Why do people hate sakura?

I dont get it

Because she is a piece of shit.

End of story.

Milf sakura is a semen demon

the most basic bitch in all of anime

This, although it's not her fault she had a hueg potential to be a really good character but the author is a fucking retard sellout shitfucking assclown.

>Because she is a piece of shit.
How?

1 bad arc everyone has to trudge through can ruin a character forever, ask (either) black canary from arrow

She love Sasuke just because he is cool

Are you serious with this question? I hope not.

I'm being serious.

just no

Fuckoff Daniel

I could write a thesis on how Sakura started as shit, became a decent character and then went so full shit that Ino, FUCKING INO, is far more likeable by the time Borotu comes around, I won't even touch that backwards fanfic garbage though.

Can we all post the funniest Sakura memes on this thread please xD

Let's see:
>useless
>one-dimensional
>annoying
>useless
>loves Sasugay just because
>useless
>weak
>zero impact in the overall story
>fugly
>and useless

Why do you make Naruto threads on Sup Forums?

I don't get it

/thread

The only well written character Kishi has ever made was Kushina and her screentime was extremely limited.

>The same response in every Naruto thread
Hmm...

Everything you listed is debatable, but ok.

>xD
Don't use emoticon here

Because you keep asking this shitty question that's why.

I don't hate her, I just like making fun of her because she does so many retarded things.

I also like making fun her fans, VA, and supporters, because for some reason, Kishimoto is also making fun of them.

Sure thing.

She doesn't really have anything going on for her and when she pulled one of the shittiest moves ever she never really redeemed herself.

Not him, but :

>useless
She sure is, she didn't do anything relevant for the whole last half of the story, and the other half was just her asking Naruto to do something or fighting some villain with the help of someone more relevant to the villain's story and defeat.

>one-dimensional
>annoying
Only Tenten is less relevant in terms of depth and plot importance. She's just there because she was put in team 7 with the Jesus boys.

Self explanatory.

>weak
Very weak(compared to other Ninjas).

She was irrelevant most of the time.

>fugly
Canon washboard with a meh face and a huge forehead.
Maybe not fugly, but way uglier than the other girls like Ino, Tenten and Hinata.

Honestly, her fans are worse than the character herself.

Sakura is annoying, but her presence is so minimum and irrelevant, one can tolerate her. Her hardcore fans are screeching autists though.

because she reminds them of the stacy from grade school who fucked chad instead of them.

Ok, this one was funny.

Hey what was Naruto's reply to this?

She's introduced as a main character and doesn't actually do anything

It was based

He knew she was lying.

>useless
She wasn't though? Especially during the last war.

>one-dimensional
That could be said for almost every other character in the series. It's a shounen.

>annoying
She does have her moments here and there, but Naruto was also quite annoying yet he doesn't get even a quarter of the same hate she does.

Same thing with Naruto though? Realistically they both should've forgotten about him when he left the village since he did nothing but cause them pain and hurt after that; Sakura cried a bunch of times over him while Naruto literally had some sort of attack during one of the arcs.

>weak
Compared to which other ninjas? It's not fair to count ninjas like Sasuke, and/or Naruto.

Same thing could be said for 99.9% of the cast.

>fugly
She's beautiful in canon though? Jiraiya states this when he sees her for the first time during the timeskip. Naruto, Rock-lee, and that one ninja she healed all had a thing for her at one point.

Everyone just looked at her dissapointingly, based Yamato was about smack het shit up.
Naruto basically just told her to stop bullshitting him and that he knows she still wanted Sauce's sauce.

>not useless during the last war
Yeah tell that to Neji, some fucking sage powers.

I don't. Sakura is fucking hot.

Shit character. There was a spark of hope for her at the start of Part II then Kishi decided to piss it all down his leg

Honestly... What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?
Emoticons used to be acceptable before all you edgelords who are "grown up" came here.

This

Man those were innocent times

>Hinata is equally as shallow in the romance department, but her character is worse than Sakura
Sakura did"win" Naruto hence why Hinatafags act smug and create causes to hate Sakura.

Hinata is a piece of shit too.

She's an eternal teenager, you'd think she would've grown out of her emo boner as an adult woman but no, she even ends up as a single mom with a angsty kid.
Truly karma is a pain in the butt.

