Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu

This manga is on a whole new level of cute

Best boy in trouble

>Kidnapping best boy
Yandere a shit

When is he going to give Komi-san the D

Her stare really does it for me

Hilarious too. Glad translations seem to be starting up again.

>Yandere a shit
Just caught up and I can't disagree

WE gotta save Best boy!

How do we save best boy?

>girl is constantly stressed due to crippling social anxiety
>HAHA LOOK HOW CUTE

What's next, a game where you have to romance double amputees?

Yandere a best

>gay yandere

they are the fucking worst, i already hate this one's guts

her dog is cute

Her mom is best

Thanks for posting this
I was almost going to pick it up, dodged a bullet there

That similar designed slutty girl who goes after 40 year old men gets an anime while this doesn't.

Most of the new characters introduced after it got serialised make this series slowly worse

The best moments are between just MC and Komi, like the phone call chapter.

This was better as a one-shot, the author went overboard with the sidecharacters.

Only side classmate I like is the childhood friend. Because s/he is so far the only one who isn't creepily obsessed with Komi-san.

That's alright about them, but I hate the trope they're based on, or at least how it's being handled. Seeing 's/he' and the like just makes think there's some tumblr group translating it trying to make some 'nonbinary' crap out of it, but that's a personal issue i guess

you don't like traps? i don't really see it as a sjw issue, but more of the author pandering to a fetish for perverts like me. in japan traps aren't part of any agenda but to get otaku hard.

No, I dig traps, I just don't dig the kinda forced "gender ambiguous" bit, traps are dudes that look like girls and pretend they are, not something inbetween. Like I say though, its probably more the way its being translated but seeing it ticks me off anyway

Heh, it's not so bad, we're about 20 chapter in and she's probably going to be dealt with in one or two chapters.

uh oh

Somehow the series seems much worse than the pilot. Does it pick up?

kek

one more chapter?

The yandere slut really kills my motivation to typset the next chapter

For a moment I thought this was navy seal co-
>300 confirmed kills.png
GET OUT OF MY HEAD user

fug, does she get more annoying?

Thanks for the recommendation, OP, liking it so far.