They will now pin murder charges on a prank caller instead of teaching pigs some restraint

>they will now pin murder charges on a prank caller instead of teaching pigs some restraint

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GoredTutor36/status/946880086724239361
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42523045
spoofcard.com/free-spoof-caller-id
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm calling swat to your house right now lol. I'm telling them you have the police chief's daughter.

>reporting that X person is a crazed gunman is a prank call
No, the faggot deserves the death penalty.

I thought the rumor going around at first was that the prank caller was a 12 year old kid. I was going to be very conflicted because 12 year olds are dumb fucks who don't know the depth of the potential consequences of something like this. Considering it's a 25 year old adult, is right. Death penalty, easy.

What is the felony murder rule? If we commit a felony together, and either one of us is killed by the police, in 46 states, the other criminal is responsible for murder.

The absolute state of LA.

remember, this man killed someone over a call of duty game, maybe he does deserve the death penalty

the 56% meme is real

I will never understand how someone could get that butt blasted over a fucking video game baka senpai

Look at this 3rd worlder goblin

>shine high beams into your eyes
>you go to block the light from your eyes
HES GOT A GUN SHOOT NOW
*BAM BAM BAM*

Phew, good work boys, just like in training.

peep this: swat squad

I get that you can call SWAT and tell them someone at whatever address is a dangerous armed person, provoking the emergency response, but the kid there still had to do something for them to shoot him, yeah? What was it?

I mean they could do both

They shined a light on him as he walked outside the front door and covered his eyes.

Dead.

This guy and the cop should be sent to a deserted island to see if they can figure out a way to work together or die. They are both retarded so it shouldn't take long.

The soyboy faggot was wrong for calling the cops over a video game and lying to them. The cop was wrong for just shooting like he was in call of duty. Why is that hard for people to understand?

Simon didn't say.

Only in 56% of the country.

He's gonna be playing "Call of Doodie" when his ass gets blasted in prison.

This was an interstate crime so he could face Federal charges for a variety of things.

Looks like your average white american

why is he normal sized though?

murricaaaaa!!!!!!!....at its best

Nope, not hating, just pointing the obvious, could be Korea, but lots of time in murriccaaaaaaa!!!.

If someone is committing a crime and it caused a death it is murder.

This. Should be able to get him for felony murder, as long as swatting counts as a eligible offence.

>independent review board

In Kansas (where the victim was), "Swatting" is a felony. That's an interstate felony right there.

When I was 12, I used to fantasize about much worse than this and I knew the consequences.

is this real

>That's an interstate felony right there.
Does that make it federal?

> Playing Call of Duty
> Online
SWAT was justified

56% of the time the meme is real all the time

Watched this guy freak out on twitter trying to say "G-GUYS I'M NOT THE ONE WHO SHOT HIM I SHOULDN'T BE IN ANY TROUBLE WTFFCFFF!" last night

Then his main twitter got deleted and he started saying shit like "WHAT IF I JUST KILLED MYSELF WOULD THAT PLEASE ALL OF YOU :(((("

Fucking halfnigger mutant.

He also called in a few bomb threats IRC. If he gets charged with all this, he will certainly spend the rest of his life in jail. The dude fucked up, bigly.

Fuck you whitey, it's all your fault

>prank caller

go fuck yourself, kid needs to die in jail

Its likely. I think the FBI was already involved.

Murrica has two kinds of people stick people and megalards, anything in between is kinda rare or megalards on their way to the top.

>muh freedom of speech

>hey wait prank calls leading to someone's death by PIGS means YOU committed a murder via your freedom of expression.

American logic.

Clearly from Sup Forums

Blue checkmark checks in on the incident

Apparently the idiot reached for his waistband.

Freedom means no consequences for you actions! Euro logic everybody.

Slander, libel, threats, perjury, and false reports are not free speech as ruled by the Supreme Court on multiple occasions. I can call you a nigger-kike-jew-chink, but threatening you is assault.

>WHAT IF I JUST KILLED MYSELF WOULD THAT PLEASE ALL OF YOU

this

in my untrained eyes, both parties deserve punishment. most reddit gaming communities are only interested in the officer the guy who made the call is mentioned a lot less...

Be honest, you had to hover over his flag to figure whether he was from Europe or not.

I don't know about other states, but it's true here in Texas.

twitter.com/GoredTutor36/status/946880086724239361

His reasoning is hilarious too, he's actually blaming everyone but himself in his posts.

Depends which state you're in.

I can tell you I'm going to kill you, so long as I don't have the reasonable means to do so. (Like a plane ticket to your state)

Yes, I have more freedom than you. I want you to think about that next time you feel free.

since when the fuck did niggers or queer niggers get swatted? All the videos I've seen of this shit have been 20-something white nerds or little white kids. fuck that post makes me mad

It should be looked at as two different matters. The false report, and the tactics of the officer.

>your action

was a prank call and that and only that is to be punished. Pinning any and all other damages done by govt agencies onto him is putting these agencies above the law, and that is what every bootlicking statist is fine with.

You litterally just made that up dipshit.

Fpbp

Are we forgetting that this faggot is responsible for multiple other SWATtings and bomb threats? This nigger is a perfect example of why Net Neutrality shouldn't exist.

I'm an American, faggot. We are equally free. I'm actually a Tennessean, so I'll bet I'm more free than you. I meant in general, threatening someone personally is assault. All of the exceptions to speech I mention involve a crime.

How did they find him? I'd only fuck with false police calls from a prepaid phone I paid a bum to buy with cash and would use it far from my home.

