Centaur no Nayami anime confirmed for Summer

Centaur no Nayami anime confirmed for Summer
12 episodes
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-23/a-centaur-life-anime-debuts-on-tv-in-july/.113786
Bad news
The studio is Emon who made such wonderful titles like Hitori no Shita, Spiritpact and To Be Hero

It's been ages since I saw a new chapter uploaded on Batoto? What happened? Did the translators give up on this series?

>They did Bloodivores.
I'm sorry whoever is looking forward to this adaptation.

>centaurs

Well maybe it'll manage to be good anyway

To Be Hero was good though.

Because Nabeshin, animation was trash

One word. Nabeshin.

>The studio is Emon who made such wonderful titles like Hitori no Shita, Spiritpact and To Be Hero

Why is that horse so fucking thicc?

>The studio is Emon who made such wonderful titles like Hitori no Shita, Spiritpact and To Be Hero
LOL

Centaur worries is very weird. I mean I liked it, and I find the political part interesting, but I dropped after the time travel or whatever it was.
I think Sup Forums will love it.

>I dropped it after the scantalation died

I expect it to look pretty bad in motion but still.

I didn't know they stopped.

I beg to differ, the animation was good. The art was simplistic but very expressive.

Didn't this manga died long time ago? or the raws still going?

Still going in Japan. And so is the official english translation

This summer season is seriously shaping up to be one of the best in a long time.

So many series that I'm looking forward to.

Horses are fucking hard to animate. Expect to never sen a full shot of them running.

More centaurs is always a good thing.

There are ways to cut corners. For example animating from the human waist up with the top of the horse's ass just entering the frame every time the human half is on the down swing.

>chink studio
>Shitpact
>Hitori no Shita
At least To Be Hero was good because Nabehsin but even then it looked real janky at parts and it was a god damn short.

Fucking RIP I guess.

Good.

>centaur
Into the trash it goes.

Yeah, because of Nabeshin.

>Emon
>Hitori no Shita
>Spiritpact

>centaur

Picked up. Thanks for the encouragement.

To be fair: they dropped it because it got too weird.

Also the mangaka has a pissing fetish.

Yeah, it was dropped ages ago if I remember correctly.

the mangaka has inhumanly patrician tastes

Fuck that shit

Nurse Hitomi anime when Hopefully by Trigger or David

>Trigger or David
Why do you think those studios would be the best to animate it and not Xebec?

Trash like that series deserves a shitty studio.

A believing heart is my magic

Post good centaurs instead

If you had actually read the manga you would know Trigger is the ideal option for it

>Horse manga
>That cyclops manga
is there any drider manga, outside of kumo desu ga

You make it seem obvious but I fail to follow your logic. I read it when it was getting monthly storytimes on Sup Forums but did slack off on it. I like the series but there's no correlation between what Trigger has done in the past and why that would be a good fit for Nurse Hitomi. Please explain your reasoning instead of just calling me stupid.

>of kumo desu ga
I read Kumo. I sat through several hundred chapters of admittedly entertaining spider adventures. Finally, she hit the evolution I was looking for, and she became a drider.

It lasted like 3 goddamn fucking chapters in which she did nothing but dig then became some kind of autistic god who does not in fact have a spider lower body.

I feel so fucking cheated.

I think it was dropped when it started getting an official english release

she's still a cute though

iirc she's still technically a drider but uses god power to have a normal lower body

>She is still a drider she just doesn't have the thing that makes a drider 99% of the time

Fuck that author.

I didn't call you stupid. Nor will I. Also Sup Forums did not drop it, the scanlator got a job and moved on. We can only hope someone picks it up

And again: reread it. Its a subjective thing though.

Didn't deserve to get cheated on.

The futa chapter was nice but the paneling didn't take advantage of the situation.

she's cute no matter what form she's in

Sure but I wanted drider adventures goddamn, not a fucking tease and then autistic god mode.

I'd probably prefer drider too, but alas.

I wonder if they are going to portray the middle ages as brutal as it is in the manga. Or the UN mission that went wrong.

