What's next for her after Evola? Neeche, Jung?

What's next for her after Evola? Neeche, Jung?

Turner diaries and myth of 20th century.

She's too stupid for Evola, so she'll read the first couple of chapters of Ride the Tiger and then give up.

posting this whore should be bannable

>Neeche

posting all e-celebs should be bannable, shit has become massive ass cancer

Nice get. Clearly it will be Mein Kamph

>neeche

Fuck off with your stupid slut.
sage nigger

Næchå

Is this real? Does anyone have an archive?

>neeche

for what purpose

Evola is shit.

Shoe0nhead

>Neeche

>Neeche

Please put her name in your posts so my filters catch it and I don't have to see shit about this eceleb.

Thank You.

I would not go so far as to say shit. Overrated, yes.

that girl is just weird looking, like a fucking alien.
>there are people who see this and think its attractive just because its thin

Probably the dictionary

Live in Michigan. 99% of our women look like your average WalMart Sharter.

Thin=Unicorn in rareness.

I actually think she looks cute.

Uh.. I was thinking "god her face is beautiful but she's too thin"

Neech and Jong - Up on Rope

she's just a thin 56%er

Spengler

This is mandatory for every Sup Forumsack

>be Evelyn for altright
>get found out her a coal burner
>quick, read right wing lit and tweet about it to maintain orbiter shekels!

>IMPLYING THE FEMALE ""'MIND" CAN HANDLE EVOLA

HE LITERALLY SAYS RAPE IS NATURAL AND JUST

>Neeche

>Knee-chee

It is, unironically none of you would be here if some of your ancestors weren’t raped or had raped someone, probably after killing someone else.

>lol hey guise neetcheeze and Ebola are like my favorite novelists
>remember to buy my merch you pathetic virgins

Anyone have that ironmarch archive where some guy explains how to read evola

>Neeche
Top tier thread

Seriously pol. What the fuck is wrong with women. WHY would you post that? How fragile is a woman's ego that she needs to boast even for the most common sense things

>I read buuuuks look at mi am specuuuuul

>neeche

pay denbts

I've read every 1 of those books in ur pic. Wat now?

>Neeche

Become a politician, gather like-minded men to support you, infiltrate a political party, start ruling it with iron fist, gather +50% of the votes in election, declare yourself the new Leader.

>Neeche

I really enjoyed getting into Ernst Junger's books, especially after Evola

Culture of Critique

Dumb tradthot

READS EVOLA, FUCKS EBOLA

>alt right
>character
lmao

Evola is trash anyway, this movement is underpinned by race realism and little else, if somebody asks you why you believe what you believe and you start talking about evola and not race realism you're just a pseud trying to look smart.

Bowling alone is reason enough. Race realism isn't even required.

Asking again

What's next for her? More black dick no doubt

>>
Who's this BBC living goddess

Hey does Sup Forums not know that she fucked a half black dude?

She needs to put the books down, get a white husband and pick the cock up

is this what you're looking for?

kek

>Look how trad I am. Gimmie money!

>nicce

This movement isn't about race realism. The race realism part is important NOW because it's the most pertinent issue that needs to be addressed immediately if we are able to go forward with our other ideas. If the demographics are lost, then the rest of the movement is pretty much pointless. But it's not the core ideal.

Interracial erotica

>What's next for her after Evola? Neeche, Jung?
"How to get BLACKED & Exploit Betas: A Coalburner's Guide"

Chapter 7, Pg. 178
"...make sure you deflect from the fact you fucked a nigger by bringing up all of the non-nigger qualities he has--for instance, bring up that he's half-Irish, Christian, and voted for Trump. Make sure to throw in a meme like "absolutely autistic" to really make sure your beta orbiters know you're "one of them"! This should be enough to mask the stench of nigger on you and continue to let those sweet betabux flow."

Evola has nothing to offer except for silly mysticism and an adulation for eastern religions. This movement, whatever you want to call it, is the logical conclusion of a secular materialist worldview and a full acceptance of darwinian evolution and everything it uncomfortably implies. It is the most honest and self consistent worldview in the current political spectrum, and the only one that has a full monopoly on truth.

Kill yourself

>there are people who see this and think its attractive just because its thin
In modern society it's an asset by itself.

>Neeche
Neeche??

>Donate to my patreon and youll get an autographed bikini pic!

It's acktuhually pronounced "Niche" but more loudly

Nietzsche comes before Evola. You can't read Evola without a decent knowledge of Nietzsche since he references him so often. Also, since Evola basically tears down Nietzsche sort of psychological morality and replaces it with traditional morality, it's like reading Kierkegaard before reading Hegel - fucking pointless.

Realizing she has no strong basis to understand anything from 20th century thinkers and thzt she needs to go back and start with the greeks

>implying philosophers are not ultimate soyboys

The Hunter is better

She’s probably only read like 5 books in her life. Not going to start at the beginning when she can just put a book mark in an Evola book and tweet it out.

So is she Jewish or what? I heard those one tweets were done as a joke. Which I could see given the context

I can't imagine why anyone would voluntarily subject themselves to Evola.

IF SHE MANAGES TO COMPREHEND EVOLA THATS WHAT SHE'LL DO

THINKING AND LEADING IS FOR MEN, NO REASON TO CONFUSE AND POLLUTE THE WOMEN
*TIPS FASCI*

As opposed to what thinking the whale thicc ones are beautiful? Most women l see now could walk around naked and still not cause a hardon. Sad thing is l remember when the healthy thin women were everywhere.

That's not what the movement is at all. It's about going back to traditionalism because many of the ideas held then we're for the betterment of society, and weeding out the corrupt. It's about having a strong sense of individualism but also realizing that the collective is important too. It's about trying to find an objective sense of morality (objective In the sense that it works the best for the majority collective and the individual).

Honestly it's just as much of looking to create a strong moral foundation as it is a strong political foundation.

Read the Bible then, and follow Jesus' example.

>tfw you've gone into "abandon all hope" territory already

Feels quite good to be honest, most political discussion is uninteresting to me because the Traditional understanding of the world completely renders irrelevant most of modern "debate" on "ideologies" and "ism's". All i'm waiting for now is for Kalki to descend from heaven and re-institute the heavenly kingdom.

Why post a fake tweet?

jünger, start with in stahlgewittern

>Its true... this man has no dick

Go to Holland

If he's half black half american then how huwite does that make him

Knee-Chi

If you read this and defend her you might as well just come clean and admit you're a white knight and truly believe she'll fuck you.

lmao

that's cute but when will she start making me a sandwich?

>Baby loves his first philosophy book
Pleb

please tell me thats fake, wtf?

>le lauren southern reading Evola
Are you beta orbiters really this dumb or do you not understand Evola's thoughts on women, especially women who live off of betabux?

James Mason

READ SIEGE

Evola LOL. She will read the first chapter and get bored.

>tfw she realise Evola don't give a shit about women

Spengler and Cioran.
>Neeche
hope this is bait

I have never read a book wrote by a woman and it looks like I will never do.

>he hasn't read savitri devi

I don't think anyone in this thread thinks she actually agrees with (or understands, for that matter) Evola. Who are you talking to?