Sup Sup Forums, /vr/ here

Give me a quick rundown on why there are so many transgender video game developers and what can be done about it. I feel a little guilty because I may have tolerated/enabled it back in the 90s. Pic related spent three weeks in the soup. Another one I was linked to died under suspicious circumstances I was 1-day banned for /vr/ for asking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/vr/thread/S4488943
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maddie_Blaustein
twitter.com/AnonBabble

warosu.org/vr/thread/S4488943

I hope you like this degenerate shit, nigger, coz there’s about to be a whole lot more of these trannies bashing “Nazis”, all thanks to your cuckholdry.

"Maddie" Blaustein is the person btw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maddie_Blaustein

After waking up to the ban and going back and re-reading the archive I'm starting to feel the suggestion that the death was a low-key suicide and that the community is making an effort to "respect" suicides that the victim wanted to conceal and that scares me. This is a scary trend for society.

bumping the thread because it’s different and because trannies are disgusting degenerates with zero chance of entering heaven

kinda seems like the jews who own everything are putting degenerate leftists in creative control of everything too

We just thought it was kind of funny and interesting back then like a novelty which is kind of the same way we felt about muslims in the US. Hindsight is 20/20 and as a still respectable semi-typical middle American I'd like to seriously think about how I (and the hundreds of millions of others like me) can use our influence to keep this from going much beyond its current levels or even somewhat back if possible.

There just arent many mtf trans developers, but gamers in general. It has to do with the soy boy low self esteem fucks that these "men" who play video games all day usually are.

can you name some? i literally know no transgender game devs at all. why would you care about it honestly

I mean that's an interesting theory and I know where you're going with hollywood and blah blah blah but it seems like there are way more trannies in indie studios so while I'm sure the jews don't hate it I can't point the finger directly at them. On hollywood though, wtf happened to the Wachowski brothers? I mean I knew from the third Matrix movie that something wasn't quite right with those guys but still. Also Chelsea Manning.

I imagine they'll be reincarnated as women and find out that's also not easy then waste THAT life trying to be like men.

>Maddie_Blaustein
>Blaustein
>stein
>(((stein)))

J0NH NUMB3RS's victim was a tragedy desu.

Its bad that I saw his faggot tripcode, and knew instantly that this was /vr/. He is a very helpful dude if you are into old vidya. I don't understand what the fuck he is even saying here however.

>grow up being an at least somewhat autistic and physically unremarkable nerd
>spend all your time obsessing over 2d women, never get validated by 3d women
>only outlet for your sexual frustration is increasingly weird shit on the internet
>see games industry that you love bending over backwards to accommodate trannies

at this point there's a conditional expression that is inserted into the prospective tranny's life. depending on various mental-biological factors, he will inevitably either become pinkpilled or realize that he's a mess and needs to get his fucking life together

>I don't understand what the fuck he is even saying here however.
Ok, I re-read the thread.

Thanks again gramps. You gave me some good advice about softmodding my red wii the other day.

Yes, the issue with trannies and suicide is terrifying. They create a subculture that has a huge incidental chance of self harm, but we are more concerned about toxic masculinity? Toxic masculinity does not come with a 40% suicide rate.

Although I think it's hilarious "soyboy" is a pretty modern euphamism. You're looking in the same direction I immediately looked though. Gaming attracts a lot of escapists and escapists are easily lead by "grass is greener" philosophies it's just strange that we've culturally enabled the belief that "yes, you CAN be a cute girl!" to the point where we are even concealing the devastating statistics on it.

Well, even if it were not being thrown in my face with surprising frequency (there are multiple transgenders on /vr/) I'll tell you! It started quite organically with my reminiscing on a game I liked on my 99/4A that I went on to be surprised to learn the developer had transitioned from male to female in the early 90s or perhaps even the late 80s. That led to me even starting some discussion in the vein of "Wow even then a lot of this was happening" but quickly took on an extremely defensive tone and lead to a deletion of the entire discussion and my 1-day ban.

I was basically told "go back tuh Sup Forums" since apparently I'm a "nazi" for having moderately right leaning views.

It's not that difficult to understand. People who are genuinely into vidya are outsiders, generally.

i also don't think it's a coincidence that they always try to turn themselves into these idealized gamer girls with the purple hair and hot topic arm warmers, they might be modelling themselves after unrequited love interests. i wonder how many young autists patreon is saving from cutting their dicks off, since it at least simulates a relationship with these women

>since apparently I'm a "nazi" for having moderately right leaning views.
Hahahaha, you will be here forever.

Yes, questioning ANYTHING that seems out of place makes you a Nazi....even if you are a registered democrat.....If you are a "think for your-selfer" you are no good. Get in line and shut up, or you will be a nazi-white-supremacist.

Its the shame our country is in this position where asking about mental illness gets YOU the scorn and ire of society.

Yes I agree completely so the game becomes what is it that influences the odds on whether they take the pink pill or get their life together?

I'm sorry about your red Wii, 4Vi2/HeL. Speaking of Wiis here's a anecdote that makes me afraid even /vr/ may be beyond my ability to save. This Christmas one of the presents I gave was a modded Wii to my father in law and it tangentially lead to a comment around the feast table from my 10-ish year old cousin-in-law that Super Mario 2 was actually a "camouflage game from China" which I thought was cute. When I shared both of these anecdotally in two different threads the reaction was more or less abject disbelief that a retro video game enthusiast could have a happy and traditional life. I don't know what to do with these people sometimes.