I don't know, but it's fun to trigger people with emoticons :-)

>single mom

I thought Sasuke was exiled or some shit

I'm a little nervous to use them because I'm afraid it's going to fall under the "Garbage Outside of Sup Forums" rule or be considered a very low quality post.

Nah he went out for cigarettes.

>She wasn't though? Especially during the last war.
People more useful than her :
Naruto
Sasuke
Kakashi
5 Kage
Neji
Shikamaru
Hinata
Rock Lee and Gai
Rap bro
Bitch water kage's lackeys
And so on.
She didn't do shit exept join team 7 and get hit in the ovaries 2 minutes later.
>That could be said for almost every other character in the series. It's a shounen.
Naruto learned to bound with people.
Sasuke learned the importance of friendship thanks to his bound with Naruto.
Shikamaru learned to work hard for the people he loves despite him wanting to take it easy in the begining(did you copare The Last's Shikamaru with the young Shikamaru?)
and so on, Sakura didn't learn shit.
>Same thing with Naruto though? Realistically they both should've forgotten about him when he left the village since he did nothing but cause them pain and hurt after that; Sakura cried a bunch of times over him while Naruto literally had some sort of attack during one of the arcs.
Sasuke didn't kill Naruto after their first fight. He literaly took a hold of Sakura's insides(after gouging her)
>Compared to which other ninjas? It's not fair to count ninjas like Sasuke, and/or Naruto.
She's weak compared to Shikamaru, Lee, Tsunade(Naruto is stronger than Jiraya, and Sasuke shits all over Oroshimaru) and so on.

>Same thing could be said for 99.9% of the cast.
Shikamaru becomes a great comrade and vice president, Sai becomes the village's secret service's most reliable ninja, Rock lee becomes Gai, Ino helps the intelligence departement with the Yamanaka techniques, and so on.
>She's beautiful in canon though?
She's meh in canon. Reread the goddamn story.
>Jiraiya states this when he sees her for the first time during the timeskip.
He says that over most girls, that's how you fuck them.
>Naruto
Reject falling for the other reject girl. She didn't have friend because she wasn't interesting or beautiful, and she rejected Ino. Naruto had a monster inside him.

Never got ban for this, as long as post has some substance it shouldn't be banned

Nah. He left in order to punish himself by walking a path of redemption and all that. He's still married to Sakura and would come by at a moment's notice if Konoha or his family is in danger. Since the new series started, he has come back home a lot more often to confide in Naruto and train Boruto.

I kinda disagree about Sakura being average. In the movies she's constantly getting hit on, and several characters such as Rock Lee are in love with her.

>Sai becomes the village's secret service's most reliable ninja
>Ino helps the intelligence departement with the Yamanaka techniques, and so on.
For some reason, Ino living a happy life with Sai, and both of them working together for the village makes me really happy.

Cont.

>Rock-lee
Are you serious?Rock Lee has doubious tastes, and that's 100% canon.

>and that one ninja she healed all had a thing for her at one point.
>Ugly guy gets his life saved by some bitch
>"Hey I should tell her she's cute, It'l make her happy, and she might let e fuck her, she's meh, but that's good enough for me"

No comment.

>Shikamaru becomes a great comrade and vice president, Sai becomes the village's secret service's most reliable ninja, Rock lee becomes Gai, Ino helps the intelligence departement with the Yamanaka techniques, and so on.
Sakura opened up a clinic to treat the mental health of children affected by the war but okay.

Isn't Lee's attraction toward her more of a gag than taken seriously?

They're the queen and king of promo kind of couple, but a la Japaneseninja, with the guy being smart instead of swole, and the girl being smart+beautiful.

She started as an annoying and useless fangirl with some random skills in genjutsu and the weird ass inner self shit.

Then she went under Tsunade training to become a capable medical ninja and there was some hope for her at the beginning of Shippuden when she fought and defeated Sasori with Chiyo's help.

Too bad that amounted to nothing and she went back to be the annoying and useless fangirl of a complete asshole and who even got outshined in the medical department by ninja Jesus in the final arc.

Nobody hates her, there's just nothing to like about her.

