Ou vey the goyim know

Ou vey the goyim know

Other urls found in this thread:

europe-israel.org/2015/02/revelations-le-pere-de-marion-marechal-le-pen-etait-un-agent-du-mossad/
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Maréchal
m.canalfrance.info/La-phrase-de-Marion-Marechal-Lepen-qui-continue-a-choquer-Je-suis-negrement-en-desaccord-avec-vous_a1668.html
timesofisrael.com/are-french-jewish-criminals-using-israel-as-a-get-out-of-jail-card/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Auque
archive.is/KNFLR
ledauphine.com/france-monde/2017/12/01/grichka-bogdanoff-revele-ce-qui-a-modifie-son-visage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was Macron our greatest plant?, I cant believe those french fags didnt saw this coming, I bet not even Le Pipi would do this

KEK this is the best timeline ever

They were so worried about not electing French Trump that they ended up with French Hitler.

But what does it really do.

>NAZBOL
>Posts Cetniks
What the fuck are you on about?
Cetniks are Monarchists.

Thank God he picked up when the Bogdanoffs rang.

Kek

Wait so marine le pen accidentally lost to somebody even further right than her

Ok...

>implying that this (((investigation))) isn't a smokescreen.

If only.

Okay I don't even know anymore wtf is going on

Peu importe le flacon, pourvu qu'on ait l'ivresse.

French proverb meaning :

The bottle does not matter as much as the drunkenness.

Let me guess. This is actually about Israelis with double citizenship not French Jews and jpost is just kvetching?

>our plant
>implying Macron doesn't serve the interests of entities far more powerful than anything you can imagine

The bogs are too complex for mortal comprehension

Where is the link faggot?

yep

Marion le pen Biological father was a Mossad agent.

europe-israel.org/2015/02/revelations-le-pere-de-marion-marechal-le-pen-etait-un-agent-du-mossad/

Samuel marshal, marion le pen creation Father , was a Fn senior member , he divorced the mother of marion le pen in the middle of the decade 2000 .Currently married to the niece of the president of the ivory coast

fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Maréchal
Marion LePen, as well as its marine aunt, advocates assimilation (ie the rejection of Islam and the consequent feeling anti Zionist present in it) of the invaders in the free.

m.canalfrance.info/La-phrase-de-Marion-Marechal-Lepen-qui-continue-a-choquer-Je-suis-negrement-en-desaccord-avec-vous_a1668.html

this strategy of assimilation and the last nail in the coffin of Europe, and the Zionists kill two rabbits as a single stone because of a single time to exterminate the natives with miscegenation - preventing the creation of a future nationalist government that would obviously anti Semitic and is prevented from a population Muslim / anti Zionist become majority and has strength to elect a pro Palestinian and anti israel government.

If only you hadn't stole this comment.

Faggot

lololol frenchcucks
white flag
lololol

do you have it copyrighted?

Macron is officially /our goy/

timesofisrael.com/are-french-jewish-criminals-using-israel-as-a-get-out-of-jail-card/

OY GEVALT?!

but marion father's is not this guy

this is marion's biological father
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Auque

>France
>relevant
they literally will do anything at this point to attract attention to them, while the country is slowly but surely drifting into oblivion

Was in the banking world, probably red pilled as fuck.

Was groomed by jews and they also helped him win.

Turns on them.

Kurz from Austria, same thing.

There is a huge Israeli influence in the European right wing. Pic related is literally the PVV party office in the Dutch parliament.

But why?? He spent his entire career collecting shekels for the Rotschilds and has basically been a kike puppet since the beginning...

I'm sorry I can't keep up with this guy

never mind:
archive.is/KNFLR

Yes it's pretty much that.
>don't investigate our tax evasion goy it's another shoah!
(real captcha btw)

i'm impressed

Has Sup Forums APOLOGIZED to France yet?
Macron is been doing really Current Year standards. Between trying to get illegals Africans kicked out and this, France is better off than Germany and the UK

Clearly the best 4d chess player

This dude a sleeper?

>the call that saved france

>be jew
>flood the only nations that tolerate you with massive amount of 3rd world immigrants
>anti-semitism reappears
OY VEY!

so, in order to gain mass support for investigating the jews did they need to import so many shitskins so the new general population would support this? the jew policy of sending shitskins to white lands is now backfiring?

