Dont see big deal

Dont see big deal.

I'm a girl and im still with to the guy i started dating when i was 14. He was 22 when i first met him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/KrissiPookie/videos?disable_polymer=1
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7079641/Women-lose-90-per-cent-of-eggs-by-30.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LA4xD_UzdC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well for thousands of years we've had 30+ year old men marrying and having children with girls much lower than 18

the way it works right now isn't good, we are dying off, the only people who are not in decline are the ones that get girls pregnant when they're young, the rest, from japan to slovenia, are all dying societies

ofc that's not the same as pedophilia

Kys

969696 backwards is 696969

Imagine being such an easy mark that you fall in love with somebody who manipulated you at such a young age.
What did he do, buy you a movie ticket to see one of those awful dance movies that was all the rage and get you a snack bar?

I would love to talk to a 12 year old.

I'm unironically ok with 16 year olds getting married and becoming mothers but I get the impression that they just want to make sluttiness occur earlier and earlier

>this video from 2013 proves and "insider" on Sup Forums a few months ago was real
I just wish that one day the droolers will leave Sup Forums and we can be alone again

18 Year olds are barely people anyways, and should disregarded except when ordering a coffee or burger.

hot

I disagree. We shouldn't have age of consent laws. If they say yes, it means yes.

I unironically think a return to this arrangement would be beneficial for both men and women, someone tell me why not.

but only if her father agreed

and it's what you are missing. today when there is huge pressure to let children decide whatever they want to do (change sex at the age of 7 etc...), and stopping parents from forcing children to live the way they want them to live, those children will be abused to the limit becouse they don't yet know the world and are naive...

you can't have sexual and liberation and no age of consent becouse whole generation of children will end up as drug addicts and/or suiciders by the age of 20-something

if a father knows someone he can trust, and he knows is a righteus man, there is nothing wrong to make his daughter marry him at the age of 14 or something like that if he is sure this guy will take good care for her.
People met on the streets/internet will only hurt those children and the children have no possibility to defend themselves, they will just end up like a british girls caught by paki gangs

This, it used to be normal and people are getting to puberty even earlier nowadays. I don't think the age of consent will prevent sluttiness on their part though..

2:55
she's right you know

>well for thousands of years we've had 30+ year old men marrying and having children with girls much lower than 18
Lowering the age of consent will just mean more girls having non-procreative sex at a younger age legally. They'll all be on birth control. You can already marry a sixteen year old in the US. The age of consent is just the latest cultural taboo that jews are targeting.

If the woman is able to bare children then she should be able to consent. It is another clear indication of feminist double standards, "My body my choice" but not when the woman is younger and better looking then me!!! REEEEEEEEE!!!

If there ever is a push for the normalization of pedophilia it's going to be for tyrone and juan only. Whites will still be shamed even for having relations with 19 year olds like usual.

Voting age needs to be raised to 30

>If the woman is able to bare children then she should be able to consent
Not how it works. The parents are in charge, not the kid.

ok, OP, I'll have to tell you this, for your own good. The CIA has thousands, literally fucking tens of thousands of children working for them. They're pedobait, future suicide bombers/ assassins, basically a secret caste of Americans that serve no one else except the deep state. I can tell you right now that the children demanding it glow in the dark

Age of consent has nothing to do with this, and lowering it will probably negatively impact it. Feminism is killing the west. Marriage used to be a contract between two men, and it needs to return to that.

Boipussy is going to be on the list of things it's OK for jews to fuck as young as age 9. Why do you think they're pushing so hard to let actual children make medical decisions about permanent life-altering treatments for made-up conditions?

There is absolutely zero logical defense for AoC if you're going to stake the position that a literal goddamn infant understand sex, sexuality, and their own body well enough to permanently and irreversibly damage their bodies through aggressive medical experimentation... but can't consent to suck their own jewish uncle's dick every once in a while.

It's coming. And so will your uncle.

So, does anyone have pics of her 18 year old tits? Kinda want to see them.

