Dragon Ball Super

So we all agree this is the best moment in the entire Series right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epb5HCZNBZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LfmUxqg6VPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was a good moment, but the best moment award goes to Piccolo and Goku driving cars.

Nah not really

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

Is Gohan winning yet?

reminder that translation isn't 100% accurate so their names are whatever sounds good

Because it sure doesn't look like it

i like this one

>The Battle Royale Begins
>Everyone in U7 has already been fighting for a while
>Gohan is standing in the back looking constipated because he's trying to think of team tactics
>Vegeta "C'mon bookworm we need your help"
>Gohan continues to sweat and panic before charging headfirst at someone and getting backhanded away
>Piccolo sacrifices himself to keep Gohan from being knocked out "I BELIEVE IN YOU GOHAN"
>Gohan spends the next few minutes having remorse
>Goku "C'mon Gohan think of something, don't let Piccolo's sacrifice be in vain!"
>Other Universal fighters "Why is that guy who looks like Universe 7's strongest fighter who's been taking out a lot of our fighters just standing there?... HE MIGHT BE THE STRONGEST WE NEED TO TAKE HIM OUT NOW BEFORE HE POWERS UP!"
>Goku "Oh no this is bad... THIS IS MY SON, HE IS SIMPLY OUR STRATEGIST, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY HIM ANY ATTENTION"
>The other Universes: "Shit he's their strategist, is this how they've been beating us?"
>For the next 10 minutes Gohan is kicked and beaten around the other Universes before >Vegeta is finally fed up of watching his pathetic shit get handed to him and lobs him off the edge himself
>Goku "Oh Gohan"

(laugh track)

youtube.com/watch?v=epb5HCZNBZQ

that was awful, pedro

This whole fight is imo

I think if I did I would want to make the music too, kind of like here
youtube.com/watch?v=LfmUxqg6VPU

>that not-quite-silent fart as freeza descends
christ i forgot how hot DB gets sometimes

When will they learn?

>Trunks and Vegeta's EX fusion (Metamor) is called EX Vegenks (DBF)
>Trunks and Vegeta's earring fusion (Potara) is called Vegenks as well (DBH)

>ftw Toyotaro use Metamor instead Potara in the manga and the result is just Vegetto wearing Metamor clothes

lmao no

Reminder Naughty little boys should get a timeout

"Shill"
"Cuck"
"Kek"
"Pedro"

If you see any of these words associated with "Toei" or "Toyo", it is a clear indicator you're dealing with a child and it is your duty as adults to guide them on the right path

goku vs vegeta beam struggle imo

t. toeispic

Then you have failed in your guidance

1/4

2/4

Pic related for me

3/4

4/4
this kills the toeishill

Cell's Return was pretty damn terrifying

>Faithful to Toriyama's vision
I want this meme to end. Toriyama doesn't give a fuck. If he gave a fuck he'd do either of the following:
>Write the manga himself
>Let Toyotaro write the manga first and then tell Toei to use it as source material
>Remain on board with Toei as a creative advisor
But instead he gave away his ownership of the Dragonball license, just gave them a few scribbles that pass for notes and complains when these notes don't translate to the exact image he had in his head. He's a lazy hack. By his own admission Dragonball is both the anime and the manga, and while the two contradict eachother they're both equally valid and equally true. That doesn't make sense, you say? Go complain to Toriyama, not to me. He's the lazy hack who can't keep his story straight here.

fuck this might actually happen

>Turned Hit and Black into weak-ass antagonists
>Giving Future Trunks the shaft in his own arc
>Zamasu's motivation being extremely wonky in the manga considering he never even fought let alone actually MET Goku before deciding to hijack the guy's body
>No Goku vs. Goku Black one-on-one
>Deciding to bring back SSJG for some stupid-ass reason despite Toriyama himself saying that the form is temporary back when Battle of Gods first came out four years ago; by extension, turning SSJB into an extremely impractical form by being a massive gas-guzzler

No. Besides the addition of the fight with Dabura and Trunks training with the Z sword, anime > manga all the way.

>No. Besides the addition of the fight with Dabura and Trunks training with the Z sword, anime > manga all the way.
confirmed joke, good one dude haha
you should post the updated pic though

It is the best filler episode of all time
>mfw piccolo's disguise fools all the humans

ftfy

I see it as Super anime has less fucking logic, but super manga tries to stay somewhat consistent

Where they both try to improve the shitty parts of the arc in their own ways

Cute!

>b-but Toei added a filler with Black becoming stronger again after be raped by Vegeta like the bitch he's...!

