twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/819578756440477697
kotaku.com/obsessive-anime-comparisons-between-tv-and-blu-ray-vers-1789358681
youtube.com/watch?v=hVIyiJew7cc&ab_channel=songoku1x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dead series

Who is voicing the Zeke? DIO seiyuu?

First

Nips are saying so.

Wow it showed only the good characters until Armin ruined it around the 1 minute mark

Kek.

Hello anime friends.

Mummy got rid of my anime folder and all of my sexy armin x erens, so please bear with me.

It's a very sad time. ;_;

HNGH

Honestly don't have an answer. It is what it is.

Best man.

Just how much trouble can that monkey cause?

Avdol dies again at the hands of Dio.

Not much. He is a pathetic jobber who shits his pants when seeing the manlet.

Im looking forward to the Sasha scene, that is going to be a show stealer.

They fixed Hisu's design.

What a gimp.

But who doesnt job to Levi? Isayama doesnt have the ball to let him job due to his immense popularity.

Fuck off, Grosha.

Looks pretty good. Spring may be shit but i'am looking foward tot his

After what he did to Erwin and Mike, among others, he deserves a terrible end! Vile person!

It looks great.

SNK
BNHA
Berserk

/u/ wins again, how can hetfags even compete?

>Monkey Trouble's voice isn't loud and bellowing
I'm dissatisfied. I expected some monstrous voice, not generic faceless male hentai character voice.

good taste though

>Berserk
No, just no

it looks kind of more shonenish than first season ? I don't think it'll be a hit again

Historia is going end up as best girl of anime 2017.

>Berserk
>That clusterfuck in cgi
*CLANG*

YH looked pretty good in the PV.

Real kinks are best kinks.

That CLANG was more convincing and lifelike than anything in the show.

Fuck. I consider Zeke to be my favorite shifter besides Annie and I just realized he's responsible for the deaths of 3 of my 5 favorite characters (Mike, Nanaba, Erwin, Hisu and Annie).

Well it is a shounen

So where will season 2 end?

>Berserk
I don't hate CGI but Bersek looks like shit
>BNHA
The most generic shounen ever created. Is the literal definition of generic. The guy has a great artstyle but terrible writting skills

Chapter 50.

Hisu beating dad titan and her coronation.

And I just realized all my favorites have blonde hair and blue/green eyes

Hopefully chapter 70 but there's no indication yet of anything past 50

You should also check out Shingeki no Bahamut.

One of the best combinations though.

>that titan flip

This shit was suposed to be scary, not hilarious

Really? Titans are always funny, they aren't meant to be scary at all

random titans are often comical.

>This shit was suposed to be scary
Calling straight bullshit

>user can't into dark humor.

then why don't the characters laugh at them more often?

>3D CT
Dropped.

What is he saying in the end, after

>その武器はなんていうんですか。
?

Also, in the scene with the titan sticking out the wall, did the voiceover give out the twist? I can't comprehend the first part, but the last part sounds something along the lines of 肉をあってるなあ。。。

>This shit was suposed to be scary,
Well they also all got killed off screen.

>he
Who?

Must be so hard to write that in english.

The huge furry that takes up almost all of the screen in the last shot, ofc...my gosh.

I doubt this will be as good without I.G.

You know it's exactly trhe same thing from the manga, right?

Have you been in a cave or something?

Roughly he saying 'that thing on your hips that let's you fly through the air.'

I was asking first. Still learning Japanese. First quote goes like, I think: What do you call that weapon?

Second one is: "[...]flesh (it isssssss!!!!!)". Without the full sentence can't make out shit.

Oh...damn, didn't notice. However, I asked because I also wanted to learn some moon in the meantime.

腰につけた、飛び回るやつ

日光を当てるな

how big was I.G.'s role during s1 production?

I don't know if I would call it a kink

The lighting and the backgrounds look great, just like before, but the animation just doesn't look as good as it did in the first season.

Oh, thanks man, turns out I was wrong about the last one.

Male perspective though. Changes things a fair bit.

You can see a slight difference in animation and art style, only WIT touched the OVA's if that's a good reference point

The did fix her eyes.

So, how pissed you guys be if they stop right after the Clash of Titan arc, and leave the Uprising arc for s3?

What was changed? Comparison?

Good thing they also got her broad shoulders and also her short hair in the flashback right. Hisu also looks even cuter in S2.

She had brown eyes in S1, while in the manga they are actually grey.

That fucking song sounds amazing.

Yeah not really going to be swayed by this PV because the progress of the production doesn't seem very promising.

The recently released BD/DVD boxes indicate it might be 1 cour so that could be their saving grace and keep them from crushing production entirely

We're probably not going to get dynamic scenes like this anymore

HIsu looks a bit older. She has a tendency to look a bit bobbleheaded in s1 due to her hair making her head look huge.

That's what I don't understand. They've had 4 years to prepare for what's been the biggest anime success in years. How exactly are they having issues with production? Don't even get me started on Kabaneri S2.

What makes you say this? We've not even seen a full episode yet.

It's kind of funny how they go out of their way to avoid showing BR's human forms in all the trailers.

They showed them in the magazine and poster.

Shit animation confirmed.

Also after reading the manga, I doubt anything entertaining happens in season 2.

It's not like they have a free say on when they can start with something. They have a tight schedule which one can easily see if they look at Noitamina's TV block. They had the go to start on the production around October/November last year.

Well Wit's PVs tend to be pre-animated which means it isn't representative of the production's progress but they are selected scene that were animated in advance for the sake of advertising the product.

Where I get this impression? Well there were regular updates on twitter about the production's progress and word from the staff and I believe it was January when the production on the second episode finished. Being only this far progressed three months prior to the actual airing might as well be a death sentence to a production that goes beyond 1 cour. And even if it is one cour it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that the quality might take a major dip towards the final episodes

We are going to see him shirtless this season aren't we?

Ovaries can't handle it already. Phew.

Well shit. Hope that's not the case, not read the manga in years but at the very least I'm hoping for good stuff for the Dancer Titan chapters.

Ah I found the tweet where I heard about it again

twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/819578756440477697

Was this a consistent problem for season 1? If it was I honestly didn't notice any huge dips in quality to warrant concern, season 2 sounds like it's going to do well but that might just be me being optimistic because it's been years

I feel like I'm one of the few people who noticed the animation change. Faces eventually started to look weird during some episodes, things weren't as consistent and detailed. It still had smooth animation at least.

Wait, isn't the made for TV version of anime like this, the ones that sell well, always lower quality than the DVD and BR versions?
kotaku.com/obsessive-anime-comparisons-between-tv-and-blu-ray-vers-1789358681

So it isn't that noticeable then unless you look at it with a sharper eye? Well, looks like I've shot myself in the foot coming to this thread since I'll notice it more now.

Best boi 2k17

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=hVIyiJew7cc&ab_channel=songoku1x

Zeke did literally nothing wrong.

For recapping, is it worth rewatching the entire anime or are the 2 recap movies good enough?

When does this air again? I hope they will be faithful to the manga.

I think most people didn't notice anyways. I'm an animation snob so I definitely felt the absence of production ig.

Vanilla Ice kills Avdol

I'd say the recap movies are good enough. Especially the second one since it adds new scenes and goes better with the beginning of S2.