>globally
No one gives a shit about afriniggers. Statistics from developed countries with actual medicine are all that matter, instead of chinks shitting out a baby to drown in the rice fields.

>14-15-16 yo people are children
Look and laugh at this sheltered moron. Poor, poor naive soul.

The average 14 year old has had more sex the past month than you have in a year.

>miners want the dick too

>easy mark
It's called being an impressionable child for a reason. She literally imprinted on him and developed that way. Is it wrong if he never harmed her and she's healthy and happy? I don't know.

>He was 22 when i first met him.
lol he was one of these fucking losers that have no chance at the girls in their age.

lol I bet he was even a virgin when he met you.

The whole "not being mentally mature enough" argument has always been dishonest.

There are only two reasons for children (who have gone through puberty, right?) to not have sex. The first reason is to not have children. The second reason is to not get stds. If people were more selective with their sexual partners, or only had sex with people their own age, stds would disappear.

It's assumed that the desire to have sex is not one sided.

>should
Read the comment again, dipshit.

Isn't that this whore from Sup Forums?
youtube.com/user/KrissiPookie/videos?disable_polymer=1

bobs and vagene pliz, grandpa fucker

Eh, I guess age of consent should be somewhere around when you actually go through puberty and have a full understanding of the actual fucking process and it's consequences. Both should be finished at 16 years tops. Which is the age of consent here and other countries. No idea what it is in 'Murrica though.

>Is it wrong if he never harmed her and she's healthy and happy?
Ya and rape victims fall in love with their attacker and women fall in love with mass murders in jail cause they saw them on TV.

But you go on with the Disney movie romance there. Women are children and little girls are just double children.

Age of consent varies by state in the US; most have it at 16, some set it at 17 or 18.

Who would want a woman that is easy to please and happy when she gets attention? This is too weird. I want a woman that is abusive, greedy and never happy.

Haha. Exactly.

Age of consent laws were created by old hag feminists.

kys and make it painful

I’m reporting everyone on this thread to the FBI

I think this is how leftards will rationalize it: so long as the parent(s) approve, the child can be a sex toy.

You're a genius.

yea of course, it should be with the parent's blessing

and parents should be actively trying to set their children up with a good match, it doesn't have to be forced but rather just encouraged and considered the social norm

there have to be a lot of things done, mothers given maternal leave etc.

sadie go home

Absolute state of youngsters.

Holy shit and of course she's turned into even more degenerate trash with a piercing through her damn nose.

Tits or GTFO.

it can't be done with a modern mindset.

parents can't decide for children becouse children have their rights.

Same here m8, I most women are damaged beyond repair at the age of 20, guys like who have a poor understanding of heterosexual relationship dynamics are the reason why many men have checked out of society.
Many of these men grew up without dating or failed at it and are now in the their mid to late 20’s and even 30’s sometimes and the only women in their age group that they can date all have immense baggage due to our poor cultural norms nowadays, generally with children you will be expected to take care of but will be asked to get a vasectomy yourself because they don’t want anymore children.

This is reality, and having lies spread to you about morality told to you by old women who have a reason to be jaded by the prospect of older men and younger women because it makes them feel inherently inferior is the reason why sounds like a cuckold.

Larger breasts does not equate to higher maturity.

Yeah you wish muslim scumbag ....

I remember the thread. Guy said he was antifag who was blowing the lid on their faggotry when he learned their agenda included normalization of pedophilia.
Within weeks I saw sjws pushing this shit with statements reading, 'no pedo bashing!'
More allusions to master of shitty poetry, commie and pedo Jew, allen ginsberg were utilized by the far left in attempt to foster such normalizaton.
The leak was legit - if I remember right he screen capped his shekels at the amount of 10,000 in deposits from his handlers.

>I've had these boobs since I was 12 years old"
>18 yo and still no brain
some people will never learn

>but the big twist will be that it will be children themselves demanding it.
holy fuck i remember this, i didnt think anything of it at the time

I voted for your boyfriend. He would have been a great Senator.

