Stratocracy is the real redpill

Commishits, Capitalists, Anarchists and Fascists are all retarded. Only absolute meritocracy and willingness to die for your people will advance our civilization to its all time height.
Force and conflict are our father and mother. We should embrace them and go back to honoring strength, beauty and loyalty as opposed to (((money))), (((fame))) and (((peace))).

>Liberty is never unalienable; it must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes. Of all the so-called natural human rights that have ever been invented, liberty is least likely to be cheap and is never free of cost.

>Our behavior is different. How often have you seen a headline like this?
- TWO DIE ATTEMPTING RESCUE OF DROWNING CHILD. If a man gets lost in the mountains, hundreds will search and often two or three searchers are killed. But the next time somebody gets lost just as many volunteers turn out. Poor arithmetic, but very human. It runs through all our folklore, all human religions, all our literature--a racial conviction that when one human needs rescue, others should not count the price.

>Man has no moral instinct. He is not born with moral sense. You were not born with it, I was not - and a puppy has none. We acquire moral sense, when we do, through training, experience, and hard sweat of the mind.

>Social responsibility above the level of family, or at most of tribe, requires imagination-- devotion, loyalty, all the higher virtues -- which a man must develop himself; if he has them forced down him, he will vomit them out.

>When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force, my friends, is violence. The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.

Why does this woman look like as if she was a tiger with down syndrome?

>pic related

fucking love denise richards

>"DONT TALK ABOUT CARMEN THAT WAY!!!!"

Not big on liberty though. Time and time again history has proven that when men are left to make their own choice they make the wrong choice. Merit based, non cultish, authoritarian governments (in my opinion) are necessary to keep people in line

>honoring strength, beauty and loyalty

what about intelligence?

>when men are left to make their own choice
There are nobody other than men to make the choice.

In an ideal world. Only experts should decide laws Not senile politicians or religious clergy

There is no bigger expert than me to decide what law to ignore or bend in order to get max profit out of the situation I'm in.

we already worship science and look where thats taking us.

honoring strength, beauty and loyalty is intelligent in and of itself

Why did you let me die user?

Fuck off, Muhammad.

>Johnny...

Don't we already live in a meritocracy?

Keep speaking my language bud. sorry for your irrelevance

Name one meritocracy?

Singapore
Or at least it's LARPing as a meritocracy

Also, the open source development community is a meritocracy

This desu

Why is this line so goddamned true? Even the director's attempt to saterize this movie failed to ever disprove this line, or even critique it.