What is wrong with UK?

So I just moved to the UK from US 3 months ago and I am surprised and a little disappointed.
Surprised because the immigration is not that bad here, not so many niggers and sand monkeys or pajeets. Disappointed because so many of the brittish people live on wellfare and refuse to work, then complain about immigrants stealing their jobs. Women are fucked up, lots of single moms, fat land whales and drunk junky whores. The pretty ones I met were mostly east european. Few people work out. But overall, people are nice and welcoming. The only homeless and beggars were brits, absolutely all of them, no exageration!
But seriously? Why do you guys refuse to work? Lots of employees told me that people come and work for a few months then go on wellfare, that is fucked up!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_anw3F8R_w&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where are you? You sound like you're describing council housing.

I am in Leeds for now, beautiful city! I was supposed to go to London but I refused the offer, too crowded for me. No exageration, a lot of employees complained about this, is it a meme or what?

Leeds is much better than London, you made a good choice.
As to people refusing work, the English working class aren't much smarter than niggers. They're better behaved normally and are often lovely people, but they have a similar lack of drive and ambition that your nigs have

I'm also an American in Britain (about five months)
British American duel National, came here to live but Nottingham is fucking immigrant central
Going back to America in two weeks.

I'm also an American living in Britain. I absolutely hate it here. The accent is disgusting (let's face it, everyone should speak like us, we are the world superpower after all), the people are rude and uncivilized; people berate me everywhere I go and call me a "fat Yank." The country is small and rainy and insignificant.

a lot of chavs want the neet lifestyle

are you fat?

Lmao the actual British love me here, I don't know how you've had that problem.

Where are you? You sound like you're describing the Nor---

we hardly have a welfare system anymore, the tories have scrapped it
people cant afford to not work, and if they dont they live with whoever
if i was to get job seakers allowance it'd be like 50 quid a week and with attending job interviews to get the money, that doesnt even cover half my rent alone

it sounds like youve visited one place and youre judging the whole nation on it. because from what you describe its nothing like where i live
but youre right about immigration though, Sup Forums has this idea that every street is full of burkas walking around. its absolutely nothing like that through 90% of the country

Try going to Leicester, Rotherham or Luton. Then you'll see the issues.

The biggest issue with the mass immigration is the lack of integration. The idea that they'll come over and 'do as the romans do' is the issue because they don't. They move over en masse, pick an area and take over it. They clump together.

All the Americans I met have been niggers, what's going on? We don't want them.

Nottingham is a shithole. So is Leeds.

>everyone should speak like us, we are the world superpower after all
strikes me now that the yank accent is sort' of analogous to a globalist accent, in that it leaves no geographical trace or locality

fat Yank

Go to Brummy then say there isn’t many immigrants.

The existence of the welfare state means they'll never integrate

eventually though said state will run out of money and it'll be funny to see what happens then

I know
I grew up in Britain when I was a child, I still love it to death.
Its just hurting right now, but what country isn't?

>Surprised because the immigration is not that bad here, not so many niggers and sand monkeys or pajeets.
Its very bad in some areas. There's a state school near me which is 90% Indian.
>Disappointed because so many of the brittish people live on wellfare and refuse to work
We only have 4% unemployment among white British people.

I am a Brit in the US. I've hit 40 McDolands so far this month and have been shot only twice.

Probably by Europoor standards.

That's a sign of unity and strength not weakness. If the English language is going to conquer the world then our accent should be the one people speak with.

Im Dual Citizen also. Born in Hertfortshire but brought here to the states by my British dad at the age of 1 1/2. He is now 89, im almost 60 and we are thinking of a trip there. (Ive never been there since birth). Since he hasnt been there for 60 years either, any recommendations on places to go for a fun trip? I want him to see some of the changes there so I dont want a steriilized version, but I dont want out vaction to totally suck either

Yeah, well, that's the North for you. That sort of Old Labour country is filled with people like that - people whose grandparents worked the mines and factories until they started shutting down under Thatcher, then didn't bother getting new jobs, just coasted along on Labour's generous welfare handouts. We're on the second or third generation of that shit now.

And they have the gall to blame it all on Thatcher. Lazy cunts.

>we hardly have a welfare system anymore, the tories have scrapped it
clearly not or all the Northern scum would have starved to death by now.

Try losing some weight

As you can see white British has the lowest unemployment among all ethnicities.

Sorry, dude, but if you're a fat Yank I'd call you a fat fuck at home too! Hit the gym, eat less, eat clean ffs!!!

And be like the positively skeletal people I see walking around this country? No thanks. American men are real men.

Go to Cornwall, great place and you can go miles without seeing niggers or Pakis

There's a happy medium

Thanks Britbro much appreciated

I live around the Middlesex/Hertfordshire border. Out into Hertfordshire is beautiful. Further into London is complete shit with so many Africans and Pakistanis.

You are almost certainly better off in Leeds, since you can actually live in a dignified human habitat

You can always visit Bradford for a taste of that sweet sweet diversity

Sounds good! I always felt an attraction for Scotland, anyone care to share some insight about it?

>Moving to the North
This was your first mistake.

But those are peaceful immigrants of peace in a field of peace.

You against peace user?

Move to the south you nonce

This is why I hate this country. Everyone has this ridiculous idea of Brits as being gents, but you really have no manners and only your upper classes speak in RP.