>>and that one ninja she healed all had a thing for her at one point.
>>Ugly guy gets his life saved by some bitch
>>"Hey I should tell her she's cute, It'l make her happy, and she might let e fuck her, she's meh, but that's good enough for me"
This was funny yet kinda sad to read. The lengths some of you go to try and twist everything is funny yet really embarrassing.

1. Kishimoto didn't use her for anything interesting, and even when he came up with shit such as medical ninjustsu and super strength, he sidelined her

2. She was being retarded going after sasuke when she should have given up on him. She's supposed to be rational vs naruto's idealism, she should have cut it

Kage bro deblocked the dough for the project( yay! thank you, Naruto!).
And it's not as important as being vice president.

Be honest she deserves a good man and Sai>Sasuke anyday.

Did you let your prom date fuck you because he paid for a limo?

I'd say they're almost equal, since both of them are 9/10 in the looks departement.

Sasuke being Half Jesus is a plus, but Sai being a loving husband that doesn't go out of the village for 10 years is even more of a plus.

Wormslut.

She is far more useful than Shitnata who tripped when Naruto was dead. Shitnata is far weaker too.

Majority of the series Sasuke keeps pushing her away most people would have moved on at the point when someone they like tried to kill them and their friends plus start a war and join a terrorist group.

Uh, that's a different Sakura you're talking about mate

>Hinata
Yes, her rock tripping skills are A+.

Beats sitting on your ass and crying for people to do things for you.

Hinata being a shitty housewife without any relevance is important now?

Hinata saved Naruto from Pain.
She also did helped him attain the last level of Fox puwer-ups with her love.

She is useless
She is not important to the majority of the story
She is not appealing in her characterization

And worst of all,
She is not cute.

EVEN KISHIMOTO ADMITS IT. He said Sakura is not a cute girl. He couldn't draw a cute girl. Naruto thought Haku was cuter, and Haku was a GUY

If you're an anime character who has all of the negative qualities above, the least you can do is be hot or cute as hell and people would forgive you for everything else. Hell I give Houki from Infinite Stratos a pass because she has a smoking hot bod
I forgive Rei from High School of the Dead because she may be a shrill infuriating cunt but she's a HOT shrill infuriating cunt, I'd save her bitchy ass any day from a horde of zombies
I like Nadeko because she may be the least engaging girl from Ararararararaagi's harem of inhuman chicks but she is at least cute (also that's the point of her character)

Fucking Naruto was a manga and anime about kids with super powers calling themselves ninjas and the main heroine, who has pink hair, who MC has a stupid crush on at the beginning, isn't even attractive. Literally any of the other girls could have made a better heroine, and more importantly a better looking heroine

Sakura is a loser heroine for losers

Sakura literally held his heart to save him. She also went crazy lengths to help Naruto. Hell, Neji even died for the guy.

Ino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sakura
But
Sasuke>=Sai

However, Sasuke(1 fuck and never to be seen again)

Which isn't important in the LAST ARC. Which was the one discussed. She fucking tripped when Naruto needed her. You got to laugh at how useless piece of shit she truly is. And if she wasn't mindlessly drooling after Naruto's cock, nobody would like her.

All she was good for is to be a semi fridged bitch to get the mc "motivated." That's not being useful, that's being pathetic.

She stalled for time, you mean. Anyone could have done that, don't be delusional.
Sakura being weak is not a problem. It's the fact that she has fifty times the amount of screen time than any other character, yet she still punches Naruto around, is still in love with Sasuke after getting stabbed in the chest by him, and is easily the least interesting heroine.

she deserves everything she got

Happily married and one of the most popular characters? Indeed.

Haku is cuter than all the girls of Naruto, though.

With a beautiful daughter.

She's canonically pretty, get over it. Doesn't change her shit character though

And one of the most powerful kunochi in the leaf who can punch the ground and make the earth literally shatter.

>Happily married

And if wasn't for Sakura, Shitnata would have died for trying to give Naruto time for a powerup. What's your point? That your cowtits generic love interest is useless? I can easily see her dying so Boruto will have some drama to make him mature. She literally has nothing else to do. She's that type of cliche character who usually dies.

Sakura is only good for sticking your dick into and massaging her tits.

>Anyone could have done that, don't be delusional.
But no one else did. There was no one else a half mile around them.

Well, Sasuke probably did that, got bored, got her pregnant, and left.

I mean, he didnt even recognize Sarada.