Why the big feminist push?

Why is there such a concerted effort to make everything (see The Last Jedi for example) man vs. woman right now?
Why do they seem desperate to convince woman that men are their enemy and not to be trusted?
Is it because their classic "divide white women from white men in the voting booth and they will effectively cancel each other out" tactic didn't work in this last election and the majority of white women voted for Trump?
Will they succeed in dividing whites again with this propaganda campaign?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostgarden.com/2009/11/testosterone-and-competitive-play.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did sandy hook actually happen?

Jews.

Is that how you're going to refute this?

Is the pope a real Catholic?

Here is a possibly related question.

In the early 90s I was in mandatory army Service and had to spend a fall and a winter on border patrol, arresting illegal immigrants. When I was detached after my Service, I got a decorative certificate with the proud Headline "MANHUNT ON THE BORDER IN THE SERVICE OF THE FATHERLAND". The government was very proud of that deed and expected me to be so too. And those immigrants we hunted down and put on livestock wagons were almost White Folks from the eastern block.

Cut to 2015. Recruits were ordered to the border by the same government, only this time with blankets, Food and x-large condoms in order to accomodate new citizens and "cultural enrichment" (actual Quote).

My question is: what happened? Our government is not easily convinced to Change its mind, as almost a century of toker Pogrom Shows. What's more, over the last decades our government was frequently exhorted to spend more on development aid by the UNESCO.

I consider that sudden mood swing mysterious and suspicious.

this is a tactic used to derail a thread

Which Is The Ethnicity Of These Women?

how can i re-rail or un-derail the thread?

Its a brain washing ploy by the elite to try and disrupt family and family values. It the same with the extreme LGBT push. Its all just paving the way for the anti-Christ, follow and trust in Jesus Christ.

>Why do they seem desperate to convince woman that men are their enemy and not to be trusted?

Because Hollywood is controlled by lesbian and gay Jews, user. This is redpill 101.

Social rights is pushed by the kikes, it separates us into groups so we fight.

Do women actually think that them having the right to work benefited anyone other than the zionists? look what happened to culture and how children are brought up.

basic devide and conquer of white
the issue in the Roy Moore election wasn't the blacks who voted 98% dem
it was the 25% of whites who voted with shitskins due to this liberal self hate complex
they'll do anything to split the group
oh your white but your
>a woman
>fat
>gay
>etc
trying to peal off the week ones

Testosterone drops and the gamification of sexual biases.

Basically video game studies figured out that if you force men to lose they dont try harder, but rather drop out ruining the gane ecosystem.

Feminists have also figured this out.

This is because testosterone drops act as a physical protector, ensuring the physical integrity of the losing males. But carries over into modern societies as withdrawal.

Basically women have forced men to lose so they respond in the way biology programed them by dropping out.

lostgarden.com/2009/11/testosterone-and-competitive-play.html?m=1

Only 65% of men are participating 35% have dropped out. Its basically the equivelant of 4 simultaneous great depressions but no one cares.

It doesn't matter. Women will be replaced soon anyway.

I Know We Men Are Oppressed By Them. But Anyway:
>Hang Jesus First

These wombs are being made not to replace women, but to give an option to rich cunts who want to keep working, or just don't want to carry. The funding probably comes with human farming as the ultimate goal.

But After Looking At The Photo, My Life Is Not Only The Only Hard Thing Here, Not The Only...

because they are the (a) enemy
nobody because their a detriment to us, perse but to the world having any kind of order and sense to it

No.