Israel you must learn how to be multicultural

Israel you must learn how to be multicultural.

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/216254
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.783515
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5034383/
youtube.com/watch?v=zoKMIPgmrRU
youtube.com/watch?v=j140pNFThoc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Moses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Solomon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Experts say that Israel will not be able to sustain its GDP and thus the importation of migrants would save the country from extinction. Just like Europe, on this premise, Israel should start accepting migrants or face eventual death.

Israel must stop these blatantly Racist policies!

>refugees
>infiltrators
>terrorists
>freedom fighters
The brainwashing is real.

>ITT

Do these memes have any normie/lefty traction?

Asia for the Asians
African for the Africans
White countries for EVERYBODY
Israel for only Jews? Seems mighty racist.

Not yet. Gotta do the leg-work first....

>Not yet. Gotta do the leg-work first....
Israel is already pretty multicultural. Way more muslim israeli citizens than in europe or us.

Wrong. There are millions every year pouring into Europe. Imagine who's doing the instigating for a future land grab..

Secular "Jewish" Israelis aren't having kids: it's all ultra-orthadox and arabs.

I said the same thing my dude.

Bump

Israel has already a growing muslim minority and their women are slut as mush as swedistan

much*

MSM: everyone but Israel need to open borders, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay, schlomo. Source?

>Wrong.
Look at some facts - its not wrong. 20% of israeli citizens are muslim. Europe is not even close to that.

Israel is now requiring DNA tests for immigration to prove that you're of Jewish ancestry. Anyone claiming that Israel should remain Jewish because of "religion" is a liar. They are part of the "Jewish Race", just like the White race in Europe. If the Whites in Europe need to take in migrants (pushed by Jewish leaders), then the Jewish race must do their part as well. They are VERY close to the conflict zone and have tons of US aid to help the migrants. Surely the super-duper high IQ Jews can figure out a way such as tents to house these migrants.

>slut as mush as swedistan
Israeli men are starting to marry shiksas and that pisses local orthodox rabbis.
They are crumbling by their own inventions.

Uhh... Maybe you should check up on those statistics. Again, if the Jewish people are part of a Jewish race, then what's the big deal if it's not just a "Jewish religion state". Why not bring in and help arabs? Racism, that's why.

Hypocritical racists!

Funny how it's mostly Jewish people advocating for importation of non-whites into white countries.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/216254
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.783515

Secular Jews - i.e. the ones who do all the work and fighting and pay for everyone else to sit around and reproduce like rabbits - have remained at replacement-rate birth rate. They'll be a minority in the country they built before long, and then Israel will just be another fanatical Middle Eastern failed state.

This BTFO the shill.

>Uhh... Maybe you should check up on those statistics.
how about you look:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
They don't bring in people who intend to kill them, just like europe shouldn't bring in people who intend to kill them.

>Israel is now requiring DNA tests for immigration to prove that you're of Jewish ancestry.
This is simply untrue.

80 years ago muslims were more than 90%. Now 20%. Soon they'll be 0%.

Also, them being Israelis is only a technicality when Israel conquered land with Arabs in it. They live in their own Arab cities and don't dare attempt to spread their culture in Israeli cities. If an Arab came to an israeli city and tried to pass islamic leaflets, he'd get lynched. A woman wearing a hijab will be looked at as a terrorist and everyone would be wary of her. No one here trusts them.

>Sup Forums hates Israel because they bought the neo-nazi lie that the jewish race is evil
>All the jews Sup Forums hates are actually secular
>The actual, practicing jews live in Israel and are very conservative.
Really makes you think.

Yes it is.

The Israeli State recently announced that it will begin to use genetic tests to determine whether potential immigrants are Jewish or not. This development would demand a rethinking of Israeli law on the issue of the definition of Jewishness.

Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5034383/

PALESTINE FOR PALESTINIANS!!!

THE RIGHT OF RETURN FOR PALESTINIANS IS RIGHT NOW!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=zoKMIPgmrRU

So, now you know it's no longer a question of the "Jewish State of Israel" being about religion; it's about Jewish genetics. Therefore, if Europe should take in migrants to their racial homeland, so should Israeli Jews. It's only fair, especially when all of these M.E. wars are starter for and by Jewish interests. I mean, why travel thousands of miles and risk drowning in the mediterranian, when Israel is 300 miles away?

...and you'd think if things get really bad secular Jews will start bailing on Israel for the US/Canada/Europe in increasing numbers, accelerating their marginalization further.

I don't follow Israeli politics that closely, but I rather the Labour party - i.e the party of the secular Jews which build the country - has become pretty much unelectable due to demographics.

The Jew fears the Arab.

No, you are changing words around. It said "may begin", not "will begin". Moreover, this would only be for people from Soviet Union who cannot show that they have jewish grandparents. Normally, no DNA test is required, you need to prove that you are jewish (converted or born so), or that you have jewish grandparents and have not converted to another religion.

>November Revolution of 1918
>Irrelevent
>As long as they stay in Israel
Quit being an ignorant shill and read up on history of the jew.

Hitler AntiRacist
youtube.com/watch?v=j140pNFThoc

>nice jewish bois
oh maybe kys sweetie

Yes, 20%. And you say you live in Israel? You do realize that, e.g. street signs are in Hebrew and Arabic. Go to any major Israeli city and you will see Arabs all over, including with hijabs. It's not going to be 0% anytime soon. Ask any Israeli Arab whether they want to move from Israel and they will say absolutely no way.