I think these unrequited love interests are actually fictional and it doesn't help that there are twitch girls out there being unachievably ideal for these guys. I am constantly over and over again telling them to lower their standards and get in some practice but we're getting to a point where even Sup Forums doesn't want to hear that. Why is Sup Forums itself so different than it was ten years ago?

Nah. I'll go back. It's my home board after all. It is so very strange though.

>Although I think it's hilarious "soyboy" is a pretty modern euphamism. You're looking in the same direction I immediately looked though. Gaming attracts a lot of escapists and escapists are easily lead by "grass is greener" philosophies it's just strange that we've culturally enabled the belief that "yes, you CAN be a cute girl!" to the point where we are even concealing the devastating statistics on it.

culturally we've gone so far not even leftwards, but in the direction of total non-distinction, that i think this right-wing youth culture that's exploding out of gamergate, Sup Forums, youtube personalities, etc. is a natural reaction to top-down zero-sum utilitarian assaults on human nature, which have been configured as a necessary part of an overarching secularized liberal morality

>trip fag
EAT SHIT AND DIE!

>I'm sorry about your red Wii
I got it working using help provided.

I am a regular on /vr/ as well. There are at least 2 distinct cultures over there.
>Numales who buy systems because trendy
>Adults who grew up and continue to use systems because they still work.

Basically you are dealing with stable and "older" more traditional audience who is attempting to interact with nearly incomparable culture of "hipsterism". The only common thread is the desire to create perfect pixels.....

Getting off topic however is where you will see the hatred. They HATE us. HATE. We represent everything in the way of their agenda. They want your 10 year old cousin-in-law in a dress and demanding that he be recognized by one of the 87 other made up "genders". They want him taking black cock asap because age of consent laws are hateful also. They hate that we have god, and they are just left with Shillary Clinton. God has never failed me, but Hillary sure failed them.

You don't have to care for this, but there is truth to this. I don't know that you deserved a ban seeing how much you contribute to that board, but by the same token you will be shut up if you ask questions like that around a hipster.

>EAT SHIT AND DIE!
Its ok. he is not from this board. He is visiting from /vr/. He does not know the rules lol. I will vouch for him.

>Yes I agree completely so the game becomes what is it that influences the odds on whether they take the pink pill or get their life together?

it probably has more (but probably not everything) to do with a defective personality in the first place, but i guess you might disagree depending on where you stand with respect to the nature/nurture debate. there are some people who are never going to feel physiologically inclined to become a woman, no matter what their social situation is

>there are some people who are never going to feel physiologically inclined to become a woman, no matter what their social situation is
I remember a time when doctors would not entertain body mutilations. Now they do it without question. If a doctor told YOU that an elective surgery would leave you with a 40% chance of death over the next decade, would you do it?

Trap culture hit gamers really hard I guess.
If they had their fringe market I wouldn't mind but they bought old glories like Baldur's Gate and butchered them and filled it with their agenda.

>why there are so many transgender video game developers
(1) be awkward man, unusually quiet and non-threatening
(2) nolife so do quiet things alone in room
(3) goinsane
(4) hmm, I wonder if I can getpaid and not leave this room?
(5) learn to code
(6) transwoman up and apply for job/get offered job over KiK or discord by developer chaser
(7) it's a trap! They expect you to work18 hour days!
(8) eh, what else was I doing but selfharming inmy room all alone anyway

True story. Half the trannies on /tttt/ are coders.

because its online

can you imagine these trannies working manual labor, hell even working a professional job like business executive, attorney, or doctor? I'm sure some exist, but it's much easier for the mentally ill """men"""' to make a career through online gaming.

>trannies working manual labor
In my nearly 2 decades of skilled labor, I have yet to see a single degenerate on a job site. A few women make the cut, but they are rough sailor/bulldyke types. In fact, I see as many Trannies as jews on job sites....(I have never met a jewish construction worker EVER)

Because actual women don't have the agency to develop.

So I guess you think it'll just naturally work itself out without too much conflict since these people are pussies for the most part. What do you think the nature of Antifa is?

I guess that's what I hate the most. Just a few years ago, literally even within the age of /vr/ hipsters used to think I was cool as hell. Happily in my geographic region this is still the case but I dread the day there's a pervasive enough current of leftism that I'll be ostracized just for being a confident straight man. I want to be ostracized for girl drama like usual dammit!

But there are a WHOLE lot of people who are "undecided". Maybe not a majority but certainly a much greater swing than in a long time on these "issues". Sadly I think it's a symptom of collapse of an empire. I am reminded of Rome a century or so before the end.

Thing is that when I read about people like the Shamus developer and some others this was something that was disproportionately present in gaming culture BEFORE it was cool, which was the topic I tried to bring up in the thread and got the banhammer for it.

What level of VR do we need to achieve to change the process at step 2? Or what better option can you think of?