Why hire hitmen, when you can have state sanctioned killers do it for free?

yeah his twitter reasoning was basically "i didn't shoot him so therefore I wasn't responsible for his murder" or "was I wearing a swat uniform? no! so therefore..."

also, the cops can't possibly be doing their job correctly if a phone call from another state saying something like, "lol(don't tell me the guy wasn't snickering while making the call) uhh this fag has some guns and shit, or whatever" causes the police to break down your door and shoot you in the face. I mean what the fuck.

VOIP over TOR. Keep it simple.

He said he had shot his father in the head, had the rest of his family hostage, and was going to kill them and burn down their house. Try again, and stop defending this faggot for his felony murder.

Never. They're trying to equate doxxing with hacking because they think people being 'outed' endangers their lives - truth is 99% of people literally couldn't give less of a fuck about their existance one way or another.

Just another pathetic attempt to play the victim and attention whore when shit like this happens.

There is audio of the call and you can make it look like the call is coming from where ever you want if you do it over the computer.

These people see a 1 in a 100 incident of some minority get fucked up, and immediately think it's some colored and/or fag issue, rather then a universal flawed aspect of the current system.

yeah exactly.

>WHAT IF I JUST KILLED MYSELF WOULD THAT PLEASE ALL OF YOU :

Another young white father, killed by a soulless subhuman manchild that still plays call of duty in his mid-20s.

Sad. The person that gave out his address needs to be brought up on charges as well. They're just as complicit.

Swatting is not a fucking prank. Calling in an armed hit squad to kick down somebodys door is fucking murder tier shit and this lizard looking pseudo spic should burn.

>LEFT HAND BLUE
>WRONG MOVE, YOU'RE FUCKED!

yeah, why the fuck would ANYONE ever think it's okay to give a "fake" address to someone who is threatening to swat you?!

Sup Forums, if someone threatened to murder you and your family, would you give an address you knew was real?! seriously? the guy who gave the fake address ACTUALLY posted on twitter preaching about the evils of swatting later on that day!! could you imagine?! I swear cod players and twitter attracts some serious retards, anyone else feel like this?

>he put the title in the name field
I've been there

yeah I don't make many new threads, just lurk. Not a newfag though, been here since habbo raids

Loser should have used a burner phone.

New developments!

It looks like this guy has made false bomb threats before, maybe!

It was stated in some news article, but the footage doesn't show it. It's just the standard cop excuse.

Did he get caught because of the phone? I thought it was because he openly talked about it online and even did an interview.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42523045

>They said one round was released by officers after the 28-year-old failed to comply with verbal orders to keep his hands up, and appeared to move his hands toward his waist multiple times.

Yep, there is various SIP providers that let you push your own caller ID. You can simply register a softphone and don't need your own PBX to spin up for this or just spoofcard.com/free-spoof-caller-id or skype numbers from the area.

he actually made twitter posts saying how it wasn't "technically his fault", that he didn't shoot him

>be police
>get call for duty
>bash the door in to suspected terrorist threat with no supporting evidence or warrant
>kill neet
>whoops.avi
>who can we blame for this other than ourselves
>the prank phonecall
>take em to court
>they try to argue that we aren't competent
>they try to argue that he wasn't even there and it was all a joke
>let's make an example out of him
>we argue that we are simply an extension of enforcement for whatever accusations people make to the police and it's this callers fault the neet is dead so essentially he pulled the trigger himself
>we win
>caller goes to jail for 30 years
>justice is served
>head to the donut shoppe
>get shot

>play bideo games
>get shot

Those fucking poo scammers use them to make it look like their calls are local.

That goofy little mongrel is going to do at least thirty years in federal pound me in the ass prison. He looks like he belongs on a sex offender registry so his incarceration will probably prevent a lot of crimes.

The officer should be executed for murder. The guy who made the phone call should be fined for however much money it takes to mobilize the team and prosecute and punish the cop for murder.

Bad call rookie. Off to the isocubes with you.

>pseudo spic
I'm pretty sure that's the real thing, it sure looks like a spic to me.

Pretty much this, and people are still chanting "muh police brutality."

The cops went in with the ideal that a crazed gunman who had already killed somebody was about to kill more, if it wasn't for that little shit cunt nothing would have happened and the guy would still be napping in a chair.

The judge who tries this little shit will have to set an example of this little fuckers actions, and if California wont do it, Kansas sure as fuck will because the crime was committed in their state.

more like

>neighbor plays video games
>get shot

>be Burger
>someone banging on door
>attach portable O2 tank to face for the journey from the bedroom
>get to front door after a few rest stops
>open it
>get shot to death by cops
>cop gets two weeks paid vacation
>family can't take out a seventh mortgage to pay for your funeral, gets tossed out on streets by sheriff deputies
>pichighlyrelated

@SWAuTistic

FFS

>The cops went in
No, they executed him from across the street, as they would have done to any hostage.

The cop did nothing wrong. I mean a hostage taker would never order a hostage to answer the door, so shooting the first person he sees was perfectly reasonable.

And cops don't have access to news and internet so the possibility of a fake SWATTING call wouldn't have entered their mind. They're not psychic.

why does he look like a rat?

>entire communities dedicated to pulling this shit
>xd lol we're epic twitch raiders FOR THE WIN!

fucking goonies

>Germany.
>Commenting on anything America, or justice related after allowing mass gangs to rape women and cover it up.

Literally a mudshit.

Le 56% is real.