BitGoyim crashing

BitGoyim just dropped into the $13,000s, down from over $20,000 just a few weeks ago. At the minimum, billions in so-called "value" have simply evaporated into the same thin air from whence it came.

Is this why we've suddenly stopped hearing the BitGoyim constantly bragging about their shitty memedollars?

Also, for the anons out there who invested heavily and late, what does it feel like to officially be the ones left "holding the bag"?

>inb4 hurrrr I invested early, I'm still way ahead durrrr
Yeah, suuuuuure ya did BitGoy, sure ya did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
youtu.be/k36sIRRdFSU
bitcoen.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=mvPIvoJkmGs
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.806000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BitGoyim

kek

I'm way up, baby. But still, I put most of my bitcoin into other altcoins because MONEY.

haha owned retard

It's always interesting to see the hilarious reactions in connection to Bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency is extremely volatile. The fact that people are still amazed by that fact is pretty entertaining to say the least.

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

>non coiners this staying poor

You don't really understand what exchange rates are do you?

I have never seen Bitcoin more stable than in 2017

nocoiners NOTbtfo

NOOOOOOOOOO!! MOOOOMMYYYYYY!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
youtu.be/k36sIRRdFSU

bitcoin discussion in this thread

I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO BUY IT BACK WHEN I WAS A CHATBOT.

BUT NOOOO.

NOW YOU ARE GOING TO KYS

> 13,000$
> low
Big gains can call for big drops. Plus tax season and the new year are coming happens in plenty of industries

I can retire at age 38 now (I'll just switch careers though), I'm cashed out, money put aside for tax, still have some coins to see where the ride ends, but it was good to me

>t.butthurt BitGoy who just lost his ass

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Bitcoin has not yet learned how to be centralized, and I think we’re gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Bitcoin is not going to be the decentralized currency that it once were in the last years. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Bitcoin to make. It is now going into a centralized mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Bitcoin will not survive.

One of the smart ones I see.

so it's up only 13X since the beginning of the year?
>we really need to ban dumb mutts

+1

>we really need to ban dumb mutts
This is an American website, mohammed. You're in our house. We'll conduct ourselves how we wish and there's nothing you can do about it, other than sit there with that dumb, low-IQ look on your face.

Silly goyim. Kosher cryptocurrency for me.

bitcoen.io/

This can't fucking be real

>Transaction fees
There are better cryptos
>Transaction times
There are better cryptos
>Mining electricity consumption
There are better cryptos
>Privacy
There are better cryptos

Bitcoin is an overrated meme. Can't wait until it crashes and burns.

And they will all die

Bitcoin crashed so hard it made Japan nauseous

3500 times faster than BitCoin and in complete acccordance with Torah. You'd better buy in quick.

>in complete acccordance with Torah
So then it's perfectly alright for them to just run off with all the goyim's money?

jeezus

If only there's a halal crypto currency...
oh wait all fiat money is haram, all muslims using fiat money or cryptocurrency are going to hell

The hell that is Iraq!

>just dropped into the 13000s
>just

this is like the 12th time it's been in the 13000s and I'm hoping it goes lower so I can accumulate

Back to /biz/ if you want to shill CIAnigger

I just rode LTC when it went from 60usd to 320usd and got out while i still could. Feels good man. Would play the crypto gamble again, maybe XRP will go high, but I didn't buy in time for the 2x gains.

the only people saying you must invest in cryptocurrency are pump and dump scammers
they will also say this *coin is rising buy now and HODL

There’s a tax evasion circle ive seen on /biz/ using bitflur.com to cash out

Exchanging fiat for crypto is not investing. "Investing in crypto" more properly would be building a cryptocurrency, creating a crypto exchange, mining coins, etc. It pisses me off so much when people say "invest" in something like gold, silver, crypto, real estate. They always mean "gamble your money on this!" Investing in real estate means buying it and making it more valuable, not gambling that its market value will rise and you can sell it at a profit having done nothing. Letting gold ingots collect dust is not investing either.

except ripple

this is true

This is how millennials learn about gambling addiction

>$13,000
>crashing

it was $9k 1 month ago
$4k 3 months ago
$900 1 year ago

I wouldn't call $13,000 with a market cap of over $200b to be crashing

Kekkum and checkum!

Google ripple scamcoin

A company sets its value. Literally blood diamonds the coin.

By the way, banks are regulated, heavily, ripple won’t be around for long

kek

>not knowing what a pump and dump is

Anyone with a bran exited after it crested 18k, real ones stayed for 19k. Worst part is, someone had to buy it at that price for people to sell. Sucks to be them.

Also watch crypto charts moar

Bitcoin is a meme. Notice how only soyboys and boomers are investing in it??? Drop it immediately if you have any good sense.

Screencap this prediction: Bitcoin is going to crash in the near future. It's in a speculative bubble.

Gotta be smart and you can make a fuck load of dosh

>not accepting that the past is far behind us

>network effec-
oh i see you didnt write that in your little list

The value of almost all other cryptos is propped up on being tradable into btc.
If that goes down they all go down, retard.

>i'm diversified, i put my money into different cryptocurrencies

RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT

Dogecoin is the future

Tell that to anyone who bought in over 14k. I'm sure it will be of real comfort to them, mon ami.

This needs to happen. BTC has been ((()))'d via Blockstream and will (god-willing) be replaced with BCC which is what Bitcoin was meant to be.

This guy knows what's up.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvPIvoJkmGs

>bitcoen.io/
kekkked and chekkked

I bought the majority of my bitcoin at $600,dips like this don’t bother me anymore I just buy more

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.806000

holy a shit its fucking real

how is a service/product which costed 1k/piece at the beginning of the year (and a couple cents a few years ago) and is now worth 12k/piece crashing?