God bless you guys. That occurs to me that we need more production in this country, more factories. Even if a lot of nerds are too weak to carry shingles up and down ladders all day they could be maintaining the robots in factories and that would keep them busy. Is it because chinese slavelaborers are cheaper than robots? Is it because the rich in the US still aren't rich enough to impose a benevolent oligarchy? Which is better really?

>Is it because the rich in the US still aren't rich enough
No. It is a problem of optics.

A bunch of spoiled kids grow up in a nice home in a nice neigborhood, and seem to think that they can do whatever they want to reach the same success at their parents.

This is the fallacy of their logic. They bought into the lies that were fed to them by their guidance coucellors and their parents.
>You can be anything you want to be
But they did not explain that some jobs offer shit for pay. They seem to think that they (As a barista) has the same social value as someone like me who maintains massive piping installations as gas & coal fired power plants.....They can't wrap their brain around the idea that you have to lower your standards at times to make a decent wage.

Do I want to wear 12 layers of clothing in the winter to go and replace a 36" high pressure steam pipe? Fuck no. But it pays 6X what that dumb barista is making. Lets not forget benefits lol.

I see Sup Forums currently has both flags and forced ID which I agree is more than sufficient, probably even better and I apologize for bringing the trappings of identity politics here. It seems like a lot of anons on /vr/ who would probably agree with my views don't get farther than my tripcode which is a shame but we do have a problem with baseless vitriol. I actually started out this year of tripfagging making that my target but now the nostalgiaboxiness is starting to get to me more. I'm really quite good about staying on topic and only hinting at my politics but still they regularly manage to find specific posts that are entirely off-topic to ban me for like the one I fp'd itt.

What do you mean by "agency" are you suggesting projects lead be females don't get greenlit? It seems to me that almost anyone can develop a game these days and I think I pay fairly close attention.

So you blame the boomers pretty much and from your perspective we're just shifting the definition of the middle class. What do you think will become of all the entitled and unskilled when they get old?

>(((stein)))

>So I guess you think it'll just naturally work itself out without too much conflict since these people are pussies for the most part. What do you think the nature of Antifa is?
>But there are a WHOLE lot of people who are "undecided". Maybe not a majority but certainly a much greater swing than in a long time on these "issues". Sadly I think it's a symptom of collapse of an empire. I am reminded of Rome a century or so before the end.

idk, i mean the whole tranny thing has definitely become more acute commensurable with attacks on biological understandings of gender/sex in general, so there's definitely a significant social factor to this problem, but i'd argue that it has more to do with your analysis re: rome generally than anything concerning games or games culture in particular. if tranneis weren't becoming increasingly socially acceptable, then a lot of these dudes would probably restrict their depravity to the net, such as you might have seen just 10 years ago. one might say that the games industry has been particularly susceptible to this stuff because it's largely run by gen-x'ers and millennials who were "nerds" on the margins of acceptable society, who like to LARP like the whole country's still being stifled by the evangelical christian culture that was very briefly and only somewhat influential from the late '80s through the early '00s. i remember girls thinking i was weird for still liking anime and playing a lot of games when i was a late teen, but it's a whole other thing to let experiences like this make your entire outlook into ressentiment.

and antifa's role in all of this is of course to simultaneously enforce and impose a moral order that is at once more puritanical and relativistic than the day before's

>I'm really quite good about staying on topic and only hinting at my politics but still they regularly manage to find specific posts that are entirely off-topic to ban me for like the one I fp'd itt.
It is not hard in the VR forum to know who is friend and enemy. Pretty much the oldfags like us are conservative, and the hipsters are fem-penis sucking dick holsters. There does not seem to be any middle ground.

These people are taking my youth and turning into a trendy and hip way to impress your friends. Everyone comments on my impressive collection of antique vidya games....They are even more surprised that I bought them all new, and have most of the boxes still. Orange N64s, Red Wiis etc. Fuck Microsoft however. Their shit will never be retro.

>So you blame the boomers pretty much and from your perspective we're just shifting the definition of the middle class. What do you think will become of all the entitled and unskilled when they get old?
I blame the boomers for not appropriately preparing their kids for the cruel nature of life. Participation awards come out on Friday, and you can deposit them into your bank account. You may need to get dirty to make more then minimum wage. It does not make sense to spend $80k/year on a college education that gets you a job making $30k/year at best.

The education system is totally boned as well. Student loans are essentially government money laundering. (I have 5 years of title IV loan work).

I would rather still believe in Santa Clause then think that I can do anything I want and succeed in life. There are caveats to doing whatever you want....

>In order to survive in this day and age, you may have to do something that you don't want.

This seems to be the hardest pill for them to swallow. They pretend they cannot save to buy a home, but they certainly have a $400 piece of shit that upscales a SNES to their shitty LCD screen WITH scanlines. Ask about that and get banned too.

>What level of VR do we need to achieve to change the process at step 2? Or what better option can you think of?
A very intelligent question. These young men would flock to VR/AI if they could plug in and almost never come out, I recon. Most are Schitzotypal inclined. That's not a good answer, but that question is ace: is there an alternative to going insane and self harming for boys with no self esteem?

And in addition, these worthless hipsters forget that their Grandparents most likely served the military in WW2, and they simply don't appreciate the freedoms that were paid for in blood.

My grandfather survived D-day. I wish I appreciated my freedoms more.

