archive.is/LGpZQ

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/op-edge/354362-slobodan-milosevic-exonerated-us-nato/
stripes.com/news/us/navy-professor-resigns-after-racy-photo-inquiry-1.297789
gawker.com/nsa-spook-turned-twitter-pundit-goes-dark-after-dick-pi-1594848048
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

That is the most retarded statement I've

Know what, I should be immune to this shit by now.

Well that's a step down from OMG LITERALLY HITLER, but OMG LITERALLY SLOBODAN doesn't quite roll off the tongue

>violation of godwins law
I agree that comparing Trump to Hitler is retarded, but if someone is actually comparable to Hitler are we not allowed to draw the comparison? Forget godwin's law please.

>they have to preface it with "warning" because their readers don't know who that is

Who?

>(((Schindler)))
e.f.t.
are they good at anything else btw?

fucking kek

We should start saying he's the Baby Bear from Ruskya. People won't get it but they'll play along.

Oh, the same Milosevic that was exonerated recently? The one the media lynched because of "my poor Muslims"?

That guy? The one looking you protect his country from the Muslim terrorists imported into his country?

That's fine.

rt.com/op-edge/354362-slobodan-milosevic-exonerated-us-nato/

being cianiggers

Slobodan means free, it rolls quite well

Yeah, I always liked him. He stood up to the US deep state, too.

We can only hope.

who?

Guy from the Serbia-Croation war who was just tryna do right by his people. Got brought up on war crimes charges for tryna get mud bloods outta his people's turf. They hung him for it.

It's the same story as Pic related but also different ending.

Former Serbian president.

>removes kebab and doesn't afraid of anything
Wouldn't that be a good thing?

Reminder: John Schindler lost his job and his reputation because he was Anthony Weiner'ing around the internet and got exposed by a female FSB spy who outed him. He's a literal wannabe kid diddler with an emphasis on Russian girls. Absolutely sick pervert fuck who very understandably is shitting his pants because of the level of corruption he engaged certain current and ex NSA people in this year
stripes.com/news/us/navy-professor-resigns-after-racy-photo-inquiry-1.297789
>August 11, 2014
>PROVIDENCE, R.I. — A U.S. Naval War College professor has resigned following an investigation into a complaint that he took a racy photo that wound up online.

>John Schindler voluntarily resigned his post as a professor of national security affairs, effective Aug. 29, a college spokeswoman said Monday. The former National Security Agency intelligence analyst has been on administrative leave since late June.

>A May text message conversation with a photo of a penis and Schindler's name atop it was circulated in June on Twitter.

Reminder the Czechs did nothing wrong either.

cool

OH shit its this guy? He's part of Louise mensch's crew of conspiracy theorists. He also was caught sending dick pics and fired from his former job, what a joke.

gawker.com/nsa-spook-turned-twitter-pundit-goes-dark-after-dick-pi-1594848048

lol it just keeps getting better

Classic sandniggering. Textbook.