Buyfag thread

Buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-NieR-Automata-YoRHa-Type-B-No-2-Sublimation-Pillow-Cases/32803151085.html
aliexpress.com/item/daki/32513554942.html
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00CFG0B3I/
nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-hobbies-toys-game-character/23068-fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-edward-elric-limited-edition-artfx-j-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slutty face. Great ass and body. Shitty arms.

Some fag on /k/ is making the Debiru medals and a Taiga patch.

Is that a garage kit? It seriously looks like trash.

What did they mean with this promo picture?

Perfect angle for hot-gluing. They know their audience

They mean to give you a severe hard on with this pic.

They're showing off the hotglue angles. Not a bad strategy.

So I just preordered my first figure from Native! It's the toothbrush slut. Should I also preorder Miss Tabby?

I like the Taiga one, but are those stores legit?

Please wait for the old thread to die before making a new one

Yeah, I've gotten a bunch of stuff from Ai and a few other stores in their pastebin.

>page 10
boo-fucking-hoo

>boo-fucking-hoo

>in
>stock

It's not like there's intense discussion going on that needs to be continued immediately. Be courteous to others and follow the rules, it's pretty simple.

Less than a month away (assuming they don't have delays)! Who's hype?

Doesn't look like Rei, but that's a gorgeous face and body sculpt.

Nope, she's legit and from Flare.

You know damn well what it is. Can this phrase fucking die already?

How long until we can see a prototype of this? I never needed something this much.

Summer

>Tentative Toilet

Gab Dropout is trash, but I really want that Taiga one. Glad he's restocking the Sup Forums one, too.

Selling my collection: tinyurl : kvsxofp

You can email me at nika.c @ yahoo

I sold on /jp/ before and it went really well.

9S when?
Not even a fag, lil guy grew on me.

That's a very shitty collection, also >reddit and a lot of other things wrong with this post.

I wouldn't mind that. Don't really have any figure that isn't a girl, and a 9S would go well along with 2B.

>Nope, she's legit and from Flare.

Well at least they won't fuck up the 2B fig-

Fuck. 2B will look like low-quality shit. Should've gotten GSC, MF or Alter.

Put in 30 hours but I've still only played route A once on normal, and again (currently) on hard. Looking forwards to trying the other routes.

It took me about 50 hours to get all endings and achievements on normal, which was way too easy. Things get crazy once you get to route C/D.

yes, do it.

Miss Tabby is my first lewd figure.

I doubt it will happen. Now if that thick ass commander got a fig I'd start chiseling a grave stone for my dick right now.

Sold a lot already (was mostly touhou merchandise), so it used to be a lot bigger
Not selling all of it too, just stuff I don't want/need
Trying to sell on as many platforms as I can.

Anons with dakis, do you actually use them to sleep, or just for display/meme value. If it's the former, are they comfy? I'm thinking about buying one. Also, do they include the pillow or are they just sheets?

So it begins
Somebody get Taro one

Is this the new buyfag mascot??

No spoilers please.
I can't play the game until tomorrow.

Fuck I need it

I was already considering getting my first dakimakura, and this only makes me get even closer to doing it. This one is pretty nice too.

help

They're soft as fuck.
It's really nice waking up and seeing an anime girl staring lovingly into your eyes.

I don't get people saying this looks like shit. Looks good to me. I can't see a single thing objectively wrong with it.

You know you want it

I haven't play this game, but I really like the character's design. It is good?
I know if kind of a sequel of the Nier game with the futanari girl, which it was kind of meh based on the few I see.
I guess Automata will get various scales, and I hope that it gets a figma and a cu-poche.

MOTHER OF CHRIST!

Yes. I haven't played Nier, but Automata is probably one of my favorite games ever. Everything about the characters, world, story and the game itself is amazing.

what the fuck, man
I literally JUST finished whacking it and now you have to go and post this
the shit I have to put up with

now I have to clean up AGAIN

Can't believe you guys convinced me to play that game.
It better be worth my time!

you can't just post this without telling me where to get it

aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-NieR-Automata-YoRHa-Type-B-No-2-Sublimation-Pillow-Cases/32803151085.html
Literally posted from the artists pixiv

Well, I guess I will have to play it eventually

sleep. super comfy, really nice to hug when falling asleep and after waking up. Just sheet, pillow is another 15k yen or so with shipping if buying from japan (and don't got easy access to daki pillows locally).

