What would Sup Forums call em?

Breasts?

semen demons

niggers

why are all of them but ranma worried about their tiddies

who is the top right?

>if your body is female that makes you act, feel and think like a female
great meme japan

Of the ones in OPs picture only Natsuru is like that.

Me

Ranma, Kashimashi, Kampfer and some shit I dunno.

The brain is part of the body too. Although I don't think what you say even applies to any of those characters (well I don't know the one on the upper right corner)

it's this dude

Can't suppress the hormones forever.

Les Girls Sup Forumsnime revue & live show Kings Cross

Trans girls Sup Forums was tricked into fapping over

Best girls

did you see dicks ?

Kashimashi protag

>some shit I dunno.
To Love Ru

Not enough tofu or mousse x ranma works

Enough ryoga. No more I say

hormones affect your brain

actually every chemical does

Fuckable without question.

t. tumblr

I can't decide between Natsuru and Ranma should i take both?

Whatever they're called I want it to happen to me.

Fluid druid.

I'd cum in Natsuru but it's impossible to discern if such an event occurs from our worldline.

user, it is morally reprehensible to have intercourse with a retarded person.

If I cared about morals, I wouldn't be here.

Freaks of nature.

>miss the 3 day long genderbender thread
>New one pops up and immediately dies

>No procedure that forces your body to change and regrow bone structure, reproductive organs, chromosomes and all the rest to perfectly change your sex yet
Will it happen or will it be synthetic bodies with brain transfer instead?
Either way, little girls are the future

The brain is sexually dimorphic, so a transformation would give the character a female brain just like it gave them a vagina.

I'd rather wait for good VR that truly allows me to truly become the cute anime girl.

>VR game where you are a cute girl and you get points by teasing guys

The body and mind are one and the same, the mind is just an aspect of the body. Of course, not every single female acts the same, but for the purposes of simplification, yes, your body does determine what your mind is like. Of course, that doesn't mean the affect your body has on your mind can't be greater or less, and there are plenty of people who don't resemble the standard, but it's not unreasonable that turning into a different kind of person would make you act like the standard to some extent.

I think it's worse to deprive people of their humanity because they are not as god as other humans at doing shit. Just because you're retarded doesn't mean you can't feel or want. I'd be fucking mad if I'd been born retarded and people decided it was bad for other people to fuck me. Not like I think I have a chance, but it should be my own attributes that make me fail, not someone elses decisions.

>trans girls

If anything they would be trans guys.

I never realised hormones for example also alter the proportion of grey matter to white matter. Great meme guys.

Except you wouldn't be mad, because you'd be retarded

Yeah, sure

>Demanding perfect scientific accuracy in magic anime gender bending

God you are an insufferable faggot.

Why wouldn't it? I'd be oinking out on chocolate 24/7.

Would you a twintail?

Why wouldn't the proportion of grey matter to white matter be changed by the transformation? It's not as if it would be harder than suddenly getting a womb.

Which anime girl would you be magically transformed into, Sup Forums?

>become?
yes
> hold hands?
yes

Never heard of the autism rage? My secret is I'm already retarded.

Honestly, I wouldn't even mind leaving the choice to whatever magical force, as long as I could learn what it feels like to have large breasts and a hole instead of a dick. Getting to wear cute/feminine things is the icing on the cake.

Galko is a great choice though, and probably what I'd choose if it were up to me.

being natsuru is peak genderbending, your choice of lesbians or cocks to get raped by

For masturbating into a mirror or as something indefinite?

I want to become Latifa.

You can stay transformed for as long as you like.

I want to be Mikan so I can tease my onii-chan all day

>implying someone as dense as Rito would ever fall for it

He's pretty handsy with Mikan already though. Teasing someone like him who has the superhuman ability to accidentally grope his sister five times a day, well, that's something I want to get in on.

Why not become the person who gave birth to Rito & Mikan?

Because I want to be the innocent imouto tease

Tsutomu on top right got fully turned into woman with magic, irreversibly, so he is not trans. He's legit 100% girl except for having boy memories. And he wasn't even that strongly masculine before.

If you mind it, the problem is in you. Her soft stuff is real.

Who's your favorite genderbent character?

You

Souji Mitsuka

Mai Natsume

Sexy

Boys shouldn't wear such slutty clothing

Nothing wrong with Mai wearing it then.

Mai WAS a boy, she knows exactly what she's doing.

She's doing good.

LGBT

She's a tease, and she loves it.

reminder that autogynephilia is a shit tier fetish for total degenerates

I want Mai to tease my dick.

daily reminder that you should kill yourself

Does Charismatic Pervert II count?

But it's hot

Mai loves to tease all dicks, that's why she dresses like she does.

Nothing wrong with having real-life logic in anime.

i never watched much ranma, did it end?
Did his romance go anywhere? Did he stop gender bending or did he enjoy scissoring AND dicking his girl?

There's everything wrong with expecting fantasy to function like reality

Because Ranma has had titties way longer than any of the other characters pictured. Ranma even knows how to use her(male) titties to distract men.

Would you rather fuck the girl (formally male)? Or be the girl (formally male)?

Yes actually. Haven't you noticed that after masturbating you feel less confident/aggressive? The hormone balance in your body has very large effects on your personality. Stop masturbating for a week and you'll notice you get much more aggressive as testosterone builds up in your system.

First manga I read completely. Last arc almost had it go somewhere but final chapters go back to status quo. Never stopped being aquasexual and is still a virgin in canon

I want to be the girl and be fucked

Rumiko Takahashi is a cruel mistress.

But there's something wrong with trying to apply real life logic to fucking magic.
If it can change a male into a biological female, it's not far off that it can also feminize the brain/mind/soul/whatever. It's up to the author whether or not and to what degree that's possible in their fictional universe. I don't even see a reason for dragging stuff like hormones into this. It's fucking magic, there's no point in trying to find scientifical explanations or arguing about realism here at all.

While I admire your obsession for such a relatively minor character, she is one of the few female characters in the series to not have a lewd scene. Like, is it that much of an obsession for you?

Luckiest (wo)men alive.

>Brain chemistry has zero observable effect on behavior, feelings do

>Tumblr Intellectuals

Onaholes

Remember where you're

>you'll never be force feminized and made to wear a bunny suit

Who had it best and worst?

I see. I hate that kind of bullshit.

Kaito had to die, so he had it the worst

Be. Duh. Speculation as to what it's like being a girl is no substitute for actual experience.

too old