But why? I even like the weather here, I hate hot days.

It's just banter, you fat yank

The Home counties are genuienly great if you can afford them, but our infrastructure is crumbling under the weight of population growth

Lucky you! I was in Detroit for 3 days and i died twice.

It's a post-industrial culturally deficit shithole, like the rust belt in america

lose some weight then, tubby

No worries, locals are really nice to.

Scotland? Cornwall is southwest England.

Most Northerners are scum. It just so happens they house the majority of the Irish-descended community!

You're in Leeds yet no pajeets? Take a short train ride to Bradford lad

Britishers need to learn respect and manners. I suppose it really is true that an armed society is a civilized society, to quote George Washington.

Newbury, in Berkshire. It's a nice enough place but there isn't much in the city itself worth visiting - so I would assume it's quite a bit cheaper than London or one of the other major tourism destinations. But it's at the intersection of the M4 and the A34, so - and this presumes you'll have a car - it's really convenient for all the places you'd actually want to see. Half an hour north to Oxford, half an hour south is Winchester. Bath and Bristol are an hour west, London is an hour east. Stonehenge isn't too far away either (for some reason tourists always want to see that pile of rocks). Plus, if you want ordinary it doesn't get much more ordinary than Newbury.

way to give yourself away.

You should definetely go back to wherever he's from. Herts countryside is lovely like the other user said, but if he's from a town, it will have... changed (grown) since he last saw it.

>can't handle the bantz

>Why do you guys refuse to work?

There is no own society to support, only aliens.

I know, but I was asking about Scotland as an alternative.
Seen a few, in the fast food restaurants, other than that, mostly white folks on the streets.

Well fuck
/thread

This makes too much sense

>I am in Leeds for now, beautiful city! I was supposed to go to London but I refused the offer

You saved yourself. Many of the immigration negatives tend to be associated with London (although they are some places in the UK that are worst than there).

My advise is do research on where to live/ work for the better conditions and other potential positives.

>So I just moved to the UK from US
please leave

Woes and Morgoth talk about that some in their MillenniYule hangout:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_anw3F8R_w&t=3s

Was very informative for this non-Brit.

Fuck off home then. Take a few pakis with you if you want to help out.
Be aware that there are about six actual white British posters on this board including myself.. The others are paki vermin, nignogs and middle class neet brats leaching of their parents.

Why, so I can leave the spot for more pakis?

Anecdotes aren't evidence...you sound like labour campaigning for more mass migration

Nice larp

> The pretty ones I met were mostly east european.

can confirm. Brits are disgusting, cutes are the Eastern girls in Britain.

this.
t.cornishman

can answer any questions you have about cornwall

>Seen a few, in the fast food restaurants, other than that, mostly white folks on the streets.

Junkies nearly all of them

>no wog goes homeless in the UK, the (((social work))) departments make sure they are the top of the queue for council houses or government paid for private rented accommodation

It's agreed by Historians that we won that war.

Tfw when in Birmingham now.
Just looking around and there are clearly more non-whites than whites.

>people berate me everywhere I go and call me a "fat Yank."

>mfw lease application just got approved and moving to a Tower Hamlets in February

I just landed my dream you guys! I'm so fucking excited! I'm gonna be a Brit! Who wants to go out for a pint sometime?

Yes move to the south. That way you can get a great view of the degenerate British upper-middle class and their unending status signalling

We had and maybe still have among working class people a culture of celebrating medioctity.

You go to school? Wotjer wanna do that for you swot cunt.

I'm in high Barnet, its falling fast.

Depends where you go in the U.K the midlands is browntown and have no go zones for the police while the more north you go the more traditional it becomes. Head north/east/west of leeds and you will see how nice it becomes

That's a handsome lady

Well if you're fat then you're a fat yank

>unity and strength not weakness
well if rootless cultural uniformity is unity and strength, id rather be weak

I'vecbeen to rotherham.
In the year 2005.
With my family.
We were visiting my father's brother who was living in sheffield.
Decided to go to rotherham to spend the day there.
I felt uneasy and pissed off for no reason.

fat yank

FUCKING RARE

Lol why the fuck?
You went the wrong way mate.

>t. Opposite-you

>Leeds
>Beautiful City

>t. Southerner

>Tower Hamlets
user...

>Disappointed because so many of the brittish people live on wellfare and refuse to work
>Women are fucked up, lots of single moms, fat land whales and drunk junky whores.
This.
Dear god UK fix your fucking chavs they are terrifying.

I love reading Americans and Brits trashing each other on here. Keep it up fellas.

UK hate thread? UK hate thread.

Hahahahahahaha. No second amendment.

(OP) Britain would be better if it was more like this why you may ask because it would be lulzy to the extreme

Scotland is very nice. Great scenery up in the highlands & islands/cairngorms/deeside/. Lots of comfy villages and small towns. Edinburgh is /comfy/ as hell for a city - have a look at some photos, probably the most underrated city in the UK imo.

Scotland also hasn't had a lot of the changes that England has had in the past 50 years in terms of population growth. It still retains a bit more identity and culture compared to the rest of the UK in my opinion.

Anglos are genetically inferior to mainland Europeans, Germans in particular. Most Americans have German ancestry. I say this as a Anglo.