TOOBIE IS A PURE

>Automata's world
>good
The open world aspect is so boring. It's mainly empty reused assets where you just pick up shit that's been scattered around.

If you can live with supbar combat, the original Nier is actually sublime. That said, if you take that formula and make the combat really good, you end up with Nier Automata, a game that's now in my top 10 video games.

Perfect. I'm thinking about picking up a pillow from Moeyu on that AliExpress sale in a few days, so this would go well with it. Thanks user.

pre-order on crunchyroll

I meant the actual world, as in the lore and story behind it. The open world is kinda boring, but after a while, it's not that bad when you get used to it. I kinda fits the theme of if anyway, and I like the lonely feel it has.
Also, forgot to mention in that post, it has some of the best soundtracks I've ever listened to.

nevermind. This shit game comes with that bloatware denuvo. they can go suck a dick.

How far to ship Japan in the LA?

Is Sal going to take 2-3 months like most products from japan or should I do 1 week EMS?

Should I get this semen demon?

why are you still posting with that email address?

no

Ya the balancing seems to be a bit of an issue.
On normal I felt way too overleveled for all the story fights, but now, on hard, I need to farm to be able to progress

I keep forgetting to remove it

Up for preorders on Amiami!

>July 2017
>4,230 JPY

What's a good place to buy the actual pillow? I see plenty of sheets but nowhere to get the pillow.

It doesn't look like the character it's portraying but aside from that I don't get it either.

So which one do I use?

>June 2017
>11,370 JPY

hell I have a blank one
shit is COMFY

I love her mask and all but to me, it seems strange to be using it on a daki; I'd like one side to have the face visible, but oh well.

Boko is the only right answer

There are people who import superfancy pillows, just buy a pillow from local stores that sell bedroom and pillow stuff or just make their own
It's a freaking stuffed rectangle

I asked this on a previous thread and an user linked this: aliexpress.com/item/daki/32513554942.html
Should be a bit cheaper in the Anniversary Sale.

Is that a 3D printed mobile suit for Miho?

Fuck. I already have enough stuff on preorder to keep me busy until August. You assholes and your dakis and native figures with the titties. Stop it.

The AliExpress link from this user has a version without the blindfolds

Buy local. I paid $30 for my pillow. Now I still didn't get an anime cover though.

>Is that a 3D printed mobile suit for Miho?
Seems like it, see the shit deatil in this pic

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00CFG0B3I/ with a forwarder (or if they ship directly, they didn't back when I bough it).
Guide have/had links to US based stores.

They really just said fuck it when they got to her ankles and below

Jesus. Why my animu girls don't get dakis like this?

what's wrong with her feet

Why is it so wimpy looking.

why is she wearing boots on the bed. This shit drives me nuts.

>Liking bare feet
>Boots aren't sexy as fuck
Get out FAG

really tempted fuck

Do prize figures go on preorder like actual scales? Ive never wanted to preorder a prize figure before this

But we haven't posted an FAGs yet.

I think I only seen him draw feet once before and his proportions have always been off but I think hes art as been steadily improving. I follow him becuase he draw ion.

Oh man, i haven't build her yet.

I'm conflicted, which do I go with.The Aliexpress one is almost $50 cheaper but is it soft?

Those hands aren't much better

I assume most people own cheap ones, either from local stores or ones they made themselves, and they like it just fine from what you can see in these threads, though I'm not a daki expert.

Those stupid arm bracelet things bother me so much. Is there really no better way to hide the seam line?

Nor have I.
>Get Hamburger and Bunnylard in the same order
>Begin Hamburger, thinking I can finish her in fast enough order to move on to Baselard before Innocentia comes
>She just KEEPS FUCKING GOING
I've got the torso, head and both sets of limbs cut out and I'm only like 1/3 of the way through all the shit on the runners and she reuses basically nothing.

But we digress. Does anyone have that image of the Angela custom Hresvelgr?

We need more of these sleeves.

If anyone hasn't preordered yet and doesn't want to support tom
nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-hobbies-toys-game-character/23068-fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-edward-elric-limited-edition-artfx-j-.html