Nordics are whiter than Meds, you know it, i know it, we all know it

Nordics are whiter than Meds, you know it, i know it, we all know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/110/29/11791.abstract
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_by_descent
youtube.com/watch?v=v0yNRIs4gIw
youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg&index=23&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuAAShHwDI_2MWz9l6rsUBi
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit#gid=0
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/284/1867/20172064
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>whiter
meaningless buzzword with no scientific definition

lighter features

"lighter features" is not a taxon
Finns are by every measure lighter than Brits, are they "whiter" than them? you'll be surprised to see how many people would deny they are

You're part eggplant Mario

Who in their right mind wouldn't call finns whiter than brits? I mean real life. Everyone calls nordic the whitest people on earth.

the ones without asiatic features are whiter than brits for sure

nope
going by I am purer than anything living above the Alps

see, now you are changing your definition, clearly highlighting pigmentation is not the only factor, how typical

what? even on average they would be whiter most likely. there are people in italy, that look like middle easterns, just like there are some finns that have asiatic features

false

you cannot even follow your own posts
first you reply to me saying "lighter features", now you are talking about morphology

White people came from Asia

Sure, it's quite easy to live with that when you don't give a crap about "white people".

Somebody told the italian that meds aren't white and instead of just laughing it off he will spend the rest of his days trying to deconstruct whiteness like a buzzfeed writer would

if you have 2 men in the same room and the other one has dark hair, brown eyes and tan skin, while the other has blond hair, blue eyes and pale skin - which one is whiter to you?

the phoenicians created white civilization

the greeks stole it

Those with asian features tend to be less depigmented.

going by your definition based purely on pigmentation, the one with lighter features

is Mads Mikkelsen less "white" than this Sicilian actor?

cry more, I'll keep shitting on your meme excuse of a "race", you rootless bastard

Mads Mikkelsen is Jewish though, why not compare against an actual Dane then?

yes that sicilian actor is whiter than Mikkelsen. does that make all sicilian men whiter than Mikkelsen? no

That guy has a Negro shaped head lol

Divide and conquer too obvious

This is meangless, too. South Europeans are predominatly neolithic MENA Anatolians but many East and North Europeans are oredominatly ANE and also have additional Siberian mongoloid admixture.
Neither ANE nor EEF were native Europeans. Lithuanians are most European at 21% WHG but still mostly non-European Srubnaya-like.

>Mads Mikkelsen is Jewish
any proof of this?

at least you are being consistent now

Nordics white as hell and still didnt do shit. Meds handicapped with hardmode genes and built the Roman empire. Olive Oil beats butter.

>northern Euros
>White

Fuck off asian mutts.

It's a map made by a butthurt terroni, the blue isn't "european white", it's "inbred sardinian".

pnas.org/content/110/29/11791.abstract

what the fuck have ancient components to do with this now?
if you go back enough, WHG is also not native to Europe but descending from some generalized eurasian living in the levant

This is what the leaders of Roman Empire looked like: ie: Nordic

when i say that nordics are whiter than meds, i mean that the average joe from northern europe will most likely be whiter than the average joe from southern europe. for every blue eyed blonde med there are 30 of those in northern europe

>Germany is untouched
You know he was right

now that is a pathetic excuse of a post
cry more, asiatic mutt

memeflag. sage.

No, except he looks like it. Whatever he is it's not Danish and you know that very well

talking out of your ass, gotcha

Your recent African roots are undeniable Mbongo, just as they are for "Racial Reality" who relabeled a chart and picked Sardinians and Sicilieans as model "Europeans" to make himself and his fellow OWD cases such as yourself feel better.

Rather asian than a nigger and as you can see from that map most germanics have no asian dna and only very minimun amount in Scandinavia

here is him with his brother
totally talmudic, sure

This man would be considered black if Sup Forums existed back then

keep crying Chippewa

finns aren't nordic and nordics are not the whitest people on earth at all, not by skin colour anyway.

To you he might look white, to me he looks like he came from the Middle East

You'll keep being a butt hurt little brown med is what you'll do. You're like some tranny posting charts and graphs that try and prove biological sex doesn't exist.

What's IBD?

you are just asshurt I am constantly schooling the shit out of you subhumans

The average redskin is whiter than you.

>mfw nordic faggots try and claim the mighty anglo-celts of britain for their team

you should keep mixing with them then

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_by_descent

>Turks are less african than albanians
I don't even know what to say...
>Actually I didn't until i saw this video, burn them both
youtube.com/watch?v=v0yNRIs4gIw

>Mfw you try to claim being Anglo which is a Danish Nordic tribe

Finns have the most ancient Northern Aryan admixture so they are the most Nordic out of them all, the least Germanic too.

You (and everyone who has been in contact with europeans) knows a white person when you see one. The less mistakeable a person is for any other race, the whiter they are.

These daugr will guard their family crypt until their exile from sovngarde finally ends

Wow, actually confirmed. This is hilarious.

so you "race" is based on a vague stereotype about how Europeans look like? gotcha
OP was clearly suggesting it is something genetic though

I wish I could be fully human like italians. Here is a video of italians. Keep in mind these are north italians. These are the ones we are told are the whitest ones. Look at the ones at 2:52.
youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg&index=23&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuAAShHwDI_2MWz9l6rsUBi

Many Finns have Mongol Y chromosome DNA.

>Caring about whether you're white or not
Couldn't imagine being this pathetic.

