HARD TRUTH FOR WEAK CUCKS AND NONWHITE SUBHUMANS

Religion the biggest lie in human history but colored subhumans and sissy boys too weak to realize it. Every aspect of religion is fucking hilarious with using logic and our knowledge
Human brain is just a chemical computer, you mind is illusion. Human literally robot
Love=biological instinct. There’s nothing social in love between people it’s only biological thing. Woman can only love you for your body, your cock size (everything lower 8 inch is shitty size) and your genes
Women are whores. All of them
it is stupidity to make people. you will not be immortal through your genes in a globalized world because your daughter or your son can take a pair with colored semi-human.

Standard answers by sissy boys and colored shitheads:
>fedora memes
>edgy as fuck Ivan
>take a meds
>find Anallah/ find Jewus Cuckrist

Other urls found in this thread:

pravdareport.com/health/31-01-2004/4722-alcoholism-0/
blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/scientists-say-free-will-probably-doesnt-exist-but-urge-dont-stop-believing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Taking religion literally and not seriously.

you are dumb retard. Even if all you are saying was true, religion is something that gives a great inner strenght to human being. As you are saying, human brain is a chemical computer. Deep spiritual believes, connection with others, influence of psyché and a lot more is something that is turning your "computer" into superb machine in certain aspects.

try to read scripts and book about ID and unconscious mind that were written by far more clever, educated and wiser people than you and I will ever be

conclusion: religion might be a big lie (we never know), but it is a huge source of power in your life

please do not respond anymore. /thread

>Christcuck flag
Enough

nice argument bro

Return to Christ before it's too late, Ivan.
You know you're wrong.
No one ever built anything like this in the name of atheism.

I agree

Well. Ok.
All your text can be expressed in one sentence: lie to yourself, but get strength from this lies.

>Dismissed an entire argument by looking at a flag.

Say for a min hypothetically I believe the pic related, imagine yeezuz rising from the dead with cum dripping from his ass.

DELET THIS

This

pravdareport.com/health/31-01-2004/4722-alcoholism-0/
>Scientists claim that almost half of the Russian population inherited Mongol genes consequently causing more alcohol to be absorbed by blood. Russians also require more time to fully digest alcohol than Europeans for instance. This means that Russians drink more heavily, suffer from severe hang-over and are overall more susceptible to become alcohol dependent.
>“The difference is tremendous—it can be noticed from one's reactions, shaking hands, and so on,” stated Vladimir Nuzhny from the National Narcological Research Center of the Ministry of Health. “On average, 50% of people in Moscow possess such Mongol gene. We assume that this particular gene is to blame,” said Nuzhny.

Fucking join this telegram chat asap religion haters
@sinclub

So what? Yes we have some hapa inbreds nothing new. Thread not about dat shit. So blow your brain up fucking nigger

All religion are shit. Especially Islam, Judaism and Cuckanity

Bump

I can feel your euphoria all the way to here, commie.

>commie
Communism is another human belief. Fairytale for weaks. You just a stupid trailerpark inbred with binary logic.

>some

You have millions of Mongol russians, my yurt dwelling fedora friend.

It looks like being on shrooms though. Pretty sure it's in our heads m8

>expecting people to read the 4th panel.

learn the basics of memetics bro.

You are mistaken if you think the only two choices are "religion" or "atheism." Look into Deism.

Yes. You have no choice but to lie to yourself. To tell yourself you are not lying to yourself is itself a lie because it's simple unreasonable. People are too complex to fully understand themselves. At all times you hold conflicting beliefs on one or more things, likely thousands.
If you can figure out a "lie" that allows you to live a long healthy fruitful life then that's the fucking way to go.

Study up on what truth actually is and how systems exist. Everything that exists only does so from the perspective of something else that exists. All truth is a lie from another perspective. Every lie can be made true from the right perspective. To find Truth you must consider many truths, understanding that from the perspective of each, each is true but the rest are lies. The Truth is how they all fit together as parts of a larger truth.

I don’t care. Only my skull matters and my private bloodline

You're a Mongol yourself, tovarisch. Ching chong ping pong.

Med (Pontic phenotype) + West Baltic (cromanid) it’s my phenotype. U can post about Russian hapas everythin I don’t care they must be castrated and their testicles should be fed to dogs, like and yours, smelly nigger

>Human literally robot
The even harder truth is the fact that if you allow "logic and knowledge" to disrupt your programming and cause you to think dysgenic alienating thoughts that impede your reproductive success, then you are a defective robot.

You're like one of those robot welding arms that suddenly refused to weld auto frames and instead just spins in a circle when it's power is on.
Destined for scrap.

Pic is hilarious. Pure autism
Also Jesus was a Jew and cocksuker, cuckanity is for cucks

>10 posts by this id
You reek of virginity

>Religion the biggest lie in human history
Religion the biggest lie in human historyReligion the biggest lie in human historyReligion the biggest lie in human historyReligion the biggest lie in human historyReligion the biggest lie in human history
this.

How do we know free will exists?

blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/scientists-say-free-will-probably-doesnt-exist-but-urge-dont-stop-believing/

Holy shit I haven't seen that picture in years.
Before Varg ruined nu-Paganism with his underage army.

Your phenotype looks like pic related, Genghis Yurtowski Vodkamanov.

Shut up nigger.

Whatever.
Free will is a second biggest myth after god concept.

oh look, you're literally the guy in the comic
>could you give some reasoning for your opinions?
>fuck you

Whomst the fuck you think you are?

Condemned to Hell, that's what.

you again? fuck off schizo

I suspect the myth of free will exists to manipulate the weak minded; a guilty person is easier to manipulate…

The Atheist is immunized from all dangers, one may call him a faggot, commie, fedora, cuck, it all runs off him like water on a raincoat, but call him a virgin and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back "I've been found out"

FUCKING KEK

I am virgin minded, but not virgin technically. Also this Is the most stupid argument against atheism. Ryan Reynolds fucks lot of women but he is still atheist
So fuck off trailer nigger inbred

>virgin minded
>not a virgin "technically"

Your dad's hand me down pocket pussy doesnt count user.

This. 50% of your faults are literally something you can’t control

chechens are pretty religious and they fugg all the russian schoolgirls
coincidence? or are chechens like the ryan reynolds of russia?