she is perfect

Why is she angry?

>search booru
>nibutani_shinka
>ryona
>0 results

Why do you want to hurt her?

Whip out those MSPaint skills user.

I wanna be Shinka and take a beating (sexual)!

Take a beating from other Shinkas.

I want to be beaten and raped by multiple Shinkas at once.

That sounds like heaven.

This is not okay

Imagine the aftermath. Your naked, exhausted body would be covered with bruises, bite marks, and deep scratches. The entire room would smell like sweat and sex, the sheets below you cool and damp, soaked after a long, passionate night.

It would probably smell of blood.

>One Deko at a Shinka Convention

Where will Shinka be when she grows up?

At the brothel

Running it.

Using Rikka and Deko as main attractions?

>not slapping your bitch around when she won't follow orders

There is actually a NSFW pic of this.

Link it

I don't have it, all I have is this small crop.

I really want to see Shinka fight a male opponent in a cage match, am I the only one?

You're not.

Why doesn't anyone post pictures of Shinka beating people up? Or at least a text.

Need some drawfags.

Found it, or at least part of it.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1321830

I've done a little before.

Well first she'd grab me by the throat and slam me back against the wall. Then she'd lean in nice and close, and flash a sadistic smile as she tells me how pathetic I am. Then, without warning, she'd drive her knee right into my stomach while keeping a firm grip on my throat so I couldn't double over. After doing this a few times she'd drop me to the ground, letting me catch my breath for a brief moment before giving my gut a swift kick. I'd take this chance to perv on her thighs and hopefully catch a glimpse of her panties, but she'd probably catch me doing so and abuse me even more for it.
>"If you like my legs that much, how about I give you a closer look, user?"
She'd then get down and press one of her knees into the side of your face, her smooth skin giving a pleasant sensation as she steadily allows all of her body weight onto you. Satisfied her leg has got your full attention, she'll begin unbuttoning your shirt, removing the only remaining protection you had from her assault. Dissatisfied that you haven't even begun to bruise, her fist unleashes a barrage of blows against your exposed stomach, and you cough and splutter beneath her weight. You can only lie and take her pummelling, while hoping that she doesn't notice the bulge growing in your pants.

Lewd

>kira yoshikage boner.jpg

More please

Could you write one where PoV tries to fight back only to get overpowered? Stuff like belly punching Shinka but she doesn't feel anything and she just let you touch her to mock you more.

Seconding

can she take one from Marneus Calgar?

Correct; it's excellent.

As an avid Shinka lover and a budding Shinka in the making, this turns me on a bit.

A few days have passed since that afternoon, and your body is still bruised and tender. You're starting on your way home, when a familiar hand roughly snatches your collar and drags you into an empty classroom. In a flash, Shinka has you pinned against a wall, looking at you like a fox looks at her prey. She's close enough that you can feel her rough breathing against your face, she's clearly excited at the prospect of marking you further.
Not wanting to be on the receiving end of further pummelling, especially in your current condition, you figure that this is the best time to deliver a swift punch to her gut and make your escape. However, your fist doesn't meet the sort of soft, pleasant flesh you were expecting, but rather the toned, muscular stomach of an athlete.
She doesn't even flinch. If anything, her expression becomes more sadistic when she notices the brief flash of panic on your face. You try again, striking her twice, three times more, each time your fist meeting solid muscle, Shinka's expression getting hotter all the while. You freeze in terror, not knowing how she's going to react to your attempts at subverting her dominance over you.
>"What's wrong, user? If you wanted to touch me that badly, you could have just asked."

>budding Shinka in the making
You may want to explain this.

Shinka getting slapped silly like that is one of just a few things that would make me want to be her instead of being with her.

She leans in close, closer than she has before, and whispers in your ear
>"Go on user, try it again. See what happens. Don't you wanna try it again? I might even let you go"
You know it's a trap, but right now you're too terrified to consider any other options. You clench your fist, and attempt your final, desperate move, but before you know it she's gripped your wrist and effortlessly countered your attempt. She spins you around pressing your face against the wall, and bring your arm up high behind your back. She presses her entire body up against you, and you cal feel those huge, soft breasts press into your back. She whispers into your ear again.
>"I hope you enjoyed that, because I don't remember giving you permission to touch me, and now I'm going to have to punish you."

>finally some good oc
my nigganon

pastebin pls

I'm in the process of transitioning to the state of being Shinka.

Why are Shinka posters so indecent? Jesus fucking Chris, have some decency please.

physically? Good for you, welcome to Shinkahood.

A large portion of Shinkaposters are hard Ms. Being indecent and shameless comes with the territory.

>"Go on user, try it again. See what happens. Don't you wanna try it again? I might even let you go"
diamonds

It doesn't speak too well of Shinka if the quality of her fans is so low.

YES user, give me more~!