It got too weird for the translators.

let's go ahead and add centaurs to the list of things I didn't know I was into, then

>аlso, the mangaka has a pissing fetish.
I was casually going to brush that off that anime away, but now I'm going to pick it up.

cute triplets time

>Centaur
>Horse
>Pony
My boner calling me.

Wait this is that weird ass manga with aliens and shit?

>when you're a centaur too but instead of having horse legs you have a horse face

YES!

just one chapter, I think her mother got abducted

this. Horse pussy is.hotter and wetter than. humans, and horses can clamp down to be right to just about any size, they can also milk your cock without you moving.
And that pussy wink... unf.

Winking is the simple hottest thing. A clear showcase of being aroused and wants to be fucked is priceless.

fuck it dude, the dick knows what it wants. if it wants centaur pussy that's what it gets senpai

Isn't MLP also returning around then?
Sure are many horse pussy fuckers in delight.

Can't wait for the threads for the political episodes.

>translations stopped
Do I have to buy the official English releases then? Or did the series get too weird for that to continue as well?

>insulted

Let me have this small victory. I maybe once a year get to post that pic these days.

if it makes you feel any better, centorea is the worst girl

>loli centaur
Okay, now we are talking.
I hope this series will have at least one.

Get your hopes up because there's more than one.

FUCK YEAH!

I know my dick is ready to explore a new fetish, then.

user, that IS from this series

I was hoping it is.
Theoretically speaking, could a small centaur like hers body accomodate a human penis?
Also, what's wink?

What happened to the translations?

the author's fetishes

I dont know how many volumes there are in japan but the english releases will go up to atleast volume 13 since you can preorder volume 12 and 13.

>not SHAFT
Really, nigga? Do you even read the manga? Those visual are perfect for SHAFT

>cute monster girls doing cute things
>suddenly horse pussy
>the government uses television to pour political correctness down its citizens' throats
>pseudo-scientific explanations for monster stuff
>cute schoolgirls (and boys) doing cute things
>Aztecs survive under the modern times and they have good relationships with Antarcticians
>cool frog CEO and cool old angel CEO, would be politically correct with
>any chapters with little children try to murder the reader with cuteness overdose
>Antarcticians are more monster looking monsters who are totally not warlike, we swear
>that British angel guy with his negro Centaur assistant can trace their lineages back to that that British angel politician with his negro Centaur slaves who used Napoleon menacing the British empire to free centaurs
>Ayy Lmaos
>Ayy Lmaos vs Antarctician terminators
>nipples
>one chapter it's cute monster girls going to visit their grandparents and another chapter it's a cute tigerboy and a cute tigergirl (artificially made by Antarcticians) assassinating corrupt Chinese politicians for goats as payment
>heavy yuri undertones and some actual lesbians

This manga is a hell of a ride.

>Wasting Shaft's visuals on the poor art and terrible designs of Centaur's worries

Nigga no.

Read the LN

How far's the LN anyway.

Is it being translated?

I did, numbnuts. The manga is still ages from reaching the 10 or so chapters she spends doing nothing interesting as a drider.

READ DUMB FUCKING NIGGA

I agree with that boner

The WN is at something like c288, way past the manga.

The LN is, as far as I know, not translated.

No, you fucking didn't, go read the LN, faggot

I hope they don't focus on the parts that are meant to be serious, stuff like the centaurs not being allowed to let their friends ride on them because of the law is stupid.

The LN isn't being translated I think, just the WN currently.

Yea I've been reading the WN for a while, for some time when turb0 was still doing translation.

The artstyle of Hitomi also doesn't fit shafts visuals at all.

Well, how is the LN different about the five minutes she spends as a drider doing fuckall?

>13 volumes
>each one costs 12 burgerbux
Fuck this is an expensive hobby for people who don't torrent or read scanlations. Thanks for the info.

That's the best part.

Don't know, the LN hasn't gotten to her apotheosis yet.

I don't think there's any gigantic changes but I think there's been a few.

I rather doubt the LN will have her be a drider much more than she is, but it could happen.

Her appearing as the white woman from the demon war is a fairly significant part of the story.