How the fuck does she not recognize her old Captain?

How the fuck does she not recognize her old Captain?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1761079
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She barely got a chance to look at Isshin, she was busy grieving over Gin being dead and they never met again after that. Until the novel that is. It was minor but eh, that's kubo for you

Or maybe it's just a plot hole and just further proves that Kubo is a hack.

for the same reason hirako never tell SS about Aizen's plan and hability

What novel? Isshin doesn't talk to her or Toshiro in the latest one.

Well either isshin avoided himself from being seen by them or he aged so much that she couldn't recognize him.

He was a little busy being declared an abomination that should be put to death.

They never once interacted after he left Soul Society?

The only time she had an opportunity to even see Isshin was A) when he looked 20 years older AND with a full beard, when she would be expecting him to look exactly the same
B) dressed completely different than he was as a captain
C) while Gin was dying
D) while aizen was fucking everything up
E) while Isshin was fucking unconscious.

>pants off, boyo

There's no way they could. Isshin's gigai sealed his powers. He couldn't even see spirits until his link with Ichigo's Hollow broke.

I mean that even after Isshin gets his power back he never once interacts with Rangiku or even Hitsugaya for that matter, in other words OP has literally no basis for his claim.

Because she wasn't looking at Isshin nor actually saw him in the manga. Same with Toshiro. Neither person got a good look at Isshin. Plus they kept hidden until the coast was clear when they went out to see Ichigo in his room back in Arrancar Hueco Mundo.

So not really a plot hole if they never saw each other.

Because that would require them to write meaningful character interaction.

Never got the opportunity to.

Man, sometimes it's the little things that affect you the most. A reunion between these three wasn't that important, but I really wish it had happened.

bleach was poorly written

I miss Bleach.

I miss the pretty ladies. There are many pretty ladies in manga and anime, but Kubo was very good at drawing them.

I will always lament the drought of Bleach fanart that came with its loss of popularity.

Didn't it say so in the Wdkaly spoilers?

Half the spoilers were wrong or inaccurate.

What is kubo doing these days
Even at it's peak it didn't get much

Did somebody say pretty men?

It got plenty, just from fujos and shipping.

>tfw no doujins of her trap sister

Fuck this series and everything it stood for.

I still feel betrayed.

I want to suck on rangiku breast

In other words not enough

>tfw you can't decide whether the blonde manga version of Rangiku or the redhead anime version of Rangiku is hotter.

>that cutting of blood circulation on her chest
This picture is painful to look at.

No, neither of them met Isshin. Toshiro meets and talks with Ganju Shiba and Toshiro thinks he's like his old captain.

>what do you mean user
>it's not even that tight, it's just that my sweater puppies are a bit big ;D

Blonde. Orihime has redhead covered. Give a man variety.

Yeah but Orihime's red hair is different and hot in a different way too.

Wasn't Orihime's hair supposed to be brown?

Did the short ice captain ever hit that?

No.

Rangiku isn't in to manlets. Hitsugayas older brother might have a shot though, too bad he disappeared after the Gerard fight.

Yet another wasted opportunity.

You really think Kubo actually thought that far ahead when those characters were still made?

Looking back, the only real problem I have with Bleach is that it was complete shit from top to bottom.

>Implying Kubo didn't make this plot on the spot like always.

It was explained multiple times that Rangiku never had a real opportunity to see Isshin. But mindlessly repating things seems to be easier than actually thinking about things.

>bleach
>fujos
What? It actually surprises me that this series didn't took off with the fujos, with all the pretty boys it has

>sister
Yuu-kun's a boy user. He says as much.
You want a QT trans girl? You have that zombie chick, go fap to her.

Most of them aren't girly enough.

I don't want a qt trans girl. I want doujins of Yoruichi's sister.

Also when will the Tite be writing his new series?

Thanks for reminding me of Hitsugaya
>voiced by Romi Park
>gets some random dude to voice him in English, doesn't fit the role at all
>this keeps happening to almost all of Romi's male roles
I know she has a damn perfect voice, but why the actual fuck can they not just get a husky voiced woman? Is that so damn hard?

>Byakuya held up a red umbrella in front of the palanquin that pulled up outside the gate. The bamboo blinds were lifted up, from inside, Rukia stepped down.

>At her appearance, the crowd rose up in cheers with ‘hurrahs’.

>Her body was wrapped in a Shiromuku* (*white bridal kimono) made from a pure white material that looked as if the fabric itself was emitting light, and on her head she wore her wedding veil. The veil swayed gently, matching Rukia’s movements and each time the gold of the embroidery would sparkle as it reflected the setting sun.

>Rukia slips under the red umbrella that Byakuya is holding up and the two start walking side by side on the path approaching the shrine.

>“……she’s wearing it”

>As Ichigo talked to her in a whisper, Orihime was already crying aloud, overcome with emotion.