>is there an alternative to going insane and self harming for boys with no self esteem?
Doctors not mutilating people as a elective surgery would be a good place to start.

>This is a scary trend for society.
You are slowly waking up...too slow though.

>Doctors not mutilating people as a elective surgery would be a good place to start.

lol reddit is so obsessed over genitals

muh foreskin

reeeeeeee trannies stop cutting ur dicks off reee!!!!

just suck already fags

trannies are a symptom of a bigger problem. there's a very sick mindset going on about them in the mainstream, and even on Sup Forums
>mainstream
>"accept them or you're a bigot!"
>Sup Forums
>"gas them you faggot"

thing is that trannies aren't some separate entity that exists to gas or to be accepted. they are literally broken males. men who'd been completely broken, usually through their teenage years.

this is a problem of society.

the reason theyre in
>nerd culture
is because most of that shit you can either do from your room or with small groups. i'd say most of the trannies that exist are practically shut-ins, and the minority go on a rampage trying to be accepted as normal, to try silence the little voice in their heads telling them that they're a disappointment to their parents.

i personally believe in /accelerationism/. the more trannies that cut off their dicks, the better. it stops them from being male and ever deciding to contribute to the genepool, and increases their suicide rate.

>She was assigned male at birth with the name Adam.
There are people born with fucked up genitals. It's rare but it happens (about 1 per 1000). 99% are assigned as females. Was this "person" fucked up like that or born a totally NORMAL male?

Also not buying the "stomach virus" thing. Maybe complications from dick inversion, or suicide, or "accidental" drug overdose.

As I understand it, those doctors have arrived at the" treatment" for trannies after trying everything else to no avail to bring down the cutting/suicides.TThe current bullshit is aparently the best medicine has too ffer tthis very (anti)social problem with young men.

It's like junkies: it's a social issue not a heathcare one, maybe? I suppose we could shoot them all, but that seems a bit like giving up, and doesn't stop more from forming.

>they are literally broken males
Sometimes they are broken females as well. (pic)

Do you want an honest opinion?
You can vote, and be a good grandparent. It's too late for all the changes you could have made if you cared back when they happened, but you can still do something right.
Read up on legislation, really get into how it all works. Make up your mind about what you think caused these issues as a trend and work to reverse said trend in the ethical ways possible (run for office and submit legislation at the federal or state level, vote for these people, etc.). I'm not kidding about the being a good grandparent thing either; kids are always willing to go with the winner that cares about them over the loser that's "cool." You'd be surprised just how intelligent many kids are (especially with internet access now).
>t. 20 year old who spent a decade in this shitpile of a website
sad to hear about your ban by the way, but please stop with the tripcode, it's really cringe.

>sometimes
there's so few FTM's that it's literally a meme. most FTM's don't even go on test, they just ride the "genderqueer" bus

70% of the snowflake "non-gender-conforming" ones are women. So, yes, this is a Young Person's problem. BUT ffs if we say it is, all the funding for help will go to the grills, so shhhh.

You know it's really nice to meet you hear on Sup Forums. You're notably more conservative than even I am and you're working hard I hope that you achieve your (I'm sure reasonable) goals in life

I'm sure but there is another culture within gaming that sees games as microcosms of real life, tools to visualize action with the intent of later actualizing vision plus many more things that are not spiraling escapism. Is it that the ocean is now too big and one can find a "community" online of people who will validate whatever ridiculous behavior they want to engage in?

What's the design to alleviate this? Augmented reality? Will that help, is that what I should put my time and money into? Pokemon Go that actually leads nerds find cisgendered girl nerds and have sex with them?

My grandfather was a bomber mechanic and member of the photo corps I actually have a hundred plus unpublished real pictures of the war, bombed out airfields, liberated concentration camps. I haven't scanned them yet because I don't know exactly what the right thing to do with them is. I would very much like for people like you're describing to see some of this stuff in a context that will lead to them understanding what really matters in the world.

You yuros are another pain in my ass on /vr/. If you didn't think the goddamn ZX Spectrum was so great I might be more inclined to listen to your political views - plus the whole immigration thing you're doing.

I get the impression this person had not had surgery but it's hard to say. I lean strongly toward suicide.

See, it's possible that I've even directly influenced this phenomenon just by being kind of a swinging dick within nerd communities. I told a story the last time I got banned (for talking shit on europeans that time) about the ex-boyfriend of the first ever pussy I grabbed having transitioned to a potato lookin female.

I'm only 40 I have a 4 year old son and another on the way. He's a real man's man. Starts basketball this month he's pumped.

>comes to anonymous imageboard
>effectively ruin anonymity
Faggot

>Pokemon Go that actually leads nerds find cisgendered girl nerds and have sex with them?
You just saved a generation from self harm m8. I dunno how you're going to do it, but that would help a lot I am really sure of it. Yes, get them out of their rooms with a non-threatening objective that psychomemtrically matches them to failed women. So, trick them into a legit pyche evaluation first, then match 'em all!

>Blaustein

OY the motherfucking VEY

>you're working hard I hope that you achieve your (I'm sure reasonable) goals in life
Already sold my first home for great profit, and looking at getting a second one to work on in the interim. I have been working since the age of 12 toward my goal of retirement at 55, and I am well on par for it. I own the home I live in, and everything else is just a bonus. The only help I got was from my brothers in my union hall. No government program, no state education. Nothing but a small clan of white people to show me how to make massive income being the best I can.

