Lana Del Rey

Why haven't you accepted Lana Del Rey as Sup Forums's ideal wife?

> Extremely attractive, great voice
> Sings about the good old days, dresses modestly
> Torch singer/hopeless romantic
> Is unhappy with the current music scene
> Conservative & God loving

Why isn't she your ideal wife Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

consequenceofsound.net/2017/02/lana-del-rey-is-encouraging-fans-to-cast-a-witch-spell-on-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=jEuCcmUmURA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4993112/Lana-Del-Rey-wrote-song-Cola-Harvey-Weinstein.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If lana didnt fuck with franco shed be cool but she did and i dont like her

Unicorns don't exist. AWALT.

Franco as in the manlet James Franco?

they do if you believe in them desu

Wasn't she encouraging people to cast a black magic spell against Trump?

Ya they came up with a faux lawsuit at a rock show so franco could appear more edgy.

I dont fux w lana at all

because every jew this side of Euphrates has been inside her

I don't know about that but I know she liked a few of his instagram pics when he was running for president, people started freaking out over it

STEINED

i love female lead musicians and listen to Kate Bush like once a month for the past 3 years and TayTay all the time.. among many others

She just doesn't seem really sincere or like she has any deep feeling to draw from. she seems fake, I gave her a few shots and it's all lame. Same with Gaga.

consequenceofsound.net/2017/02/lana-del-rey-is-encouraging-fans-to-cast-a-witch-spell-on-donald-trump/

gaga and tay are coalburners, lana is better desu give her another shot

holyshit WAT

>32 years old
>never married
>no children
>sucked dick to get a music contract
>does cocaine
>practices witchcraft
>is a Satanist

Dont forget in one of her music videos shes holding hands with a nigger

Tay Tay is not a coal burner

Because of those retarded lips.

Ok so you listen to ok music (Kate Bush), so how come you listen to rubbish like Taylor Swift?

>ywn go the match with lana and scream at mignolet

Cringe

Savage croat bants.

You are now an honorary Aussie. Welcome aboard, cunt.

I'm not into disgusting trannies

>Lana Del Rey
are you fucking kidding OP
gtfo faggot
in all fields

she was getting Weinsteined so hard that she wrote a song about it

also, stop being an emo cunt

More like sings about drugs.

I like her music but let's not make her political.

She literally has a video, where she portrays herself mixing with a blck and having kids with him.

She is a witch with no power to stop Trump. Everyday she tries, and fails. Bye bye lana, you pussy stinks.

WEINSTEIN TRASH... PUT HER IN THE FUCKING GARBAGE WHERE SHE BELONGS...

Lana might be a jew but I'd totally cuddle the jewishness out of her. She's a jew right? She does look like one, except she doesn't have the nose that knows.

I do like her songs. Pretty good for pop.

>tfw when LDR is my fiancee's favourite artist, and the only musician she's ever asked to fuck to
>tfw we've been together since she was 17, she's never slept with anyone else and it basically Sup Forumss idea of the perfect girl.

>plastic surgery face

NOPE

I prefer Lana Del Racist (the Red Ice Chick)

she is you simp

back to africa with you

She's got a fake nose, a beer gut, a shitty upper register, and a harsh, nasal tone. No thanks, I prefer good singers that can actually use the whole of their instrument.

Would

youtube.com/watch?v=jEuCcmUmURA

Bro she literally wrote a song about being facefucked by Harvey Weinstein as a positive thing
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4993112/Lana-Del-Rey-wrote-song-Cola-Harvey-Weinstein.html

>porklet nose
>german-tier manjaw
>thot lips

no thanks

Fuck outta here with this shit. Sup Forums already has a waifu

There is literally nothing attractive about Lana del Rey. And I love her music, she's by far my favorite pop musician.

I find her very sympathetic as a person but she utterly fails to be seductive, at least as a public persona.

This woman admitted to fucking a Jew producer to get to where she is at. She goes in the ovens.

>Because of those retarded lips.
Never heard of DSL's, have you Geert?

>Conservative & God loving
>My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola
>Ooh ah

Sure thing faggot.

She is the physical incarnation of daddy issues.

Also she has a thing for niggers

Her personality was manufactured by music producers. Don't believe their lies.

What? They're fake, stupid tosser. Fucking duckmouth.

>a fucking leaf listening to Lana Del Rey

She literally said "fuck drumpff with witchcraft" and was literally shaking because her easy access to abortion might be compromised.

Pure degeneracy.

You seem to think I care about her opinions. Her music is still the best kind of pop music.

And yeah she is pure degeneracy, all popular music is degeneracy.

I like Lana music, but if for americucks 32 years old childless woman singing about sucking jewish cock is considered "romantic, god loving conservative" then I don't want to know what the fuck should I say.

LMAO at USrAel.

This.

She's a fraud and trying to make money off of people buying into the bullshit. She's subverting the nostalgia for classic Americana.

Sad thing is, I think she realizes she sold her soul. One of her songs has lyrics that says that.

She literally had a song that's, "My pussy tastes like Pepsi cola".

>god's dead I said baby that's alright with me
I think that sums it up..

>Extremely attractive
Not if pic is related. Like a retarded Liv Tyler.

Is she asian?
IF not asian -> into the trash it goes.

Wonk faced Jew whore. 1/10.

I don't think you can cuddle the Jewishness out of someone, that's... that's jusy not how it works...

Her real name is Elizabeth Grant. Comes from rich Anglos from what I can tell. She tried to perform under her real name and went nowhere.

Daddy paid for plastic surgery, adopted the stage name, and sucked off a bunch of Hollywood execs and here we are.

She's a traitor.

>druggie degenerate liberal feminist

>implying you wouldn't fuck James Franco if you were a woman