Patients must choose: Medical marijuana or gun ownership

Patients must choose: Medical marijuana or gun ownership.

Which would you choose?

philly.com/philly/business/cannabis/patients-medical-marijuana-2nd-amendment-rights-gun-20171228.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7tP9s4mm5I
cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2016/08/31/14-15700.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guns

gun ownership. why would you trade a right for a privilege?

guns, obviously
If you asked me bacon or guns, I would have to think about it

Smells like slide thread, OP has no opinion on the matter? Sage for now
I'd choose both. I don't smoke, I just want someone to try to take my guns away. Except for how so many guns are already illegal, regardless of doctor's orders.

there is no reason why anyone needs to know I have a weed script
it's not on my medical record with my PCP, it's on a server with the biggest weed doctor service. When dispensaries check my recommendation they can see the first letter of my first name and the whole last name, only after searching with a patient ID number that I provide them.

Were the ATFE to even somehow seize this server I don't think they'd be able to make a legal case that all j. greens can't buy firearms.

Is this how the right beats the left?

Guns are degenerate. Weed.

choose gun ownership. just keep buying weed illegally like i have for years. kek

I don’t need a liscence for a gun or weed faggot. Stop telling the government what you’re into.

I live in a state that is like that and I chose guns. You can still smoke weed without having a card and if you're not a moron there's a 0% chance you'll be caught with weed. But I stopped smoking weed because it makes you retarded.

Guns you absolute retard.

>guns are degenerate
>weed isn't
Makes sense coming from bongistan

Drive to a state where you don't need a license for either.

this is the obvious answer

Checked
Making it illegal to have guns with a script makes a case for them to go after that server, extrajudicially or otherwise. Now that there's a "legitimate" reason for ATF to see who's on the list, they're obviously gonna push to make a centralized database, because as you say, it'd otherwise be difficult for the cops to work out who to raid.

Can't mow down a cinema with a joint mate

Gun ownership
>have gun
>wait outside the dispensary
>take stoners weed from them

choose the one that isn't used to kill anyone.

this is also an obvious answer

>signing up to be on a watch list for something the USFG still considers EXTREMELY ILLEGAL

Medical Mary Jane is an elaborate honeypot to apply felon status to millions of non-violent criminals, removing their voting and firearm rights

Like, literally I'd give my DNA to 23&Me and my person info to Zuckerjew before I signed up for a MediWana card. Fucking morons. I think Hawaii has actually mandated firearm confiscation for anyone with a medi card.

>Which would you choose?
I will continue to keep my guns, and If I want pot, Ill just buy it off the street.

This is a total can of worms. IF they can restrict your 2nd amendment because of use of a medicine, they can apply it against ANY mood altering medicine. Don't let them fool you, this is another disarming attempt.

t: PA fag.

kinda ridiculous in principal
we don't take your gun rights if a doc gives you 4 vicodin a day

>I think Hawaii has actually mandated firearm confiscation for anyone with a medi card.
There was a stink about it, and they put that plan on hold temporarily.

>we don't take your gun rights if a doc gives you 4 vicodin a day
They are making that an easier thing to do.

Can't shoot a nog with a blunt either

I'm straight edge, no vices, guns

it's just going to convince idiots to go off their medication

fucking shit the govt just won't give up that dope money

But you could set it on fire.

This is the best shit ever. Trumps "resistance" commies are trading gun rights for drug privileges. If shit pops off, it's going to be even easier than before.

Only faggots needs guns. I can protect my roost with a bow, a large knife and my bare hands, can you?

cna you have your guns took for having a gun and some weed?

Until they get their federal pot-card database and it becomes common practice to take guns from people due to their medication

I'm actually surprised there was enough resistance to scare them off it for now. If Hapa Island can say 'fuck you' to feinstien, maybe America has a chance.

Bows and knives are next.

