What are you going to do after we, the Asian Master Race, take over western society and replace all the whites...

What are you going to do after we, the Asian Master Race, take over western society and replace all the whites? We're already taking their jobs and their women at alarming rates so where will you hide Snow Niggers? We literally have racial pure country with over 1billion people, now we're coming for America.

china isnt racially pure, they even have a decent size population of arabs that are part of the 1.5 billion

You're thinking of Londonistan buddy.

no, china

You've had your eyes on the Niggers and the Muslims for years while we've kept it lowkey invading your colleges and TAKING what's ours; Job, Women, ETC....

thats nice sweetie

>taking their jobs and their women at alarming rates
hahaha
asian males, least desired group of any race/sex combination
thats funny

It's not really possible for Western society to be taken over by Asia. Destroyed , sure, but the Chinese especially lack that creative spark that makes whites unique.

Anyone got recent pics of the kids and what they look like now?

>le 56% face calls le 92% Han racially unpure.

All the kids in that pic look down syndrome.

plastic surgery; the photo.

here

hurt your feelings champ?

Whoa puberty made them turn all right

Good to see Eurasian genes are strong

OK Elliot Rogers settle down, it's white men taking your women.

Just looking at the numbers the vast majority of interracial marriages are white men marrying asian women. Also looking at their wedding and couples photos, the asian women are integrating into western civilization, not the other way round.

90% of these people aren't Asian.

No. Our women are just naturally beautiful and not American whores that wear 10 pounds of makeup before they leave the house.

>All the kids in that pic look down syndrome.
>Irish

>creative spark that makes whites unique.
You just steal from other races. Your race is literally subhuman.

>asian males, least desired group of any race/sex combination

i'll go and fuck you wife with my bwc. think im kidding? i've seen the videos where they beat up your mistresses. she's just itching to get back at you rice boi. sleep with one eye open ;]

>tfw white with asian wife and kids on the way

Did I make it, OP? What do I win?

>You just steal from other races. Your race is literally subhuman.
Such As?

>>asian males, least desired group of any race/sex combination

But they'll still fuck Chad, Jamal and Tyrone on the side coz you've got tiny dicks. Cucked beta soy boys.

Do you only have pictures from like 12 years ago.

>What are you going to do
Praise our new Asian overlords, or course. Asians are as superior to white as whites are superior to niggers. (Except for chinese, those are mongrels).

At least I'm not a pan faced Gook or downy looking hapa

>Such As?
Literal Degenerates. I can't wait until we've replaced you all.

Do you plan on answering me? Or are we just waiting on that mexican guy with the collection of China webms

He's right. The only way for whiteness to survive is to marry and impregnate asian women. China will win and destroy the West

After the Chinese & Whites blanda upp, what happens to the darkies?

China is being allowed to colonize Africa, that's why the only way to survive is to breed with Chinese women, just like Neanderthal did with Homo Sapien

Dude, I like you, we like you, if we have to hand the world off to you that's fine.

Just one thing. I need you to promise to gas the kikes.

You do that and everything is cool, peace out, you'll like this planet, try the Bach!

>After the Chinese & Whites blanda upp
We hate snow niggers just as much as the niggers.

>asians taking over anything

asians males are the most beta and insecure of all the races.

>Chinglish versus Blexican Arabians
>white ingenuity combined with asian disdain for human life, especially that of criminals
>versus an interwoven DNA coctail of three different strains of criminality and rage
What happens to the darkies? A bloodbath.

The good thing about asians is that other races are less jealous of them, white nations have issues because we're so golden and beautiful it enrages the chimps. Your only hurdle is being too smart, and developing bug-like societies out of pure math and concrete.

When you take over...America will be just like the shitty Asian countries you came here to escape.

>escape.
We're just here to replace you. If you all died off tomorrow we'd use America to store our sewage.

No need to steal their women. At the rate white guys are fucking asian girls, I predict the white race will cease to exist in the near future.

The remaining white girls who rather date and marry white men will have to settle with Tyrone or Chang. No need to steal them. They'll be forced to procreate with us out of conveniences sake