>White supremacists
More like projecting... >Jewish supremacists

but Israel has an infinite line of credit it never need pay back; the US taxpayer.

This Baruch Levy guy appears to be fake, ie not a real person.

Of course there are Arabs in Israel. Israel has been stealing Arab land for 50 years. They've stolen almost ALL of Palestine in comparison to what they were given by the U.N. in 1948. Watchdogs prevented them from 'totally' ethnically cleansing arabs (Jews are arabs also) not of the Jewish religion. Steal and occupy arab land, and guess what you get, arabs living in it.

>Germany is 4 years deep into the worst war humanity has ever seen, and is losing
>commies (many of whom are jewish) try and overthrow the garbage heap monarchies in russia and germany
>Get slaughtered by nazis and soviets in the next 5 decades
I'm not saying they're innocent but give them a break.

>Karl Marx was not a real person.
LMAO

"Stealing land"
This is literally what every nation in the history of the world had done. Arabs did it first to the Christians and Pagans in the Middle East.
Only with Israel do people change their stance on "stolen land"

>Karl Marx was not a real person
commies are not people

>>Karl Marx was not a real person.
>LMAO
Karl Marx was certainly a real person. But the quote was from "Baruch Levy", who does not appear to be real.

But Israel has a high birth rate and population density. What's the argument that they need more?

Good to see it's getting under your skin. AMPLIFY the jewcucking.

but its so BLAND and monocultural. They're missing out on all that VIBRANCY.

>jews run around and genocide Germans and Russians
>I'm not saying they're innocent but give them a break.
>Sup Forums hates Israel because they bought the neo-nazi lie that the jewish race is evil

The 20% I am referring to are Muslims who are Israeli citizens, i.e. with full rights. This 20% does not include Arabs in the occupied territories, who are not citizens. Again, 20% Muslim is way more than the percentage of muslims in Europe or US, citizens or non-citizens.

>Jews run around and genocide germans and russians
Stalin and Hitler were jewish?

Then stop complaining that there are Arabs in Israel.

shills, I see you

Arabs steal land from everyone.
Jews move in.
I'm suppose to care if Arabs are pushed out.
Why?

Because it's historically been Arab land for 4000 years. They didn't 'steal' that area. You kikes got BTFO continually and had to move out into the balkans and into proto-Russia. Then you got BTFO and kicked out of every country in Europe over 100 times since A.D.

NOBODY likes you. You're just like Niggers.

>Then stop complaining that there are Arabs in Israel.
We're not. We are pointing out that morons who seem to be claiming that israel is pushing muslims into europe while having almost no muslims in israel, are exactly that, i.e. morons who don't know anything about simple demographic facts.

>TFW Moses literally walked into Israel like the immigrants did.

The same exact argument can be made for Native Americans.
Are you ready to leave and give the country back?
I'm not.
Contanitnople was the capital of Western Civilization for over 1000 years.
If Muslims aren't going to give it back.
Why should Jews give their back?
Get lost, nobody is giving anything back.

Judaism is a religion of literal cock-suckers. I imagine why this would partially explain pic related if it wasn't tied to cultural-marxism. Jews are some sick mother fuckers.

Fuck off, we're full.

Why is Israel so white? The world demands Israel to take in more refugees!

sounds like you're just mad that (((we))) have an ethnostate and you dont.

israel already has many more muslims than the u.s. or europe. so dont push them on us. if you want someone to take them, you obviously should.

Native Americans weren't pushed out, they died due to a lack of immunity to germs that caused disease. We didn't steal that land, they had no concept of property rights in the first place. They were a bunch of nomadic warring tribes that hadn't even invented the wheel yet. We gave them land and reparations, while Israel, on the other-hand keeps shooting little children that throw pebbles. More Jewish projection in pic related. You sick fucks are the real Nazis, (AshkeNAZI) lmao

Stop oppressing the Palestinians with missles and demolishing their homes and they'll stop throwing rocks.

So, Israeli using an Italian proxy. JIDF pls go

Fuckin shekel hoarder using Italian proxy so you don’t get outed as a Jew

im glad they added ids to Sup Forums so we can see who the iranian shills are.

>just like Niggers
Kikes are worse than niggers because they have money and influence. Look what they did to europe and are trying to pull in the US and Canada, they need to be put in the oven for real this time

I have too. Lately I realised that Israeli people mentality is closer to my own or at least more than what contemporary westcucks have in their heads.

Nuh. We choose right wing part every election.

you know israel literally airlifted tens of thousands of africans into their country, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Moses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Solomon

No, you stop pushing us to take in more muslim refugees when we already have way more muslims than you do. If you're so intent on getting them out of syria/libya/etc, take them yourselves.

your day will come, leaf. and (((we))) will be the ones behind it.

>they had no concept of property rights in the first place.
They didn't know we were taking it from them. So that makes it better.
Look up the long list of Indian Massacre that happened. And that caused many other tribes to flee away from danger.
Other joined the French in war trying to stop it from happening.
Many did die from sickness. The rest, had their nation taken from them.

>israel already has many more muslims than the u.s. or europe
A random kike and it's lies appears

You mad?

>Fuckin shekel hoarder using Italian proxy so you don’t get outed as a Jew
Why would I care, you moron. I'm not doing much more than simply stating facts about the high proportion of muslim citizens of israel.

>(((we))) will be the ones behind it.
No shit kike it already has come

You mad?

Are you seriously disputing that close to 20% of Israeli citizens are muslim?