>it's just going to convince idiots to go off their medication
Or people like me who simply refuse to ever take any. They have nothing on me. ANYONE and I really mean that can be found mentally ill by a doctor. They give out mood altering drugs like candy. I have incredibly high testosterone. The solution that was offered to me to "help" fix it was a slew of anti-psychotics..."To help with the outbursts". I refused to take a single one, because it does not fix the issue, and could create bigger issues based on side effects. I enjoy the way pot helps level me out. I don't care for the outbursts, but thankfully I work construction and I fit right in. I don't think I am all that crazy, just the right amount to be great at life.

running the mexican cartel weed that is so rampant, everywhere. cant get any good shit but you want that bullshit? just go down to the corner to the CIANIGGERS house and get it by the fuckload.

i got took to a guy they told me was the guy who supplied everybody around here. 40minutes later i was at my dealers since i didnt get enough off him, got a bag, came home, both where exactllly the same shit
but theyre always talking about how they do all these busts
they run the drug dealers, bootleggers, if you got them, here they implemented a fast food 3% tax when they legalized booze. for obviuosly tourism of course. the rich people they think theyre so rich they wont tax of course legitamate fucking tourism commodities, like the hotels they own, just the fast food restaurants, to take money from poor people

You should'a quit sooner

Did you steal my panties user?

gun ownership cause I can already get weed

>weed or guns
Says some soon-to-be-drained ATF dingbat based on a 9th circuit ruling. Any ruling made by (((9th))) circuit is going to be thrown out, especially when it comes to 2nd amendment.

I think pot cards are dying
I'm in washington and nobody has that shit anymore because recreational stores are everywhere
state by state that tracked system is being replaced by a simple ID check without even scanning my barcode

Weed doesn't permanently make you retarded it just temporarily does. But then people smoke it 24/7 and are permanently retarded with it.

Guns
You can use that to get weed.

It was totally obvious that this was how it was going to go. Gun ownership is what I choose.

I’ll take the gun, and rob you of your weed.

>Completely missing the point

>be a Chad gun owner or a virgin burnout hippie
Tough choice

>Patients must choose: Medical marijuana or gun ownership.
>Which would you choose?

"Shall not be infringed"

It shouldn't be a choice, guns are a right

point is we should fight the push to make that restriction legal
but I still think it's going to be impossible to enforce

medical gun

Of course a kekistani retard has no idea that we are long past the point of infringement. You can already lose your gun rights for other things as well as the illegal restrictions that have been placed on them.

>Patients must choose: Medical marijuana or gun ownership.
wrote the NRA about this a couple of years ago, of course there was no reply.

>not a chad protecting his pot field with guns

>IF they can restrict your 2nd amendment because of use of a medicine, they can apply it against ANY mood altering medicine
(((They've))) attempted multiple times to include depression (ie the SSRIs they've been over-prescribing to hundreds of millions) as a disqualifying event.

They'll also ban your guns and send armed guards to your house to violently search and seize any firearms if you ever admit to the nurse in those pre-exam questionnaires that you've ever thought about suicide. You know, "to protect you."

>not protecting your small arms manufacturing depot with marijuana

that sounds fucking great

I’ve been smoking weed illegally for years. I ain’t gonna stop. If I had to choose which to do legally. Funs obviously. The 2nd amendment is the most American thing there is and I’ll die before I relieve my arms to anyone representing a government

Against someone without, sure. And against those strapped, you might get one off until you're filled with lead. Nice innawoods larp dream though.

Gun. I dont need a card for weed.

>Veterinarian Pistol 9 aka VP9
youtube.com/watch?v=o7tP9s4mm5I

Neither because I'm on probation and can neither own a gun or get a medical card. Crime wasn't even violent and I don't even do drugs, so I'm not really complaining about the latter, but I would still like to own a gun one day

*puff*
Come and get it,
*blows smoke in face*
Officer

Is your firearms prohibition a federal one or could you move to another state and possess a gun? America's rules, especially state-to-state, have always been confusing for me.

>search and seize any firearms
Anyone with a brain knows that their guns are no business of their doctor. It is no business of the police either. None of my firearms are registered, and none have to be. I have handguns, shotguns and long rifles. However, only my close friends and family have a clue that I own at least a hunting rifle and shotgun.

The liberals may try to disarm the population by suggesting a correlation with drugs and erratic behavior....but they will be the side that is mostly effected. Their rights are being given away.

>Is your firearms prohibition a federal one or could you move to another state and possess a gun?
so long as the crime was simple/nonviolent there should be no issue with ownership after the debts to society are paid.

Unless I suffer from terminal cancer.
I'd choose the guns

And you think they're just going to accept that?
>Aww jeez guys, there's all these dangerous armed felons, but we don't have the resources to bring them to justice
>Better go home then, I guess

DUDE WEED. IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR LOL, WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING WHITE MALE?

gun ownership

>The liberals may try to disarm the population by suggesting a correlation with drugs and erratic behavior
I find this dissonance perversely hilarious
>Drugs don't make you crazy, legalize it!
>Drugs make you crazy, ban 'em!

>Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug or any other controlled substance? Warning: the use of possession marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

Nope!
This is exactly why the federal government needs to get off their thumbs and intelligent legislate this mess.
But gosh, but I've been legally addicted to opiates for about a decade, but no one has come for my driver's license or told me I can't buy a gun though ...

The gun because weed is for pussies.

Thanks user. Much appreciated. I'm somewhat divided on gun control. I think that the operators, not the tools, should be restricted. I think this is where I differ from a lot of Americans. I believe everyone should go through a background check. But I dislike the idea of a registry. Where I live, handguns are registered as are many rifles. But it seems arbitrary. An AR15 requires registration. But a Tavor does not. It's very bizarre.

>2 second (((Google))) search will reveal Nye's DOB
11/27/55

Gonna die anyways, and yet you want to wither away sedated? Grab your Muzzie guns and go out in a blaze of glory!

>Can't mow down a cinema with a joint mate

If one were so inclined one could introduce a poisonous gas into the A/C system and kill everyone inside the building.

Kek. Don't know why that's BLACKED out...

They're already all the way down to knives in UK

>living behind the PA cultural iron curtain
I'm surprised Pennsylvanians don't need a card to buy alcohol in their State Stores, or have to choose between booze and guns.

>It's very bizarre.
It is all a means to control ownership. I disagree with all forms of registration. Perhaps proof of a safety course (hunter registration course as example). No proof of training, no guns. It should be that simple.

This however, does not keep the illegal guns out of the hands of innercity pavement apes and their ilk. Infact, the laws ONLY effect legal ownership. Only law abiding citizens will be effected.

No registration. There is no accountability in government, so there is no guarantee that my "cache" of registered weapons could not be stolen through an inside job or the feds telling me there is no need to hold that many guns.

In my state there is a background check for all firearms not hanguns. Handguns have a background check, which I assume puts you in a database. Thankfully my handguns came from relatives, and there is no legal law forcing me to register them. They are mine, and it is no one's business, and it is 100% legal.

>Anyone with a brain knows that their guns are no business of their doctor.

>be me
>take my kid to the doc
>the nurse asks a series of bullshit questions
>"are there any unsecured guns in your home?'
>interrupt and say nope.
>end of questions

Do you not need ID to buy alcohol in your state? Not gonna lie, I like PA but if a large chunk of the country is enjoying Constitutional Drinking, I'm really going to feel cucked.

>interrupt and say nope.
Good on you. There NEVER should be any unsecured firearms in a home with a child. I don't trust doctors because I have had similar lines of questioning from them.

>Do you not need ID to buy alcohol in your state?
Not if you look over the age of 36 iirc. I used to drink, but gave it up. They will card you once, and once they recognize you they won't ask again.

I agree with all. Especially the incredibly stupid idea that restricting law abiding citizens will somehow keep guns out of the hands of criminals. The idea of a database is very scary too. The proof of training is an important one but for me, I'd like a background check to accompany that. But that's just my opinion.

Hotels don't get taxed? Is that right?

This is PA, 3rd circuit

Guns, obviously.

I think you forgot the part of the process where you gave all of your full legal identifying information and a current picture to your state governemnt and asked if they would please allow you to buy marijuana. that might be a small hole in your plan here

Guns my nigga.

I believe federal. I am not allowed to leave the state without permission

both

Shall not be infringed

Marijuana doesn't cure cancer, it gives you cancer. That's like saying smoking Tobacco cures cancer.

ATF shill in the article (upon who's statement this entire article is based) is referencing this 9th court decision for her determination.
cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2016/08/31/14-15700.pdf
Which means, you'd see the 3rd(PA) very likely overturning a decision made by the 9th(NV). is my point.
As such, so long as you don't walk into the gun shop smellin like the doobie brothers, none of this shit matters. It's meant to scare Philly Soylets away from fire arms and towards weed.

The gobernment can't raid medical information so they can't take your gunsthis is a violent breach of your trust and constitutional rights

This was always the most ridiculous thing about the weed people. They ban smoking tobacco everywhere because it's dangerous while simultaneously claiming that the burning and inhalation of "this other" smoke cures thousands of other ailments.

this is a good thing. potheads dont deserve guns. fucking degenerates.

>They ban smoking tobacco everywhere because it's dangerous while simultaneously claiming that the burning and inhalation of "this other" smoke cures thousands of other ailments.
Doctors are never wrong. Pic related.