It's happening

The more time you spend interacting and talking with Jews, the more you come to despise them.

I secretly have hope for macron. I feel this man is redpilled on an extremely high level. I hope he does what is right.

>not using the real pictures
What the hell

>mfw Trump invades France in January over this

He picked up the call, will you?

I don't think i'm ready for such a responsibility. Can anyone truly be ready for such a burden?

He's pulling out the stops. Jupiter is at it again.

Next thing you know he will start an beautiful asian woman exodus into europe. This guy never ceases to amaze me, he truly is going berserk now.

Based Jupiter.

It's afraid. IT'S AFRAID!!!

He’s playing us.

Based Jupiter

Once he acquired enough jew gold he realized he no longer needed the jews

The alliance between the crown and an alien power

The Jew fears the Bog.

When the Bogdanoffs call, you answer

Glowing_eyes_Macron_clutching_his_throne.jog

I'm unironically starting to believe he deliberately ran as a centrist to fool the kikes who were all busy going after LePen, and now that he's secure he's going to start gradually showing more and more of his power level.

RULES OF NATURE

Has macaroni gone rogue or something?

>implying he was under control

Ou en quebecois :
Jmen criss , tant qu'sa saoule

Will macron save Europe? Please liberate Britain first.

We need that here

JUPITERIAN

literally better than trump so far

How fucked am I right now?

Not really. Again, he's a centrist so he's going to be a mix between Sup Forums and /leftypol/. I wish he could tell the feminist to shut up, they're a waste of time and ressource.

MACRON FOR GOD EMPEROR OF EUROPE

YOU COULD HAVE SAVED IT

>falling this hard to a controlled media publicity stunt approved by jews

AVE CAESAR

>the consequences user

>the jews mind controlled macron to make him say that niggers shit out to many babies

That sounds pretty great desu

kek, I love how the Bogdanoff meme was such a shitpost that most people here hated it and mods banned any bogposter, but I think it must contain a sliver of truth because it keeps coming back

He was never under control

what's he doing to counter Merkel and her EU state? If he's not fighting that but going along with it then he's not /ourguy/ at all.

Nice set. Looks like Skopije.

>every victory is jews
T. Rationaliser for not lifting a finger but feeling superior

what the hell is going on in the west xD

>he's a centrist
he's a centrist when he benefits from being a centrist
he's unequivocally /ourguy/

was Sup Forums finally proven wrong?

>this jew pr and pol falls for it

HOLY SHIT

"We have never resorted to cosmetic surgery."

Grishka Bogdanov says "solemnly" the strangeness of the faces of his brother Igor and of itself is not due to strokes knife!

In an interview with TV entertainment , the former host of X Time says that they are "experimenters", and they have resorted to "advanced technology, future technology," they can not speak .

ledauphine.com/france-monde/2017/12/01/grichka-bogdanoff-revele-ce-qui-a-modifie-son-visage

This is the second time we've had a thing like this as well the Africa comment was big. I like Macron's elitism and the Jupiter comments etc, I don't think he's pro white necessarily but he is a French supremacist which I respect

MFW

Quality bread

thanks lad

>I can't keep up with this guy
No one can. His actions are beyond our plane of existence but if you feel confused imagine how (((they))) are feeling

ROTSCHILD MONKIES BOW TO THE BOGDANOF

Jews dindu nuffin!!!

The bogs gave him the call. The next act is set to begin

what they have is acromegaly
I have a neighbour just like them
he used to have a more normal face, then got a pituitary tumor, ie some kind of brain cancer that made him secrete growth hormone at a late age
took 10cm in height, and his skull started to thicken and grow like a bogdanov's
didn't make him smarter, though: he never was any bright, and that sure arranged nothing

now, two twins having the same kind of tumor at the same time is quite suspect
they either took growth hormone or went through some gene therapy to try and offset ageing, and ended up grossly disformed
so, yeah, technically, they didn't resort to cosmetic surgery
they just did far worse

checked

Is this the greatest 4D chess move in history?

Maybe he truly meant to "deal with it" in that comment.

>the call was made

when the meme so supreme you let out a scream