>"I hope you enjoyed that, because I don't remember giving you permission to touch me, and now I'm going to have to punish you."

Full fucking diamonds. Serious props to you man.

MORE

>user blueballed us

You begin to sweat, terrified of what Shinka might decide to do to you. She still has your wrist in a tight grip, and she's pushing your arm up at a painful angle. It's clear you have no hope of escaping, and you'll have to suffer whatever punishment she has in mind. You can feel her hot breath down the back of your neck as she decides how she's going to play with you this time. She breathes into your ear once more.
>"I think I know just what to do a pathetic wimp like you."
You feel the weight of her breasts lifted from your back, and a cool sensation as she lifts your shirt with her free hand. She uses your pinned hand to hold your shirt in place, and you brace yourself, trying to prepare for whatever is about to happen. You feel five hard points press into your back, and wince as she slowly scrapes her nails down your back, all the way to the base of your spine.
>"Come on, user, I didn't even draw any blood. You know, if you want me to stop, you can just cry out. Of course, if you do that, I'll tell everyone about how your tried to punch a harmless, innocent girl."
She's got you on the back foot, and she knows it. You grit your teeth and prepare for another assault. and Shinka places her nails in the same position as before. This time, however, she scratches you far harder, and much slower. You try to control your breathing and get through the pain, but you can feel Shinka's breath grow hotter and harder against your back as she abuses your sensitive skin.

Maybe she should stop being so alpha.

My waifu is alpha as well, but I still try not to be a degenerate.

She's nice at cosplay.

pls make it like VN where we can vote the route,

Seconded

Christ, Shinka as a super S who gets more turned on as this thing escalates does things to me.

Friendly reminder that Shinka isn't actually a bully and is in fact, a sweet and kind girl who just wants to be accepted.
Put your filthy little weewee away user.

This hurts.

As your punishment continues, the slow, methodical pace of her nails begins to falter. She drives her nails into your back more erratically, her slow, long scrapes turning into quick, hard swipes. The sensation is almost enough to make you forget that your arm is still tightly and painfully pinned behind your back. You clench your teeth, waiting for Shinka to grow bored toying with you, but you slowly lose hope of that happening as her excitement for this grows.
Finally, the feeling against your back stops, Shinka's heavy breath cool against the droplets of blood covering your back.
>"I'm sure you enjoyed that more than you were supposed to, user. But I think you've learned your lesson. There's just one final thing."
You hardly have time to consider the meaning of that last statement before she lifts up your shirt even further, and you feel her mouth clamp down on your shoulder. You wince slightly as her teeth dig into you, and you can barely feel her soft lips against your skin. You think you feel her bite strengthen, before you realise she's gently sucking in, and you blush severely as you realise her intention.
After what feels like ages, she releases her mouth, and whispers into your ear once more
>"You're my pet now, user. Don't disobey me again."
Before you know it she's released your arm and fled the room, leaving you to reflect on what had just occurred. You have reason to believe your carefree days have just come to a close.

Sorry guys, that's it from me for tonight. If you want, post some situations or fetishes you'd like, and I can do some pastebins.
I'd be able to write blackmail, regular violence, rape, and humiliation (eg. forced crossdressing), but I'm not so good with ballbusting, and any sort of NTR is out of the question.

Thanks for the boner.

arigato anonkun

Given that list of Yes/No fetishes amd what you wrote here, I'm pretty sure I'd like whatever you put out. Anywhere in particular I should keep an eye on besides this/future Shinka threads?

Can't spell Shinka without S.

森夏

Shinka threads are the most pointless threads on Sup Forums

Tell that to my dick.

and you have the most pointless post in this thread

That's quite an overstatement.

How do you acquire this reaction?

Show my dick and masturbate in front of her, if she complain I'll just order her to suck it.

She would just do this instead.

I wouldn't complain.

What do you think she would do with the left overs of semen sticking in her hand?

Make you lick them off.

Hot, I would gladly lick it to then share all with her in a long french kiss.

Rude

I'm sorry that I'm a masochistic pervert.

>I'm sorry that I'm a masochistic pervert.

>even elementary school kids are bigger
Are you speaking from experience, you pederast ho?

>you will never be ss by shinka

Femdom ss is already a great fetish. I can't imagine how fun it would be if Shinka were the girl.

See this, what do?

I mean is she paying her? $50 is a pretty good deal.

I want to be Shinka's paypig

Damn, Utah is thick.
But the whole junk arrangement is so off looking, either the artist is just plain terrible at anatomy, or is girl who has never seen a dick in real life.

You literally can't point to just one moment in the show where she's actually a sadistic pervert

That's Isshiki

That's not even remotely close to being him

She was not a pervert but she was a sadist before she mellowed out, it was even in her official profile I think.

Ah, you are correct, gomen my anonymous friends.