So I'm not weird for wanting to bone the 17 year old at my work?

She has the weird combination of a young face and wide hips that drives me crazy.

honestly I don't think its weird for liking girls 16 and up. atleast in a physical sense

mentally women are retarded until maybe 20 atleast, if they ever grow out of being a child mentally

most are still retarded at 30 if they're yet to become mothers.

I base it on how long they've been without a man's authority over them, either a father or a husband. Once they're on their own and strongandindependent, the clock is ticking on their sanity and femininity. They're usually beyond fixing by the time they've been on their own for 10 years. So if a girl had a good father and moved out to college at 18 and hasn't gotten knocked up yet, she might still be salvagable at 25. But if she had no father or a cuck father and a domineering mother, and was encouraged to do her own thing by the time she hit puberty, she can be as bad as a jaded divorcee by 20.

>most are still retarded
I'll just leave it at that, but you can always cultivate a young woman with an open mind and a desire to have a better life.
Sometimes you need to take the clay and mold it.
people on this board focus on immediate sexual attraction as the only important factor in a relationship, but emotional affection is the most important aspect.

They're encouraged to stay immature, not sexually, but mentally. Lots of people now think anything under 28 is "marrying young." They encourage their daughters to go to college until 22, maybe 24 for a graduate degree, then spend a few years "establishing a career" and traveling the world and finding themselves -- all of a sudden they're 29. So most of them aren't mature enough for marriage at 16 (or 26), but that's because they were raised that way, not because they couldn't have been capable of it.

As far as looking at them: to me, most 15-year-olds still have some baby fat in their face that makes me feel protective. Most of them lose that around 16-17. So it depends on the girl. Any man who says he wouldn't have done Traci Lords at 16, no questions asked, is a fag.

>I'm a girl
stopped reading there

>grooming

>that poll
>What should be the age of consent?
>Total Votes: 35355
>Most Votes: Age 8 (10940 votes)

The frontal lobe, otherwise known as the "decision-making part of the brain," isn't fully developed until 25 years of age.

This is why kids aren't allowed to make grown-up decision until much later in life.

Got that, Muhammad?

Sage

call it what you want, I didn't mean it in a sexual way. Its more about teaching them to mature and guiding them through young adulthood.
yeah I agree, the marrying young also applies to men, but more so about their bank accounts.

There are plenty of 14yo girls who have fully sexualized themselves, I'm not saying that its cool to try and bang them. But you shouldn't get feel guilty for getting "improper" thoughts.
>Its weird being 26 and still looking at women like I'm a freshman in college
If you don't take a second glance at developed HS girls then maybe you have low T, acting on that is a different question

"Women lose 90 per cent of 'eggs' by 30

Scientists have discovered the reason why women find it difficult to conceive later in life - they have used up 90 per cent of their "ovarian reserve" by the age of 30."

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7079641/Women-lose-90-per-cent-of-eggs-by-30.html

Telling women to wait until they're 23+ to have kids is a recipe for disaster. Not only have they used up 90% of their ovarian reserve by 30, those eggs arent to the same quality as they were in their teens. Children to older mothers have a higher chance of mental disorders and other debilitating diseases.

Women hit their PEAK at 16. This is a biological fact, then they decline from there.

Who are the people pushing for women to have careers, travel, waiting out to have kids and promoting sexual promiscuity in their most prime years? mostly people on the left

>mentally women are retarded until maybe 20 atleast, if they ever grow out of being a child mentally

lol! no they become delusional of their self-worth way longer than they should. There's a 43 year old cocktail waitress blogger who pines about not getting a guy while demanding one should follow certain criteria and treat her with respect. Unsurprising plot twist - she cheated on the guy she called a nice guy with her ex who treated her like shit. You cannot make this shit up.
youtube.com/watch?v=LA4xD_UzdC8

She needs to sue feminism and sex in the city for ruining her life and giving her false hope.

feminist cuck

fuck. thanks for ruining my /nofap/ streak....I will start again next year...