The DINARIC man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The DINARIC man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his white to olive coloured skin. This skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the sun and wind of western balkan, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The light brown skin reminds us of our deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The DINARIC man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(??*?? blacks, nords)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The DINARIC penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the DINARIC man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent balkan seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the DINARIC man impregnates.

In total, the DINARIC man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the DINARIC man is the epitome of masculinity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEK

God I love this copy pasta

Tesla only weighed 66kg though

masculinity of DINARIC males isn't bound to petty laws of physics. Even though he didn't wight a lot, he had a large muscular body, wherever he passed, panties dropped. That is real power of DINARIC male

>Daz right

Fun fact: Nicola Tesla wuz actually a NORDIC man. His real name was Niklas Tässelson and he came from northern Sweden. din*ric dogs try to steal our history and our great inventor Niklas Tässelson

kek

Fact: 88,8% of the machinery and technology used during the industrial revolution in br*Tain was actually stolen from Swäden.

Fact: Saab Grippen is copy of SOKO project Novi Avion

Fact: in the beggining there was only Dinaric women, they were all busty QTs. Then came the powerful NORDIC man down from the frozen wastes of the North, and NORD'd the Dinaric women thus creating what we now know as the Dinaric race. That is also why dinaric people are so tall, because all their paternal ancestors are NORDS. Cr*aTian pussy was made for NÅRDIC cock

>Cr*aTian pussy was made for NÅRDIC cock
in my experience it's other way around, atleast they are not anglo tier. Anglo women are ugly and massive whores when they come here. Yours look better and aren't that fucked up whores

WE

a guy here discovered penicillin and was stolen the credit, btw

Well if we are to be serious here, most women these days are pretty degenerate but I agree that British women reach levels that are unusually disgusting. Especially the way they dress, usually with their entire ass-cheeks hanging out and they almost never have good bodies. The problem with Scandinavian women though is that they are stupid as fuck and naive, so they get easily brainwashed by politicians.

arent dinaric croats? also wasnt Tesla technically croat?

anglo females cannot be compared to others. I literally have to be agressive and defend myself from those horny slags. My friends usually have preferance when it comes to foreign women, some like nordic, some asian, one even fucks black, but nobody likes anglo british ones. During summer here is multucultural more than any western city, but thankfully they leave when they spent their shekels.

good thread

yes, he was croat (serb)

so whats the difference between serbs and croats if they are the same..

how's nord pussey?

well croats are a bit lighter on average

serbs today aren't real serbs, croats are
croats are only pure serbs, "serbs" are vlach gypsy mixture now

dunno, too autistic to have sex

that's sadly true though

but there are also real croats, it's just that many croats now are actually of serbian origin, while serbs in serbia aren't. Quite ironic

yes i agree
real croats are chakavians and those exiled to hungary and slovakia from dalmatia a long time ago (thus surname horvat being the most popular in those cunts)

and on those areas they were exiled serbs came. That's why Knin and area around Sisak were populated by serbs. Centre of early croatian state was area around Split, Knin and Sisak, 2/3 are now populated with serbs, while only Split remained real croatian.

also some of the isles in area have pure croats too
>tfw no pure croat qt gf

on islands and coastal cities there were alot dalmatians(people who spoke romance language) and they mixed with croats, so there are no pure croats there either. Only places around coastal cities are pure "pure" croats. But to be honest, differences are minor, if we are going that deep you can then say sorbs are real serbs and poles from Krakow are croats

i've said some, not all. bur you're generally right though
saxony is the most based and right leaning conservative area in germany though (guess who lives there)

now when we're on friendly terms, send some M-84 tanks, we only have for one armoured brigade, we need atleast 2. You have too many

Dinaric men are taking basketball back from the negro

kek, i would if i was in power. our retarded politicians are stirring shit up instead of cooperating, sadly

LEL more like a single engined rafale

thanks, would you say Djokovic is the typical serb? here is the only song I know from serbia, pretty based though. youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

if we would cooperate we would develop this
we could even export and earn shekels

djokovic is half vlach half dinaric (vlach)

you're right. SOKO was working with Dassault to develop it

too bad slavshits aren't dinaric.