>As I understand it, those doctors have arrived at the" treatment" for trannies after trying everything else to no avail to bring down the cutting/suicides
Because a proven statistic of 40% suicide rate post-op is a desirable outcome? I guess if this is an improvement over a higher percentage AND the hospital can make some money from insurance....Because there is NO OTHER WAY TO MAKE THE HIPSTER HAPPY.

Seems totally reasonable to me and well within the lines of what modern medicine need to do to preserve society as a whole. (I am lying, it is not reasonable).

>You're notably more conservative than even I am
I wanted to address this specifically. I have been working since the age of 12. At 14 I got a real job that gave me a paycheck and took taxes. the year I turned 12, I got a lawmower and made $5k that summer. I was always pushing a mower. By 14 I was pushing the mower AND delivering the papers to my entire neighborhood. My life has gone like that since. I grab it by the balls. I am the master of my domain, and no soyboy/bugman is going to tell me I am guilty of wrongthink when I am obviously a greater success then the barista or the cash register monkey......but I am wrong, a nazi and obviously part of the patriarchy. My wife don't work either. She doesn't have to.

Any feminists want to cry about that?

Good on you. Please stay proud of him, I wish I had a father like that. If there's anything that redpills a kid quicker than liberal teachers, it's learning personal finance and investment.
For whatever it means to you, Generation Z does blame the Boomer and Millennial generations for the immigration act of 1965, and for the constant shift of the overton window. But it doesn't mean we hate you. We just want your help before things get really bad. We'd rather succeed you than replace you, and people only ever learn from correcting failures, and yours was a very easy one to make (everyone did at the time almost). Just please help us out and don't be overly prideful, you're still our parents/grandparents.

>trick them into a legit pyche evaluation first
Good suggestion thank you

Lol no.

You're an inspiration. I actually had the support of middle class parents and just intelligently leveraged myself into the same position but you sound like you pulled yourself up by your bootstraps. There should be a game about being you.

Again I'm 40 I'm not a boomer I'm a full on gen-x slacker at heart but my parents were legit boomers and although they did suffer somewhat from the self-actualization mentality it wasn't an at-all-costs level and I gained some good values which I like to think I've intelligently refined and am instilling in my son and soon to be sons. We'll be just fine I just hope we don't have to abandon middle america. My roots go deep.

>you sound like you pulled yourself up by your bootstraps.
I was given no choice. My father was conservative (no doubt hahah). School clothes consisted of BLUE Jeans (the real blue ones that are hard as rocks). Generic sneakers and button down flannels. If I wanted anything else, I had to work for it.

I am glad he presented me with challenges. He could have just given me everything I wanted, and I would end up with no character, and just be a freak of society demanding rights that I have not earned.

This used to be fairly normal....Now days it is considered abuse to give your kids the option to work for cash. Another fun-fact. I made so much money in high school, I had to pay school taxes. 16 & 17 years old and having to pay school taxes. There are grown fucking men right now who don't make enough to trigger taxes.

>Again I'm 40 I'm not a boomer I'm a full on gen-x slacker at heart

I am in my late 30s, and found a term that describes me....Oregon Trail generation. It suits me better then the slacker X or that millennial garbage. My parents were early boomers.

So what does your dad do with his money out of curiosity?

Also funnily enough hard (broken in) blue jeans, a button down flannel and some second hand "dad" style Adidas is what I'm wearing right now but not because I have to because it's the image I choose.

>So what does your dad do with his money out of curiosity?
He is dead, so the payments for his pension & annuity go to mom. He was a cheap son of a bitch, but as he was dying from ALS he clued me in. EVERYTHING was paid off EXCEPT the school loans he took out for my siblings....which got absolved. He was a fucking madman. He beat the system through hard work and perseverance.

He was a skilled laborer like I am. Pipefitters. Skilled labor is the oddest profession. It is a lifestyle. Once you see how it is, and become comfortable in it, is seems like the only profession that makes sense. I drifted around and fought it for 7 years out of highschool. I was incapable of escaping it. The pay is fantastic. It has to be. The things I do, and the places I go are at times impossible for other people due to heat/cold/tight spaces etc. I make money lowering my standards just a bit more then the next guy. Sure Ill crawl a few hundred feet to make some welds in a tight crawl space. I am not rich from work. The property stuff is starting to take off. I may have to retire from pipefitting.....

>Because a proven statistic of 40% suicide rate post-op is a desirable outcome?
I know it sounds like bullshit. Yet I have talked to the SRS doctors both professionally and socially about it. Here in the UK at least, the whole hormone/cut your dick off thing is best practice. And yeah, many wish it wasn't, just like the neo-natal doctors who work with premature babbies wish their best practice was entirely different too.

It's not like cancer. It's not a case of better or quicker diagnoses. It may not even be medical.

>It may not even be medical.
It is not medical. It is giving something to someone who has no clue what they want. What they want is acceptance in culture, but are shunned for one reason or another. Guess what I am shunned too. No one has ever cared for an ultra conservative construction worker. I have less than 10 "friends", and only 1 I call on the phone EVER. My family is my cornerstone. I don't need friends. They take time away from more important things.

