit

Sorry I dont understand the question. Are you saying africans arent niggers?

Asian people not reporting small crime to the police

Yeah sure whatever man, go back to getting drunk into your crumbling commie block

/threead

Crime rate spiked with gun control in 1945

Intentional homicide rate by country

Japan is soy: the country

its a lie you retard

t. English teacher

Why don't you all stupid cavemen leave to the fucking woods and leave "low T" "feminine" civilization? You and your worship for an hormone you don't understand.

Better than Amurca the land of niggers cucks mongrels and queers

Somalia is a homogeneous society

cultural tradition, and moral values.

I said "society."
As in, made up of humans and not troglodytes.

Could there be another explanation?

They are not black or hispanic.

Because it's like 98% japanese, if US was 98% white/european there would be very low crime rate aswell. I'm sorry if you don't like it but that's pretty much how it works. Immigrants and blacks tend to bring in a lot of crime, because the nations they come from tend to have a lot of crime and murder.

I would expect that rape is free for Japanese men, bar perpetrating it in broad daylight.

>somalia
Yes but it is also filled with black people that commit a lot of crime and murder in general.
>are you saying blacks tend to do more crime than other ethnicities.
Yes that's exactly what i'm saying and you can see that in africa or other places black people live in large groups. The murder rates in the US done by blacks is almost identical to many african countries.

Somalia is about 85% homogeneous, which is as bad as the average western european state, and calling those a 'society' is an exaggeration at most since clan sentiment> nationality

Haiti is 95% black
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Haiti

The Dominican Republic is 73% mixed, 16% white, and 11% black
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Dominican_Republic

The answer is genetics and IQ levels. China has the same relative murder rate as Switzerland, and it's poor as hell. Vietnam has the same murder rate as France.

These crime statistics are replicated in the USA, where Asians have a lower crime rate than whites

This. old white men are the biggest source of crime in this world. PoC commit zero crimes despite their horrendous living conditions

>Why is the crime rate so low in Japan compared to Amurica?
No whites.

This. It would bring them shame if the world found out about it.

i read an article about an alleged rape in japan. apparently women just dont report it in japan.

>nytimes.com/2017/12/29/world/asia/japan-rape.html
>In 2016, the most recent year for which government statistics are available, the police confirmed 989 cases of rape in Japan, or about 1.5 cases for every 100,000 women. By comparison, there were 114,730 cases of rape in the United States, according to F.B.I. statistics, or about 41 cases per 100,000 residents, both male and female.

You are lterally posting feminist propaganda

there are no whites in america either

>coming from Sweden
kek

Holy shit, not this bullshit logic again. Hey, you know if they aren't reporting it it could be any number! Oh my god, 110% of Japanese women could be raped every day in Japan, we just don't know!

Or, you know, there's almost no niggers of shitskins in Japan while America is full of them.

no need to get angry

niggers

A country where rape is free play is going to have a higher incidence than the West.

No niggers

Because it's a police state where you have literally no rights if you get arrested. There is close to 100% conviction rate in court cases.

You of course can back this up?
There was a very high profile case in Japan a few years back where a woman was raped. Of course low and behold it was two niggers that did it and they were convicted of it.

No niggers/mudslimes

niggers and spics

That is six really ugly women.

Mexico doesn't have any niggers or mudslimes but it's a crime ridden failed narco state

lol. get mad faggot.
>build massive fleet
>sail from baltic to japan for months
>arrive at japan only to get sunk immediately

Japs not liking raping coons does not indicate that they have an intellectual perspective on in group rape.

Police state and they are huge racists with iron clad immigration. Not many minorities.

>Redpill
Redpill
>Redpill

The Japanese crime rate in Japan is almost identical to the crime rate of Japanese in the US.

upboat

You of course have a source to back this up?

>Police state

>muh freedumbs!!

Because they have a very small number of niggers? I mean has it been that long since those Detroit Police scanner threads? Fuck the election brought in way too many fucking newfags.

It's almost as if having a good functional police/justice system is good for society!

STOP
THE
FUCKING
PRESSES

Russians will never live that one down. Getting buttfucked by people who were swinging swords 60 years prior. Pathetic.

Police presence is mild at best and the laws aren't draconion asides from drug ones. Most cases don't ever reach court.

They killed off all their good genes by flying planes into boats, well done japs lol

>good functional police/justice system

Sweden has a good police and justice system but crime is exploding there

Niggers.

>police state

coming from an American that's a bit rich.

brutal, man, makes me not want to travel any more

no niggers

archive.is/nr4EF
What's your excuse?

>Police state
Hardly. Police rarely resort to violence and armed with batons at best. Stop projecting.

I don't think you understand when references are to be used in a discussion.

Sweden does not have a functioning police/justice system for non-whites.

>Sweden has a good police
The same police that handed out "Don't touch me" bracelets to prevent rapefugees from raping women?

Got it.

The problem there is its full of somalia who are unfortunately less mentally capable.

You're the one making a claim. You can't expect everyone to swallow your nonsense without reason.

No niggers,no spics,no guns and no testosterone.

>Mexico doesn't have any niggers or mudslimes but it's a crime ridden failed narco state

in a thread a few weeks ago an user collected a whole lot of mexicans doing dna test result reveals on youtube. most of them had 5 to 10% nigger blood and a lot were part jewish or middle eastern. thinking of mexicans as just a mix of natives and spanish is incorrect. theres a lot more shit mixed in your average mexican.

Yep. I commit crime because I'm an ALPHA MALE.

Sources are not absolutely necessary to substantiate a line of reasoning.

Soon to be our fate too bögjävel.

Yes they are, you can't just claim something retarded like "oh none of it's reported so it's actually way higher". That's the same bullshit logic used by feminists in every Western country even the ones ones with much HIGHER rape rates.

You basically make a claim that cannot be proven whatsoever and expect everyone to take you seriously?

They are better at it.

No nigger and Muslim. I just watched an anime where a Tokyo kid went on a run deep at night and his mom was like k bye.

>coming from an American that's a bit rich

we're not even close to a true police state. Ok sure niggers might decide to overlook the elephant in the room of their community issues and blame the police for everything. That's about it.
The rest of us pretty much go about life with near zero police contact of an nature.
Laws over all are rather relaxed and we have an innocent until proven guilty legal system with the right to remain silent.
Legal council is given for free to the poor. Courts are open to the public along with free press to report on issues. No wholesale imprisonment of people for their political views and free speech stops people from getting arrested for verbal assault etc.
If you think the USA is a police state then you don't really understand what that term means.
>oh but someone got shot
>police state!!
Yeah that's not how that works or what the term means.

Gun control duh.

Ethnic Nationalism