Blackfags are fucking pathetic

>Turned Hit and Black into weak-ass antagonists
At least Manga Black didn't get stopped by fucking tear gas.

So was Vegeta able to go SSJ2 or did he need the Majin power-up to match Goku's level of SSJ2?

Yes.

>movies
>Goku and Vegeta use SSG power in base as godly base form

>manga
>Goku and Vegeta use SSG form as godly base form

>anime
>Goku and Vegeta are just stronger in every form because meme magic

>w-why Toyotaro bring back SSG? He's changing how worked in the movies!

Babidi didn't give him a power up (hence why he didn't have control over Vegeta), he just let all the evil out of Vegeta again.

So yes Vegeta was already able to go SSJ2.

Black's main appeal as an atagonist was his arrogance combined with his ability to back it up. Without that his arrogance is nothing but undeserved pride which makes him a pathetic generic villain instead of intimidating.

Black was awesome because every time the heroes powered up he would follow suit, one up them and keep winning. Manga Black is just some guy who stole Goku's body only to get stomped by Vegeta.

>movies
>Goku and Vegeta use SSG power in base as godly base form

>manga
>Goku and Vegeta use SSG form as godly form even though Goku absorbed SSG and Vegeta hasn't done the ritual because ???

>anime
>Goku absorbed SSG to gain a huge power boost and Vegeta trained his ass off

>Black's main appeal as an antagonist was his arrogance combined with his asspull powers
ftfy

>Antagonist is strong
>FUCKING ASSPULL FUCK YOU TOEI

>by extension, turning SSJB into an extremely impractical form by being a massive gas-guzzler

Why are animefags so blind? Toriyama wrote the first new arc for DBS with Goku and Vegeta saying SSB is expensive with user's stamina and reserving their blue forms until almost the end of the tournament for that exact reason. Is Toriyama who wrote that and Toyotaro is being consistent with it, while Toei ignores it and make Goku and Vegeta spam the form as regular SS, contradicting Toriyama.

This, apparently Cabba is equal to God base mode Vegeta in the anime somehow.

This, the whole Future Trunks arc in the anime was Trunks and Black trying to out asspull each other.

so you're saying cloning himself, making a scythe out of ki and smoke powers with no setup isn't an asspull?

Yeah every time he was losing he suddenly powered up out of nowhere and it wasn't Zenkai.

Here we go again...

>Goku and Vegeta use SSG form as godly form even though Goku absorbed SSG and Vegeta hasn't done the ritual because ???-
Goku never absorbed SSG's power in the manga, and ask for Vegeta doing the ritual work for the movie as well. Movies use SSG's power in base, manga use SSG form. Vegeta obtained SSG's power after be trained by Whis, that's Toriyama's writting, not Toyotaro's, Toyo only change that use SSG power turns the user in actual SSG. It's the same as Toriyama's movie but more visual.

>Goku absorbed SSG to gain a huge power boost and Vegeta trained his ass off
Which makes no sense since SSB is SSG's Super Saiyan. Goku already mastered SSG power in base form, but he doesn't turn SSGSS when he go regular SS? What's the difference between SSG-base's SS yellow and SSG-base's SSB? OK it's a totally new form with SSG power and not only SSG's SS, but then how is Vegeta a SSGSS if his power isn't related to SSG power at all?

Why do Toyocucks always start a new thread with manga vs anime shit

Also this particular gif is no big deal, so you're doing a terrible job

What is it with Toyocucks posting this shit in every thread?

Do they have a constant need to help validate that their favorite version is "better"?

>What is it with Toyocucks posting this shit in every thread?
not an argument

>"I just have exercised for 5 minutes so I'm ten times stronger now!" - Hit
>"You just punched me so I'm stronger than you now!" - Black

Yeah Toei's antagonist are fuelled by asspulls because Toei's writting sucks

True story.

>"What is it with Toyocucks posting this shit in every thread?" he said while he post the same shit in every thread

threadly reminder that anime vs manga is more cancerous than powerlvlfags and gohanfags combined

> why butthurt
Because the manga content won't be in the videogames

Hit never got stronger, he improved his Tokitobashi.

>"You just punched me so I'm stronger than you now!"
The same could be said for manga Black except they don't explicitly say "Zenkai"

>Why do Toyocucks always start a new thread with manga vs anime shit

Special snowflake syndrome. Toeichads just watch the anime and enjoy it, while mangafags constantly have to validate their version when no one ever asks for their opinions.