There is nothing correct about the current state of gender dismorphia. It is no different than a bulemic etc seeing themselves as fat no matter what the cause it. Starving to death is what they are trying to do....But we don't entertain that idea just because it will make them happy.

We find treatments that solve the problem, not cover it up. Genital mutilation only adds to the problem.

>Man has body acceptance issues. Cutting off his penis will help him cope.

They put motherfuckers on anti-psychotics who act out in middle school...
This is not just "doing the best for the patient". this is a social experiment and we are seeing the results.

>40% suicide rate.

Of course they don't want to talk about that. It destroys the narrative. Once you cut your cock off, you can't get it back EVER. Cock envy is what drives human civilization. Remove a cock from a man, and you are left with nothing but a shell.

You'll get no disagreement from me, or from many srs doctors for that matter. My intersection came from cancer treatment: trannies on HRT were presenting with oestrogen-antagonized tumours in a wave. So we chatted to our colleagues as to what the fuck to do. Do they come off HRT and we go in and our thing? Can you guise tell them to come off, because when we mentioned it they started DNAing clinics? "Uhh, yeah, nope. Find a workaround, they will die before they stop this thing." You fucking what? "You fucking heard us, god is there an opening in cancer for us yet?"

More or less true story. SRS reduces the suicide rate from 85% to 40%, so remains best practice for whatt cannot be a medical problem.

>so remains best practice for whatt cannot be a medical problem.
From a medical standpoint, you are essentially dealing with a toddler temper tantrum, and are giving in. All this will do is encourage other retards. This is a lemmings issue. One follows the other right over the edge.....All because of "Muh lgbbq culture".

It is a mental illness, and physically treating is not resolving the problem. It seem so backward.

I am not argueing, I am just flabberghasted at how trannies are addressed and why (as OP pointed out) you can't talk about them when they kill themselves.....Probably because it is totally demoralizing. They don't want to know these facts. They were already depressed. They have hormones and genital mutilations and now their good buddy just gave up and shot himself/herself dead. That has to be terrifying also.

Its like someone rounded up all the crazys and locked them in one room. They refuse to listen to outside advise at this point, and the only solutions are more fake vaginas.

It's pretty simple, really: women can't code. And they wouldn't want to if they could. Their brains aren't wired for it, and they don't like the life.
Coding brings together two things women don't like: math/logic and a machine. It's all about absolutes that you have to get right to make the machine work: 1's and 0's, no gray areas. Women are all about the gray areas. They can do some basic web programming stuff or database queries if they need to to make a living, but they can't do the hard stuff. Video games involve hard stuff.

So even though trannies are very rare, they still outnumber women who can code. If you assume 1 in 200 men are trans, and maybe 1 in 100 men can code, that gives you 1 in 20,000 male tranny coders. But women coders are more rare than that.

It's also possible, though I don't have a theory on this one way or the other, that the mental illness of trannies correlates with the math/logic thinking needed to be a good coder. Dunno about that.

there are many organizations offering grants and such that easily could have that effect on society.

it does not need to be through the buying of the biggest company, often its the smaller more subtle things that work best

I see it from the other side, maybe? My colleagues are facing suicidal teenagers slicing bad poetry into their own thighs and trying to stab themselves with biros in the consultation room. The patients present the same batshit psyche evaluation, for which Certain Doom is the outcome if the doctor does nothing, or tries to treat it like a dissociative disorder. Yet they can save more than half following a cunningly drawn out pathway ttowards SRS that tto be fair a lot of patients never reach, taking one of the many outs.

Yeah, it's nuts. Welcome to Mental Health Services m8. Where we try to apply medicine to social issues so complex it makes a hindquarter amputation seem like relaxation. Cancer is so much easier, and we have worse outcome rates for goddawful stuff like sarcoma.

For your theory, maybe its a binary and hard logic nature that makes some men think there's only male and female as absolutes and you MUST show the more common traits of them? They can't just be effeminate men because that is in the gray area you were speaking of and therefore must actually be women.

The one I'm familiar with is Dan Bunten, who wrote M.U.L.E., Seven Cities of Gold, and other 8-bit games in the 80s. He said he regretted it, and encouraged men thinking about it to reconsider. I think he was married three times, so apparently he was straight, just screwed up and very unhappy with himself.

>My colleagues are facing suicidal teenagers slicing bad poetry into their own thighs and trying to stab themselves with biros in the consultation room.
Typical effects one would expect from an attention starved child from a home with 2 working parents and a TV that acts like a nanny. These are typical outcry behaviors. >Dad and mom don't recognize me enough, Ill cut myself
Eventually they just let someone else cut them.

Do you get a profile for these people? Do you notice trends? Seriously? How many come from broken homes? How many have huge sob stories about the oppression they feel? They feel the need to carve up their bodies...This is mental illness.

They need to be retrained to desire something productive. Gender rehabilitation needs to be a thing. Everyone wants a vagina....If you can't borrow one, rent it but for fucks sake don't give yourself one.

Yeah, see my family owned enough property and kept the wolves from the door long enough I could go right into it but I'll probably make my sons learn a trade and be their own men more than I had to. I'm more a jack-of-all master of none. Sorry about your dad mine's dead too though.

