At the end of the day, is there any way for a Touhou anime to be made that would satisfy fans of the series?

At the end of the day, is there any way for a Touhou anime to be made that would satisfy fans of the series?

I was satisfied with both the doujin animes

beautiful

I'll never get tired of seeing this.

Never.

!

HOW

this thread is bakas

Those quints are enough satisfaction for the 2hu fans, scriptfriend.

>people want a 2hu anime
>see the PS4 an Vita 2hu games
>generic pieces of trash

Is that what you guys want?

ZUN will lose all creative control, and the show will turn out to be a mix of idolmaster and inuyasha with bullet hell. Is that what you REALLY want?

Fuck off, you dumb bitch.

NIPAH~

But what if ZUN had all creative control?

Reminder that even an anime written completely by ZUN would be complete shit because ZUN can't write anything good.

Genius!

more of this would be ok

JUST

HOW CAN ONE THREAD BE SO BAKAS

>Don't worry, guys! This Cirno thing is just a fad! I'm sure it'll end in a few mo-

>holding up five fingers.. got five fives
no esta baka esta muy genius

Stop Cirno posting

based baka

Came here just to congratulate 2hu on this posts.

But user, all the touhou games are generic pieces of trash.

Maybe instead of a Touhou anime, we should just have a Cirno anime.

Why should I?
Cirno is a miracle of the universe.

Why is Karen so shit? She ruined the whole get.

So Sup Forums...
wot 2ho wud u fug
pic semi related.

You can only have one.

>tfw waifu psychosis is now so bad that I can't even look at 3D anymore without comparing it to Cirno
>my desire to be without Cirno overpowers my natural instinct to breed and produce a family that will carry on my genes

thanks a lot soros :^)

Beautiful

Isn't Touhou past its prime anyway?

Billy "the ice fairy" Herrington

You can't tell me what to do.

Clownpiece.

The argument can be made that Touhou is just starting to reach its prime with all these fangames and high-quality animated shorts.

This is a meme pushed by dirty boat fags. In fact, they're such boatfags they posted it before Kancolle even existed.

Kancolle is. 2hu will outlive Kancolle.

Luna.

I always forget how sexy they were in the manga.

>the later episodes of fantasy kaleidoscope don't exist in high quality with the original no-voices
Why is this Cirno-sensei?

check

I love that cirno has 200 different character designs and they are all immediately recognizable as being her. An official anime means official artwork and I think to settle on one design would be a sad thing

>get thread
>not anime or manga
>baka posting
>2hu outside of its containment board

I know mods but please don't 404 my girl

NEIN!

2hu? On my Sup Forums?

where can I get that sticker?

I want to put one on the back window of my car

Cirno animated is poultry in motion

as-Bernd zu hülf.

Could also work well on the sides

>poultry
>tfw it took me a good half minute to get that joke

>"If you love Cirno so much why don't you buy a fumo of her and snuggle with her every night?"
>trying to box in one's imagination in a physical object that forces you to confine her to the restrictions of 3D space

Fumofags disgust me. It's fine if you're one of those polygamous waifu lovers or one of those guys that's only in it for the sex, but real relationships should not be restricted.

This is so far away

suck my cock dude

a slice of life anime that doesn't end

>both of those posted at the exact same second as OP's post
>this pretty much makes the script argument a complete non-argument
>Cirno won the luck game

STRONGEST

Me on the far right.

I think an adaptation of one of the official manga would be fine.

NAZI

DELET THIS

Ran

Seconding

Almost all of them.

Not that old hag Ran though.

TIME STOP SEKAI ICHI
ZA WARUDO

Would you get to raise Chen if you married Ran?

>5
WHY I EVERYONE OBSESSED WITH THIS NUMBER AAAAAAAAAA

Dykes need to be dicked.

It turns out that Ojou sama was actually DIO all this time and Sakuya is just a modified female version of himself, because DIO only allow himself to love and serve somebody as good as himself, so he created Sakuya for that purpose

Yes, but only if you made multiple anime series conflicting one another, and airing in the same season.

Nice get though

Also breed with the cat

>Kancolle
>small c

Also we don't fucking care outside of some vocal minority who likely hates both franchises and is just falseflagging.

Why is she so strongest?

2hus I'd fug: Reimu, Marisa, Sanae, Sakuya, Youmu, Reisen, Alice, Suika, Kasen, Kosuzu, Akyuu, Cirno, Sunny, Star, Luna, Clownpiece, Mystia, Rumia, Meiling, Patchouli, Koakuma, Remilia, Flandre, Yuyuko, Yukari, Yuuka, Komachi, Kaguya, Mokou, Tewi, Nitori, Suwako, Aya, Momiji, Hatate, Yuugi, Satori, Koishi, Rin, Utsuho, Tenshi, Kogasa, Ichirin, Byakuren, Nue, Kyouko, Futo, Sekibanki, Kagerou, Kokoro, Sumireko.

baka baka baka

>Youmu
>Futo
But those two are married to each other.

>animes

Pieces of trash is a matter of opinion, but they're anything but generic.

That's what she believes.

>implying Cirno wouldn't destroy Clownpiss

Is she really stronger than Cirno? I thought Cirno was supposed to be the strongest fairy.

lemme show you how its really done

What a nice number.

Wow
Crno the strongest

I doubt it, the new hit thing is Kancolle but really the fandom around Kancolle is just a shallow copy of what Touhou was at it's most popular. It'll come back to Touhou when they realize that.

Say something nice about this oni.