>Neither ANE nor EEF were native Europeans.
At a certain point, they *became* the natives. There is no mythical connection between a race and a land that makes a race native except relative time. There is no race more native to Europe than modern Europeans.

not sure what you are trying to even say or imply here, I am not the one who takes a joke taxon like "whiteness" seriously

according to traditional anthropology, made by people who actually studies skulls, north Italians are mostly Alpine, Dinarics and progressive Meds

Eupdia clueless calling caucasoid dna (nwa) from the neolithic as african is always laughable. But what to expect, they also call this (west asian) when it's also caucasoid and neolithic or bronze age anatolian

Hitler was literally never wrong. How can a man be so right about everything?

hablogroups don't mean anything, when talking about "whiteness". after all most hablogroups came from asia

Finns aren't Aryan you absolute retard. Like, by the most basic definition of Aryan. They are finno-ugric.

genetically though they have quite high affinity with the people thought to be the proto-Indo-Europeans aka Yamnaya people
they just got culturally enriched by Siberian tribes

>Giving a fuck about genetics maps

What if some of you look out the window for a fucking moment?

We're literally invaded so what's the point? This isn't the 50s anymore, Christ!

White upmanship is hilarious man

>mfw you think nordic means germanic
>mfw the english language is most like modern frisian
>mfw ,migraiton-era anglo-saxons cluster most closely to modern dutch people genetically
>mfw the angles, saxons and jutes all left jutland because of danish (i.e. nordic) invasions
>mfw you think the english are of purely anglo-saxon descent
>mfw you think all britons are anglo-saxon
>mfw you think the entire world is divided into nords and meds with nothing betwixt or outwith the two
fucking lol
it's unfair to call the germans and dutch 'nordic' because they've actually historically achieved something and developed great civilisations
actual nords (i.e. scandinavians) haven't
sorry :(

Yeah yeah and Sumerian started civilization blah blah, what does that have to do with being "white" or Arabic. If you're so proud of being an Arab then stop calling yourself white and just go with brown or Arabic, as an example.

Always funny, but let's see it

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0

It seems your exagerations are just that :)

>so you "race" is based on a vague stereotype about how Europeans look like?
Yes. That is a genetic component if you get your head out of your ass. When a human brain analyzes and categorizes the faces of people, it forms an average of those categories, and these averages represent our mental conceptions of race.

That mental conception of race is based on 1000s of data points based on the most complex and gene sensitive portion of a person. Whiteness is the product of thousands of genes and their subtle effects and interactions, originating from a number of different tribes in Europe characterized by light hair and features on average. It is not a single gene or a single feature but a suite of genes and features caused by a particular ancestry in Europe. It is not a single group but a group of groups with many ethnic subdivisions.

You are just upset because you're a visibly Arabc Italian.

you are the ones getting extremely sweaty and upset that I am challenging your shitty meme races and how poorly defined they are

I am not even against a proper "white" taxon as long as its done well. That said, can you please show me this "white" genetic component?

I'll help you out: what about scoring >50% on the north_euro component in dodecad k12?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit#gid=0

White Sumerian.

I am an englishman
I am neither nord nor med
and are you saying mesopotamians weren't civilised...?

>I am an englishman
>I am neither nord nor med
well put
new world mongrels just cannot understand

If your sperm can't create a daughter that looks like this then you aren't white

>descending from some generalized eurasian
Cromagnons were descending from generalized australoid eurasians. WHG was a fully differentiated caucasoid. Modern Europeans are a mix of ANE+UHG+Basal Eurasian with not much of native WHG.

That isn't a redhead. You've posted a fucking Mongol.

only one man has ever produced a child that looked like that and his name was gepetto
gepetto was a pure med like his glorious roman ancestors

>At a certain point, they *became* the natives. There is no mythical connection between a race and a land that makes a race native except relative time. There is no race more native to Europe than modern Europeans.

Then Arabs, Iranians and Pooinloos are native Europeans as well as they all have EEF and CHG and many even have EHG and a minuscule amount of WHG. I've even seen some admixture results of some South Asians with upwards of 15% WHG which is comparable to modern North and East Europeans.

be it by admixture or drift, modern Europeans are still differentiated from non-Europeans, at least most Europeans, that's the bottom line, whether you prefer to explain it by admixture or not

do not confuse models with reality

Enjoy your sunburns palefags. Your over-specialized genes will never allow you to inherit the earth.

And yet, the nordics were one of the last groups of Europeans to become civilized.

>I am an englishman
So claims the guy on the left. Are you white though?

also, the fact that you are still using outdated terms like EEF makes me think you aren't even up to date with the subject
there was no homogeneous "farmer" race, Europeans ""EEF"" is really north-west neolithic Anatolian, read something from the last two years
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/284/1867/20172064

Meds are Romans, White conquerers, Nords are Vikings the other a White conquerers.

So many medshits in this thread.
Please GTFO, you'll never be white.

The most European people are Basques, Norics eternally btfo start learning vasque you inmigrants fagots

This is the facce of the true white people

>you'll never be white
is that supposed to be bad?

Modern medshits have nothing common with ancient Romans.
Romans and Greeks were blonde and blue eyed,but then they mixed with African immigrants, Asian slaves and other shits.
They ruined their bloodlines forever.
Now we have ugly dark haired, brown eyed Italians and Greeks.
This race mixing led to collapse of great empires like Roman empire.

A brown world won’t be worth inheritance.

>Modern medshits have nothing common with ancient Romans.
factually wrong
there is a large degree of continuity in the Aegean region since 3500 years