Kengan Asura

Why aren't you reading the best fighting manga of all time? Dumping new chapter too

Because I'm reading Baki, which is better. And also the direct inspiration for virtually this entire manga.

Mihono is cute!

Baki is pretty fucking cool too my man. I enjoy it a lot

poor girl

End of chapter

Seems like a nice guy.

I wonder when will the anime come out.

He's one of the nicest fighters next to Imai.

I want to befriend most of the cast of Kengan Asura.

Because I'm reading the sequel

what?

So is the priest kill?

Didn't you see his neck snapped in half?

Probably

I dunno dude, that guy who got his windpipe crushed by Ohma seemed to walk it off just fine.

As long as she doesn't follow the path of Kaiji, she is fine.

Indeed, she's pretty cool.
Tired eyes and a nice body.

Yeah, i like that guy too. Too bad that kind of fighters always end up jobbing. But eh, maybe we'll get a nice fight.

It's obvious she's gonna get in debts again after this fight. She seems to be pretty much a femKaiji.

Because anime: never

Who cares, Adaptations are inferiors to the original in 95% of the time.

It's the prequel translated or planned to?

1 year and a half since the announcement and all they have shown so far is some probable VAs.

He is probably talking Danberu (cute girls lifting), the references to Kengan Ashura is so constant that at this point it might as well be set in the same universe, not just a cameo.

Because it's shitty NIHON BANZAI delusional wish fulfillment
Also ridiculous TOTALLY NOT MAGIC shit everywhere

Yeah, that haggard look she's got is pretty great.

Inaba-kun[/spoiler] is cute! Apparently. I'm just guessing, based on the fanservice stuff he later gets involved in, so I assume that the readers thought of him as being strangely attractive.

that actually seems interesting

>the colosseum
I'm in

>She seems to be pretty much a mai waifu

Joy

Inaba-kun has always been cute.

He's actually a very nice guy, the president as well. They both become Ohma and Kazuo's allies

I mean, that's a page from later on, user.

desu Kongou Banchou was my favorite battle manga, this one is good but I feel like there are too many characters and battles one after the other. It needs something in between.

>It needs something in between.
It has something in between all the time, chapter 57 was just it.

The fujoshi and the fag (who had found him creepy when his face had been obscured) sure liked him. I think Sayaka is blushing too. The fag is screaming something like "Wait, isn't he too cute!?"

Kongou Banchou isn't bad but I dropped it two times because I became disinterested while reading it. Nanatsu no Taizai is much better in my opinion, including the fights.

Why are Kure girls so perfect?
I already had thing for black sclera but now its going on overdrive. I cant read chapters with her without fapping first whenever she shows up.

The only highlight of this thing is Adam, the he's not in it enough for me to give a fuck.

What, is Giga Nigga straight from Africa not good enough for your meme tastes?

Is 19 the latest raw volume out?
Tore right through them and now im feeling empty inside.

The Kure girls *are* perfect.

I keep expecting them to show up in Danberu

Oh, eyebags girl is there too.

that they are

Eyebags girl has darker hair and eybags (duh). And she still isn't broke enough to become one of the sharktooth lady's rental hoes for Muteba.

Well she might have just put all her winnings on the Homo dude so she might have to lube up.

Why is the girl who likes being slapped so adorable?

What's with all these Kengan Asura thread keep appearing lately? Not that I complaining tough.

From what i understood it's not that she likes being slapped, rather she's terrified of being abandonned and is fine with pretty much everything if that ensure that she won't end up alone.
So being slapped after her mistake was seen positively.

> Gold pleasure group contacts her about her money problems with a simple solution

He's like a cute and less assholish Midosouji

I doubted it but some people who got their fucking carotid artery sliced by Rihito managed to live.

>rihito is a good guy now

It's fucking hilarious really. I sort of expected it too since it seems to be the trend where MC first enemy became ally later on.

Mao is cute

God I can't wait for the translations to catch up
I wouldn't call it the best fighting manga of all time but it's still pretty good as an elegy to Baki and Street Fighter. The art is distinct and the dozens of characters are all likeable in their way, including Raian. The contrast between joviality and the brutal fights is great.
Sekibayashi best boy.

As long as the Doc is there you must expect unless their head gets bashed in they live.

As he's basically War Criminal Mandingo the shitposting for the Muteba fights will be immense

>Sekibayashi best boy
He is pretty popular.

so does the old man has some kind of gift for ranking fighters like his son?

Whoah Gaolan number one? i gotta reread his chapters, just skimmed through them earlier.
More like godly levels of luck (at times). he keeps fucking up but luck always backs up his ass.

How the fuck is thai guy even number 1.

He looks like supreme jobber of the highest caliber.

Looks like he got a good fight, and he's pretty so the fujos must be all over him.

He wrecks Kaneda (kimono guy with closed eyes) without breaking a sweat and gives the Kengan champion guy a hard fight.

>He wrecks Kaneda
Fuck, he was my favorite too.

This is in response to the latest raw chapters where he had a ridiculously hype fight with the Fang of Metsudo, the #1 guy [\spoiler]

>56歳のヒロイン
Oh you silly japs.

I suppose there are no raw scans?
Just the thai/viet(whatever i can only one kind of runespeak) ones are what i can find.

Alas, not everyone can be winners. At least the manga doesn't discard and forget losers.

Yamashita has pretty high chances, what with Ohma being friends with him and running away from women at every possible opportunity.

Holy shit i admit i too used to think "meh" about Gaolan. But these newest chapters and him are awesome.

The fights are predictable though.

>strong looking guy starts beating down less strong looking guy
>scary aura look
>less strong looking guy grins creepily and and shows mad skills and starts beating back
>but suddenly
>this has little effect on the strong looking guy and he too grins and shows mad skills
>eventually someone wins due to an asspull or flashbacks

>eventually someone wins due to an asspull or flashbacks
Yeah, like the priest guy, right? Some flashback, and then, bam! Asspull and he won.

Most of the fights are predictable for the first round, solely due to coverage/plot significance. But it's switched up with some straight-up stomps intermingled with grindfests.
I find the fights themselves to be pretty great though, despite the predictability. Muteba's first fight is my favourite

Wasn't this supposed to have an anime or something like that?

Was he an actual priest or did he just look like one?

Imai looks like a very buff Armin

Maybe if Armin was cute-looking.

I can't believe they actually got Mickey Mouse to fight

even the doctor is a fighter?
oh wow, he doesn't look that way

This is a serial killer.

Say something nice about him.

You know someone is scum when even Adam is disgusted.

Duddley comes from a christian family

what I liked about the mountain fighter guy is that he had his flashback and all but still got rekt by a guy who had close to no character buildup

is giga nigga a bro? or is he with the assasins?

latest raw chapter implies that he's a bro

Fuck. Someone spoil me. What happens to her? Does she win the bet and manages to pay her debt?

Yes.She also grows thirsty for that Ohma dick.

Damn, she's beautiful. The hottest girl in the series thus far.