Do you have good support of brothers and sisters? I was an only child basically with older good-for-little half sibs from my dad's first marriage and I definitely didn't want kids like that but now that we're expecting our second I'm wrapping my head around him not being an only but my in-laws are all 3 kid families and it definitely seems better.

I guess the question for you is why are so many people straight up batshit crazy? Is it a symptom of societal collapse and children not learning a functional world view?

Oh absolutely. But by the time that has taken its toll, they are wheeled into clinic asking for help not to off themselves. There is no early intervention into Broken Britain.

Can you even imagine a 60% 10 year survival curve for T3 leiomyosarcoma? We'd be knighted if we somehow pulled that off. We wouldn't have to scrap around for research funding any more, that's for sure. Still rather do cancer than mhs, though, fuck that. "It appears our society has driven you insane, sir, would you prefer sedation or I turn you into a parody of a slutty woman? Yes, you can still code."

Lmao s(he) jumped off a bridge because horenouns weren't working right

Transsexualism IS a form of suicide
You kill your old identity, kill your old gender, and create a new one
They even call their old name their "dead name"

>Sorry about your dad mine's dead too though.
It happens to all of us. The hardest part was the it affected him for over 5 years. It was hard watching it take its toll. He is in a better place. He died 09-11-2016 right before hillary took her tumble.....I have a place in my heart where I know he pushed her over in spirit.
>Do you have good support of brothers and sisters?
I have one of each. My brother is my best friend. My sister is my sister, and I love her...but goddamn is she annoying as fuck. She married some nu-male bugman. He is ok, and tolerable, but she is high-test so it only makes sense. Mom, bro and sis. Wife and kids are wonderful to have. Family is the basis of my life. Friends are incidental.

>children not learning a functional world view?
This is exactly the problem. You can only keep a child safe from the evils of the world for so long.....this is an extended effect of "cognitive dissonance".

>they are wheeled into clinic asking for help not to off themselves.

They present a black and white issue. Give me a mangina, or I will kill myself? Yep. Mental illness coupled with childlike expectations.

The next time someone makes that demand tell them they aren't getting a vagina. Buy them a fleshlight.

>Is it a symptom of societal collapse and children not learning a functional world view?
Take your pick. The collapse of the family, the erosion of civic identity, the insanity of applied psychology in marketing directed a children, the ongoing housing bubble, the fact that schools prepare men to be employees not employers and then ack there's no employment. Where does a shy young man express anytthing but despair in Modern Britain?

And the numbers are growing of these "no binary" madmen (and women). In my Gen X queer kids were less than 1 in 20. Now it's something outtrageous like 1 in 3 will self-report as gay/bi/trans-inclined.

It's social, it's political, it's not medical. It can't be, it just can't be unless we've poisoned ourselves somehow. Which actually I hope we have,because then we could sttop poisoning ourselves, easy solution. Hah. Dream on.

I'm on call now, I've got to go. I like the idea of mobile gaming determining accurate psyche details and then matching them to compaible nuttty grills. That could massively help, even just in the short term.

>I'm on call now, I've got to go.
Good luck! Thanks for the discussion!

Gramps you fucking attention whore. I've been banned plenty of times from /vr/. The janny is totally batshit and will delete any posts they dislike. Ive seen threads get totally derailed like the recent puyo thread by lefty faggots bitching about Sup Forums and muh racism. Other boards get triggered by Sup Forums when they are the ones that bring up off topic political shit. Stop ruining /vr/ which started a slow board. Now it is being filled with Sup Forums and Sup Forums brainlets that dont know shit about retro games. Everyone hates namefags and leftists because they constantly need attention and never contribute to the topic of the thread. We need a new janny who is not a total faggot. Sometimes Gramps contributes useful info but you can also be a total attention whore.

>Everyone hates namefags and leftists because they constantly need attention and never contribute to the topic of the thread.
Gramps is a /vr/ regular and has been quite helpful to everyone. He may be a namefag, but in that forum it is a good name to see.

I have been in /vr/ for about a year, and you are correct. They bring bullshit from here over there.

However, the topic of trannie game devs/coders is really intersectional between VR and Sup Forums. Depending on the direction of the discussion. It should be here if it is too Off topic for a forum that bitches about PS2 not being retro but a Dreamcast is.

Getting help with issues involving using a Wii to play VC titles is like pulling teeth
>NOT RETRO
Well, I am using it only to play Nes/Snes
>NOT RETRO FAG

Oh sorry to bother.

Like here, it is a shitfest at best.

However, I don't think asking about the reasons for a retro dev's death is something that should be bannable.

Yes Gramps can be okay sometimes. I was talking about the other namefags on /vr/ and in general they just want attentionand are dummies. EDGAR is the best namefag on /vr/.

also a 1 day ban is not really a big deal. The janny just wants anons to stay on the topic of retro games and not start getting into off topic shitfest like Sup Forums. I agree that its no fun allowed and they are overreacting but I dont want /vr/ to turn into the shitpile that is Sup Forums or Sup Forums either.

It's actually tied not just to video games but to anime and women as well.

Every male wants a cute woman in their life to call their own, but as the "sexual revolution progresses" women have abandoned the male.

