Why do Democrats work harder?

Why do Democrats work harder?

Because they have to put in more effort.

>why do Democrats work harder?
it takes a lot of work to loot the treasury and bank hundreds of millions in bribes and graft

Lol at democrats counting Trump working from his own properties with his entire staff present as vacation time.

because Trump doesn't try to destroy the two other branches of government at any given moment.

When you are a Democrat in the white house you are already on vacation.

Trump wants to transfer the White House to Mar-A-Lago. He doesn't like living at the White House because of lack of privacy and nothing to do. Also thinks the property is old and needs renovation.

Are you aware both parties get bribed a TON?

What are you talking about?

The centralisation of power into the executive branch under bush and obama

kek, Bush was Republican

Ever wondered why the Clintons have billions in their bank accounts? They know that's the true worth of the Presidency, to enrich themselves.
Democrats are more busy selling out their country to Jews and Arabs.

Trump does that stuff far less.

Pic is inflated because the (((media))) counted Trump's home Mar-a-Lago as a vacation region. It technically is, but they also didn't count the other Presidents' homes as vacation regions when they worked from them.

When there's only two parties of relevance, everybody has to pick one or the other. That means there's a ton of differences between members of the same party.

Trump is a nationalist in favor of closed borders and trade protections, while others like McCain, McConnel, Ryan, and Graham are globalist cucks.

This.
>be democrat
>come into office
>economy is in the crapper
>businesses are ripping off customers
>have to do a bunch of shit to fix it

>be republican
>come into office
>shit is ok. Not great, but ok.
>get to fuck off and play golf while congress figures shit out

>thinking you have to be at the white house to get work done when he can meet with and talk to anyone from anywhere with modern technology
He's at Mar a Lago all the time cause the white house is a dump and it's probably got bugs listening in on everything he says

The other presidents lived in the white house.

Sometimes you don't have to do work at all to be a great president.

Why did they put the word "vacations" in quotes?

because they are using the most abstract interpenetration of that word as possible

Bush went to his ranch to clear brush all the time, and Obama went to Martha's Vineyard.

Trump goes home for the weekend. They are counting that as a vacation. Even tho he works from home.

When are globalist media shills going to be shot on the streets, America?

Sure, which is why i said "Trump" and not "republicans".

I'd like to see what they qualify as a vacation and what not.

>Why do Democrats rape everyone?

Because being president means that you're not a wagecuck anymore. I don't know about you guys, but I come up with my best ideas sitting peacefully on a beach or cozy firepit out in the woods somewhere. I imagine that a few rounds of golf would help a president think clearly.

Being stuck in an office is for the unthinking and naturally servile.

Trump works everyday though

Because when Democrats slack off they don't write it down as a Vacation day. Republicans work harder, and then take more days off.

they call when trump goes to trump tower or mar a lago "vacation time"

Because republicans respect the 3 branches of power.

>Puts "vacations" in quotes.
>Thinks we won't notice.

Because Jimmy Carter is a saint.

They called Trump on being on a golf vacation as he was with other nation leaders.
In the business world, golf is huge. It's the best way, bar-none to make contacts in the business world.
They also probably counted every Sunday or something stupid, just for Trump.