HOW COULD SANDY HOOK

be fake?

>you saw the news
>children died
>millions of ppl saw the news
>children died
>the survivors sang at the superbowl
>theyre friends died

Srsly how will you deny the fact that children DIED?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/fbi-sandy-hook-gunman-chose-elementary-school-because-he-was-pedophile-691817
archive.is/i41k7
defenddemocracy.press/victory-perception-management/
youtube.com/watch?v=hBi71i7zQ08&feature=youtu.be&t=8m39s
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/11/remarkable-resemblance-of-sandy-hook-victims-and-professional-crisis-actors/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/08/sandy-hook-ripdonation-webpages-created-before-the-massacre/
youtube.com/watch?v=SNhpOLIqG1Y
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
youtube.com/watch?v=GvqWR5W-2m0
youtube.com/watch?v=0nM0asnCXD0
youtube.com/watch?v=mumKpKOANHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop baiting these morons, moron.

That the same kids who died in Sandy Hook also sang in a stadiumj is a really stupid conspiracy. All kids look the same at that age.

How could someone even THINK that this didnt happen?

Sandy Hook was fake and gay.

It was 110% real. Cbs did a special on it

It was real

Faker than a 3 dollar bill -

So federally recognized but difficult to find in circulation?

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened..

{posted in another thread, doing so to irritate the tavistock shills}
newsweek.com/fbi-sandy-hook-gunman-chose-elementary-school-because-he-was-pedophile-691817

That which is called a false flag, at least since 1992, when this became a whole industry rather than a specialization, is created by what are called 'perception management firms'
archive.is/i41k7
defenddemocracy.press/victory-perception-management/
The requirements of managing public opinion during the ascendancy of the internet and related social technologies created an entire industry of perception management. Buzzfeed is one manifestation of such, but there are harder to find more private and even paramilitary perception management firms. The kind that would pull a SandyHook. So let's say, that perhaps Sandy Hook is a longer term perception management project.
Why?
Democrats want their slaves back, and they'll actually kill children to get it. Why did they fake killing children? Blowback. No vengeance or justice has ever come down in the Sandy Hook incident. Pure PR bullshit.

Bump

I attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and died there and I can assure you it really did happen

Identity Evropa is really seeking younger and younger recruits.

>da illuminati would stage a shooting really badly with loads of bad actors rather than just kill kids for real so they can get the gun control the all powerful secret society that controls the world still failed to get anyway

So tired of you nufags coming on here almost every fucking day trying to discuss shit that's old news...its either sandy hook, holocaust..lurk more fat lip, knuckle dragging nigger...its not up for discussion..cause you clearly let what you see overtake what you think. The hand is quicker than the eye faggot. An old trick that's been used on morons like you for centuries. Wake the fuck up!

This guy.....every fucking sandy hook thread.

>All kids look the same at that age.

what a sneaky way of saying you don't really pay much attention to children, the most valuable resource on earth. I guess have you been kept away from them on purpose?

Thank you! Why would the government try to stage something like this??

>saw it on the news

So Sam Hyde killed all those people.

why are you so pretentious.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBi71i7zQ08&feature=youtu.be&t=8m39s
> As a deported jew who died in the gas chambers...

The dead children sang for the dead children at the SB
it was so fucking fake, all of it.
Only Adam and his mother died.

Stop joking about murdered children!

He can't keep getting away with it!

I heard a guy on radio say someone he knew personally died so it must be true

Youre the worst kind of shill: one foot in, one foot out

How dare people know other people! Don't you know nobody has any family anywhere?!

Sandy Hookers need to move onto something else, but real.

That's the $2 you moron
There is no $3

Why would the government tell everyone a $3 bill exists then?

"i mean just listen to some of these testimonies"..

