Opinions?

Opinions?

Very good. It's so niche though that Viz's publication finished before the scanlations did.

at least Sup Forums or those empires ripped it for us,

Why do Matsumoto's works always seem to go out of print very quickly?

I meant all of the volumes came out. It's still probably in print since the last one came out only a few months ago.

I teared up. It was sad to see a great manga like this wrap up so soon but it was a good ending. This becoming a Yuasa work is a dream project to me.

I'll definitely buy it before it inevitably seems to go OOP, still quite disappointed I missed out on buying Blue Spring a week before it went out of print.

Any word on Ping Pong being released by Viz? I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been released yet considering the popularity. Are the rights just impossible to get a hold of?

Taro best boy.
Megumu best girl.
I'm glad Sei had his happy ending.

>Megumu best girl.
Your damn right she is

Anywhere online I can read the entire thing?

No.

*a*o*a*i

I love Taiyo Matsumoto.

madokami

not completely scanlated

Fool

>Any word on Ping Pong being released by Viz? I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been released yet considering the popularity. Are the rights just impossible to get a hold of?
No idea, but the anime was an amazing adaptation so eh

>multivolume sports manga
>niche artist
>licensed

Their cat doesn't really want to be hugged.

Thank you for answering me, but I can't log in and I don't know how to make an account.

>that mom chapter

There are multiples Haruo's mom chapters.
Are you talking about the Nivea one?

the one where Haruo threw a tantrum over not being able to stay with her during one of the few times they got to go out with each other hit hard desu.

google it

>uglyonpurpose
Yeah no thanks, I'd rather not see a realistic depiction of chinks thank you very much.

That's like every Harui's mom chapter.
What the fuck is this shit?

>That's like every Harui's mom chapter.

The first one I meant. Forgot the details for this series already so I guess I should reread it.

Not all manga exists for your boners my friend.

>What the fuck is this shit?
Just your average Sup Forums poster in 2017.

Yeah, this one exists for your pseudointellectual autofellatio instead.

I see, that one wasd probably the first one.
At the end of that chapter she told him to start calling her by her first name.
Poor Haruo.
Now you even started shittalking something that you haven't read.
Stop it.

I don't need to taste shit to know it smells bad.
Anyways I gave it a fair shout but it was just garbage.

Right.
Hopefully you will stay away from future Matsumoto Tayou discussions.

Well, OP asked for opinions. Sorry I broke your pseudointellectual hipster circle jerk.

The OP probably asked opnions from actual readers, not inane blabbering like yours.

>everything I don't agree with is insane blabbering
As expected from a pretentious autist.

OP here, that was the idea...
Bought the first three volumes, they were kinda pricey here in Italy, like 9 euros each, but I heard they come with colored pages and nice format

Because you telling us how you don't want to read ''realistic depiction of chinks thank you very much.'' it's not inane blabbering, right?
Nevermind the fact that you haven't even read the goddamn series.

downloaded this a few days ago,will read soon

Does he love Moebius?