>“She's wearing it even though….I said….it’s okay….if she shows it off…by wearing it later….in the ceremony! I’m ha…ppyyy……! Kurosaki kun……please…!”

>She handed the SLR camera she was holding to Ichigo. It was Orihime who had purchased it especially for this day, she repeatedly took test photographs at home to make sure it was in perfect working condition to deal with today’s event, however she did not expect that she would cry so much to the point where she could no longer hold up a camera.

>“……I’ll take the pictures for you, so at least you can cry with some peace of mind”

C-cute.

Yoruichi doesn't HAVE a sister, she has a brother!

Nah they have a solid audience. I haven't looked into fan art in awhile, but it isn't hard to find Ichigo/Grimmjow to which I think is the most popular homo ship.

>the characters don't meet
>MUSTABEN A PLOTHOLE, REALLY RUSTLES YOUR REIATSU

I don't believe her until I've seen some solid evidence.

Looks like a girl to me.

He just hit puberty, man. Give him a break.

>about to be a funny guy and give evidence via fanart of him screwing Yoruichi
>all said hentai is uncensorable or total shit

You win THIS time...

Y-you're joking...right?
(asking for a friend)

post aizen

I wish. The majority is shit by Shiin or some random dude who doesn't know how the human body works. The sole exception has an internal shot of Yuushirou impregnating Yoruichi as the entire background.

and Gin.

My heart

I'm pretty sure the only reason Ichigo still has fans is because he's easy on the eyes.

>“Uh huh! Most of it was prepared by Orihime chan! Isn’t that right Orihime chan!”

>Yuzu smiled. “I have confidence in this dish!” Orihime said puffing up with pride.

>“You had fun huh! So, what kind of dish did you cook?”

>“Tonight’s main, butter and soy sauce stir-fried……”

>“Ooohh, that sounds good~~~~!” Isshin interjected.

>“potato salad omelette gratin hot-pot!”

>Orihime smiled brimming with confidence, the somewhat unknown concoction was boiling down in front of her.

>“Th……that sounds…good……doesn’t it, Ichigo?”

>“Don’t ask me……”

>——As the five people who encircled the butter and soy sauce stir fried potato salad omelette gratin hot-pot, proceeded with their meal, it was said that the pot of food was immensely delicious.

Orihime fits right in with her future family.

I mean, I think that applies to any character who's an emotional brick wall or would be deemed otherwise unlikable. I think Rangiku's the most annoying character in the series but I like looking at her. A lot.

Can you help a brother out?

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1761079
Don't say I never did anything for ya

Those look like tits to me. Why is it tagged male?
Not that I'm complaining. I thought you were joking. Can't believe this actually exists.

Man, they really nailed the timeskip look. I'm a fan of both Tite's old and new artstyle.

Why would I hate Ichigo? He had a hard life

Coming later this year comes to debut of Bleach: Jaakuna Sangeki. (Literally meaning: Sinister Scourge.) a mini-series starring the original cast along with the kids, Kazui, and Ichika. There is a sealed evil rising within Hueco Mundo, known as the first Hollow.

It will officially be announced in Kubo's Interview this year.

Nice try, user, but Kubo wants jack shit to do with Bleach anymore. Kids are cute, though.

ok kid

Don't play with my emotions user. I don't even need a spin-off, just an extra chapter to see more Kazui and Ichika.

>Coming later this year comes to debut of Bleach: Jaakuna Sangeki. (Literally meaning: Sinister Scourge.) a mini-series starring the original cast along with the kids, Kazui, and Ichika. There is a sealed evil rising within Hueco Mundo, known as the first Hollow.
>It will officially be announced in Kubo's Interview this year.
which mexican bleach facebook account did you get this false info from?

I miss Aizen-sama. He was the last good thing left in Bleach. What is his next Keikaku he has involving Kazui and Ichika?

So, Kubo should just become a character designer for shojo series and videogames? Toriyama already did that

What is Kubo doing now? Is he well?

Resting and advising the upcoming live action. I believe he made a full recovery.

She secretly won the Toshirobowel. Momo was long forgotten.

Probably resting. He's going to draw a one-shot for the upcoming live action.

Get them together to appease IchiRuki shippers.

M-masaka

What ever happened to the master couch anyway?

With Harribel

I think you mean shonen, though his talent for conveying emotions through expressions and his good-looking male characters could work in a shojo series.

Ichika is more than likely going to be small-chested. Isshin's bloodline has an obvious preference for busty women.

>appease IchiRuki shippers.
That would just piss them off even more.

Posting best couple.

then post it?

A shit.

no.

A SHIT.

I first came to a picture of her in middle school

Jackie was right and no one believed her.

Probably in the minority here but I kind of wish Kubo would do something with Zombie Powder be it a remake or continuation rather than more Bleach

But user, this is future Ichika and she's not flat-chested.

>red hair
>ponytail with bow
>same small eyebrows as rukias
>large eyes that are almost the same shape as rukias

what the fuck?