On average, men will see a random woman as more beautiful. A man is much less likely to be seen as attractive than a woman. Maybe this is because women wear makeup, or societal standards, or just the gendered ways in which the brain thinks. Before it didn't matter, as monogamy was still the norm. There's roughly one man for every woman out there, so everyone should be able to find a partner. Now, however, monogamy has fallen out of style. Being a strong independent woman is the new norm, and the most attractive men have harems of women.

Like you said, the weeb who watches anime is typically a "loser" in some sense, this loser often experiences a disconnect from his anime and the real world. Women aren't actually attracted to the wimpy loser, and as such he decides he has no chance, but there's a new option: through hormones, he can become the cute girl. He can have total control over this "girl" who can never betray him. Some weebs take this option so they can have that special "girl" in their lives.

I just wanted to put a face on the way /vr/ was before it got invaded by leftists and now they've gone and installed that janitor I have a hard time wrapping my brain around what exactly the powers that be want out of /vr/. I think I'm being pretty period correct with my general "Commodore and Crossdressers are jokes" attitude but it seems to be being taken increasingly serious over there.

Thanks. I try to be on topic and contribute extensively to the board but I also snap back when come at which I was under the impression was a time honored part of -chan culture. Not anymore I guess.

I would just evade the ban and post anonymously for the rest of the day but I didn't even notice it until it was half over and I would have to go outside to reset the router where it's like 6 degrees.

>Give me a quick rundown on why there are so many transgender video game developers
Jews

>what can be done about it
Pic related

Can u get banned rom 4 chan for posting on warosu?

>I dont want /vr/ to turn into the shitpile that is Sup Forums or Sup Forums either.
I agree totally . Sup Forums is a shithole. You get no help with the Wii there either lol.

>increasingly serious
You are learning what these SJW clowns do, and how they act. They will gang-report anything they don't like. It is all about removal of freedom of speech. If you cannot speak out against their degeneracy, then it must be acceptable...right?

You basically got a short ban for pissing off the nanny-janitor. The janitor (he) most likely is a faggot or some other sort of degenerate.

>I would just evade the ban and post anonymously
I wouldn't even bother lol. As slow as that board is, the posts will be there tomorrow. Trust me, nothing is changing. CRTs are still the best, and emulation is a joke used by poor people who want to try and be cool.

The emasculating culture, lifestyle and diet essentially. People no longer fill fullfiled or confident and they try to do shit like that to get acceptance. Maybe they try to fit in video game developing because video games were traditionally seen as "nerd" and they see themselves as freaks (which, if you cut your own dick because of insecureties, you obviously are).

>I agree that its no fun allowed and they are overreacting but I dont want /vr/ to turn into the shitpile that is Sup Forums or Sup Forums either.

/vr/ and other small boards like it are the only places on Sup Forums that actually stay on-topic instead of threads disintegrating into diatribes about niggers, Jews, Sup Forumstards, Nazis, leftists, etc. Faggots need to leave Sup Forums in Sup Forums.

Gramps, even on Sup Forums you're a fucking cancer, I hope you kill yourself.

wew I think the janny just deleted that dreamcast thread because I posted the Adam Sessler meme.

The ban I got for giving yuropooters shit was 3 day. PAL and Muslims. Jesus.

>2018
>Still not grasping how deeply happy and satisfied I am with my life

>Adam Sessler meme.
This one?>The ban I got for giving yuropooters shit was 3 day
Perhaps I would evade the ban....If you have a dynamic IP, there is nothing they can do.

The best woman for the job is a man.

It took you too long to figure this out user, the world only gets darker from here on out, you opened your eyes at a time where all your hobbies are at risk of imploding, I heard magic the gathering is having a huge crisis too

I only have like 9 hours left on this one, but I was being less aggressive since I'm well aware that a janitor is hypersensitive about transexuality but it was someone else that brought my attention to that transgender dev and "her" suspicious "stomach failure" death. As someone who's embarking on middle age I have a keen interest in what people's causes of death have been so as I might do everything I can to avoid unhealthy habits. It honestly wasn't until after I was banned and I really took the time to analyze it I realized it was probably a secret-suicide and now I'm wondering how common that is and how it actually effects statistics. Based Adam Sessler btw. I hope he grabbed Morgan Webb by the pussy or at least Kate Botello

That makes me nervous since mt MTG collection is worth a pretty penny. Should I liquidate? Continue converting it into 80s sports cars? Wish I turned it into bitcoins.

>It honestly wasn't until after I was banned and I really took the time to analyze it I realized it was probably a secret-suicide and now I'm wondering how common that is and how it actually effects statistics.
Official statistics are accepted at 40%, but as you said....how many are not recorded as suicide. "Stomach problems" shouldn't be fatal, and there should be more info then that out there. I think you stumbled onto one of the dirty secrets....

>Should I liquidate?
I would. If you are not aware, there is a current trend of pointing out all the MTG judges etc who are CONVICTED pedos and the like. I don't know if you have watched it yet, but it is worth a google.

I got out right after Ice Ages, and never looked back. It started downhill after that.

Adam Sessler isnt based. Hes a cuck that gets fucked by trannies.

>Adam Sessler isnt based
He most certainly is not. He is a tranny lover, and a supporter of faggots and other degeneration. He is one of the types that blames white people for being nazi.