twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck Fujiko.

>not posting short haired fujiko
fucking casual

>casual
It's called having taste.

When is this shit coming out?

bad taste.
It's already out on DVD/BD in japan. We have to wait for discotek to snatch up the rights to license it. They're busy with a bunch of other Lupin shit right now so you might have to wait a year. Should be worth it considering they did a great job with Gravestone.

>fucked Zenigata but never fucks handsome Lupin

I actually liked the Italian exclusive.

what do you mean "italian exclusive"

to anyone who has the new discotek release of the second series, how do the video and sub quality compare to horrible/crunchy? I heard that the subs were redone and were meant to be a lot better, but I haven't heard about the video quality

We're just giving up on fansubs?

Discotek always puts out the best subs. The video quality is the highest possible in terms of what DVD's can give you. It's no Blu Ray quality, but it doesn't need to be due to the age of the show. Looks really great in my opinion regardless, The biggest difference is the sound quality. Sounds amazing. You can really hear the amazing Yuji Ohno music which is something I could never really hear before. Even the voices sound good despite how old the equipment they used back in the day.

also has commentary tracks and a bunch of special features including all the old adult swim bumpers.
You shouldnt be watching a movie of this quality with shitty fansubs. Just be patient.

She fucks him in that one movie and it's implied they fuck in at least 1 episode of Mine Fujiko (I think).

The most recent series was really good. I hope it did well commercially

The recent series was AOTY but it wasn't promoted very well so the ratings weren't all that great. They made their money back because of all the merch they sold.

It really doesn't matter if it did well or not anyway because Lupin III is a japanese tradition and we will get new Lupin content every year. It's just that important.

What movie are you talking about?

and I thought Zeni was pretty out of character in Mine Fujiko; he shoots to kill Lupin multiple times and then he trades a quick nut inside Fujiko so she can get out of some jail time.

I welcome all of her /fa/

Is the Fujiko Mine mini-series the most aesthetically pleasing anime of all time?

I actually kinda liked that hard boiled Zenigata.
And I also thought it was kinda funny how him and Fujiko both treated the sex as completely inconsequential, going so far as him joking that she can fake orgasms like a pro.

I certainly think it is.

It's a shame I'll never rewatch it because of it's lack of overall substance. Which isn't to say that YOU shouldn't watch it and I'm not saying that this was an entirely bad series. While Fujiko in and of herself proves rather uninteresting, especially in light of the major plot twist at the end, it was more interesting seeing how Lupin, Jigen, and Goemon all became entwined with Fujiko

I don't mind the serious and darker Zenigata that would use his gun to talk. Or even that he was no longer running around screaming Lupin's name at the end of any given episode.

I definitely liked the less bumbling-Lupin obsessed portrayal he got, I just don't know if I can look past him being a literal dirty cop and letting Fujiko go for sex. I mean, I guess he was using her for information and looking at the bigger picture, but still... I dunno, just kinda irked me.

We don't really know how that situation came about.
Chances are Fujiko just threw herself at him and he just let it happen, because if a woman like Fujiko offers you meaningless sex, you take that sex and run with it.
But I still prefer looking at this Zenigata as a different character. Not that old Pops didn't have chemistry with Fujiko. But more in a cute way.

I would say it's the best looking anime series of all time,

>Chances are Fujiko just threw herself at him and he just let it happen
that's not even what happened. She offered herself because Zenigata had some dirt on her that would get her arrested or some shit.

I like how Part 4 Zenigata was kinda a mixture of his classic character and the darker/more serious tone he had in Mine Fujiko

That doesn't go counter to what I said.
She was trying to buy her out of an arrest and tried using sex on him. But sex wasn't effective. Zenigata was going to cut her a deal in order to catch Lupin from the start, but she probably had his pants down before he could read her her rights.

I dont even bother with watching subbed Lupin any more. I'm just gonna wait for the dub which i hear is pretty great if you're a fan of the old adult swim red jacket dub.

I just cant bother since Goro's death. Barely getting through recent movies without Yasuo Yamada.

He had a good and long life. RIP

this song is fucking beautiful.

youtu.be/64gHR2HCu04

One of my very favorites from the Lupin series! The movie it was from was one of the best, as well.

This is very pretty.

Wait, Fujiko and Zaza fucked?? When?