>more gook feet please

buy we are, a lot more than you inbreds on average, despite any meme maps you post

dinaricism is a condition not a race you absolutely retarded slavscum

>Only pure Serbs

How about you suck my Serb Benis, prick!
What about Bosnian Serbs. The only pure ones left.

>b-but we are dinaric
>m-more than u
>f-fake map
>a serbshit

Nigger, Carlton Coon and every racial anthropologists debunks you.

your grandpa was called Ibrahim

>coon
nuff said

kys tonibler

>nuff said

Coon practically invented the term you moron.

>The concept of a Dinaric race originated with Joseph Deniker in the late 19th century, but became most closely associated with the writings of Carleton S. Coon and Nazi eugenicist Hans F. K. Günther.

then why are albanians manlets if you're right?

How about no? Do you know who Miseslav was?
Well my last name is direct descendant from his blood line. So that means is can trace my heritage (in this area I live in) for 1200 years. So id say I am quite pure.

alao it's not invented by coon as stated in the very quote you posted you braindead idiot

Tesla was from Venus, dumb ass.

This is very faggoty.

>height

Dinaricism is about skull shape ya inbred retard. Height is a result of nutrition and social environment. Serbia was getting gibs from Tito and the Arabs while Albanians were suffering from the worse form of communism.

>I can't read the post

I said practically because Coon is the most imminent scholar on it brainlet.

and i thought hes taking the chicken nuggets from the nignogs

>this much damage control and projection
one of the dinaric traits is also height, and you were manlets since ever, even 30 years after gommunism so that's not an excuse at all, tonibler

>this much damage control

There is no damage control, you're just a brainlet that can't read. You measure Dinaricism with skull shape and not height and I'm personally not a manlet. Once again you're retarded and not dinaric at all.

>y-you're not dinaric b-because i say so
>i-i'm tall despite my fellow inbred toniblers being all manlets
you can't make this shit up

refer to this:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race

You aren't Dinaric sorry.>height
>skull shape

Pls kys

you're literally disproving yourself lmao

>The term was derived from the Dinaric Alps (the western part of the Southeastern Europe) which was supposed to be the principal habitat of the race.
>According to Jan Czekanowski, the Dinaric race is a mixed type consisting of the Nordic race and Mediterranean race, which he proves by anthropological research involving geographical data, cephalic index, and characteristic racial features. He states:
>"The Dinaric type is characterized by quite light skin, dark hair from dark brown to dark blonde, and a wide range of eye color; tall stature, a brachycephalic skull, long face, a very narrow and prominent nose, sometimes aquiline; a slender body type, and very big feet."
that's pretty much everything we have, but you inbred manlets don't

seriously, kill yourself

>m-manlet

Albanians aren't manlets. Your study doesn't mention where the samples were taken and from which parts or peoples.

>skull
>height

Meanwhile your description explains the phenotype of Albanians. Serbs don't have dinaric skulls thus Serbs are not Dinaric. Case close.

Tesla was actualli a venetian man. His real name was Nicolò Teslan and d*naric subhumans constantly try to steal his achievements

>still having damage control despite all the facts present
whatever helps you sleep at night, my manlet friend

>Albanians aren't manlets.
lmao

>Albanians aren't manlets
What's it like being diaspora? Do the Leaves treat you well?

>"Dinaricism is not a quality pertaining to a single race, it is a condition. This condition is common in Europe; it is also common in western Asia. Furthermore, it is not confined to the white racial stock; the principle of hybrid inheritance which produces Dinarics in Europe has also produced Papuans in New Guinea, the Arii aristocrats in Polynesia, and many American Indians."

You're truly a dumbass nigger.