They are just butt-hurt that the DBS manga is just a "comicalization" in a promotional magazine

The Arc started off strong in the manga (good art, Trunks training with the Z-Sword, better Dabura fight). But now they are ESPECIALLY butt-hurt now that the manga is also getting worse and worse:

- Goku never fights his evil doppelganger
- Zamasu fights Kibito instead of Goku (making his hatred for Goku less personal)
- Zamasu could've just as easily been impressed with Hit than Goku (a mortal beating someone with godly ki)
- No SS Kid Trunks knocking some sense into Future Trunks
- No Human Resistance to give Trunks/Mai motivation
- No Future Yajirobe saving the day. No Future Yajirobe at all
- SSB Vegeta was losing to regular SS Black
- Next trip, SSG Vegeta toys with SSRose Black
- Goku/Vegeta fight Zamasu/Black, instead of Goku/Trunks
- Goku uses the Mafuba instead of Trunks/Mai
- No SSRage Trunks. While it came out of nowhere, at least it made him able to fight the villains
- Trunks sidelined in his own arc
- Black has a less interesting personality in the manga
- No flashback of Black killing Chi-chi and Goten
- No Goku raging because of the above flashback
- Vegeta is supposed to lose 90% of his power after using SSB (according to Chapter 13), but he uses it with SSG one right after the other without losing any power.

Yes but I do hope none of them genuinely think that their QUALITY posting actually has any significant effect
They're just frustrated fans crying eternally

Gohan and Cell's beam struggle

>Hit never got stronger, he improved his Tokitobashi.
That's even weirder, he got injured by base Goku yet he could take a punch from SSBx10 Kaioken would taking any damage.

>Beerus vs Champa battle is in DBH
>Champa technique is in XV2
>SSG Vegeta and SS Black will be in future games because are cool and you already know it
>even Toei's is working with Toyotaro's content because he fucking designed half of new GoDs

>b-butthurt
Are you enjoying Toyotaro content in games and anime, user?

Cell: "I AM PERFECT!!"

>would
without*

Because instead of this, you get a boring SSG Vegeta toying with SSR Black

Doesn't mean shit.
Piccolo hurt final form Freeza, Goku could punch Cell, so could Trunks, etc.

The Dragon Ball Super manga started out good but it's really shit now.

>Doesn't mean shit.
poor little toeispic

> Beerus vs Champa battle is in DBH
> DBH
Who cares?

> SSG Vegeta and SS Black will be in future games
SS Black isn't in the upcoming DLC even though that chapter has been out for a while now.

Also, how the fuck would you know this anyway?

Not the best moment, but i enjoyed this

>Piccolo hurt final form Freeza
No he didn't, he moved him but he didn't make him bleed.

>Goku could punch Cell,
And?

>Hit never got stronger, he improved his Tokitobashi.
So according to you, Hit can't defeat SSB Goku with one single punch but he can resist SSBKKx10's rampage? That's even worse.

>The same could be said for manga Black except they don't explicitly say "Zenkai"
Yeah no, read the manga. Manga-Black become stronger by ACTUAL zenkais (be severely injured and healed) and by obtain more control of Goku's body (which is also consistent with Ginyu's technique in Namek).

Bestvmoment wss Goku going Super Saiyan 3

Goku back-handing Zamasu and him raging after Black killed Goten and Chi-chi were my favorite Goku moments in the series

Too bad the manga had neither

>Toei tracing from the Nail vs Freeza fight and filler
>Best moments in the series
ok toeispic

>-m-manga content won't be in videogames!
>+but is already in videogames
>-w-who cares...?
Toeishill please this is embarasing for you.

>Also, how the fuck would you know this anyway?
If you really think they will ignore the chance of sell SS Black and SSG Vegeta, you have several brain problems.

Anyway are you enjoying Toyotaro content in games and anime, user?

b-based toeichads

>the life of a toeispic.jpg

> toyocuck
> criticizing Toei for "tracing"

The irony

Another favorite momemt was Gohan, Goten, and Goku's kamehameha against Broly

yeah exactly, toei is fucked

The reaching here is hilariously strong

>Gohan, Goten, and Goku's kamehameha against Broly

>Vegeta going SSG for first time and showing he surpassed his weakness to fight in a new more efficent way above Black and even Goku is boring
>Vegeta just fighting again but winning because he's angry isn't
Come on toeishill are you even trying?

> Toyotaro tracing Toriyama
It's a "homage"

> Toei tracing Toei
T-Toeispics on suicide watch!!

>he doesn't get it
Is a reply to toeishills hilarious reaching, user.

Do you forgot...?

>Vegeta just fighting again but winning because he's angry isn't

Did you forget he trained in the RoSaT in the anime too?

Goku firing a kamehameha point blank at Broly, and it having no effect on him.
Think we'll get something like this with FemBroly?