Are you trying to make an analogy or discuss currency?
Because the Bureau of Engraving and Printing never minted a $3

gas yourself nigger
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/11/remarkable-resemblance-of-sandy-hook-victims-and-professional-crisis-actors/

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/08/sandy-hook-ripdonation-webpages-created-before-the-massacre/

youtube.com/watch?v=SNhpOLIqG1Y

>Why would the government try to stage something like this??

there isn't any reason to do it and that shows by the total lack of results from it happening in the first place. The tinfoilers just think everything/anything that happens is about their guns so away we go. Over looking that if an all powerful shadow group or even high level gov really wanted to pass gun control they could do it in about 10 years by political manipulation.

Most so called false flag events fail the result tests and fail it hard. As if the group pulling them off is this all power but yet totally incompetent group that is willing to steal/rob/kill to get what they want but just keep failing at it anyways, Dr Evil style.
>we have an agenda
>we are willing to kill
>we have near unlimited power
>we never get caught
>we have everyone in on it
>we control all federal agencies, local PD, local press, national press
>no one ever breaks ranks and talks, ever.
>nothing can stop....... fuck!! we failed again.

it's why so many conspiracy theories get mocked so hard.

gas yourself kike nigger you will never get the guns

gonna bust a nut in your face
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/

gonna shit down your throat nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=GvqWR5W-2m0

Tavistock
Tavistock
Tavistock

Cock-up does not eliminate conspiracy. Have you ever met people who work in shadow government? On average, especially the hellfire club set it's a group of sub-120 mongrels trying their absolute best to outsmart the public.
It stopped working and now they're gonna claim that evidence of incompetence is somehow going to disprove intent.

I want to know how someone could stick their heads so far up their assholes that they cant see how fake it is. I mean, thats impressive man. You going to be in the Olympics?

Our wizards are powering up CIA nigger soon we will come for you

All the kids were replaced with government built androids and the original kids with families were moved to other states or countries and were payed hefty sums of money to play along with the whole thing.

you can't hide from us

Seems legit

I had a neighbor whose 3rd cousin adopted a dog from a kennel whose owner lived down the street from a McDonalds where a guy worked who claimed to be friends with a woman whose aunt had a pen pal in New York who said it really happened.
Whatever you do, do not research the Smith-Mundt act or Sandy Hook - trust the MSM
youtube.com/watch?v=0nM0asnCXD0

and those dead children who sang had to sign NDA's to never talk about singing at the Superbowl....Seriously - WTF?

I went to New York a month ago and in Ripleys museum there was a photo of Obama. I saw a respectable looking mother with her child who was about 6 or 7 and she asked her daughter if she knew who the photo was of... She didn't

So I ask you, why would these children be cuddled up to and smiling with a stranger nigger a few days after their school has been shot up?

You can't

The whole illuminati system used to be roughly this organized, it was easy to control back then and used to be the only thing which could challenge a reasonably intelligent person. Not so much anymore. The average IQ of leadership has dropped to brainlet tier since the nepotism used to ensnare neophytes unironically worked its way up the chain.
Many of those organizations are now just shells and the ones that are left have become mail-order-buttboy-clubs. The very degeneracy they promoted is their undoing.
I find it fucking hilarious. 2018 is gonna be so /comfy/ and profitable once these cunts go down.

yah the truth is kikes really aren't very bright, they are just highly organized, their greed and shortsightedness is legendary and is always their downfall

Frustrating their methods of organization is key.

Most of your shekel-in-pocket sort of jews are simply taking the advice their Rabbi. Outthink the Rabbi on a consistent enough basis and the Jew will bow to you.

Keeping a few steps ahead of the Rabbi by sending him in the wrong direction is a tactic outlined in the bible. Convince him that your aim is to beat him at his own game by doing something self-destructive, and he will double down.

A jew is instructed to flow downward on the tree of life, to move away from GOD/nature. Keep this in mind and you will design his path.

youtube.com/watch?v=mumKpKOANHw

THEY RULE ALL!!!! and stage everything !! Hollywood rules