Parallel Paradise

New manga from Okamoto Lynn!
>Story in nutshell:
Tada Youta is ordinary high school student who is in love with his childhood friend. One day during class however he is attacked and seemingly killed by weird person in scarecrow costume. But then he wakes up in fantasy world where live just dreadful monsters and beautiful girls. And as he quickly learns, girls in this word have absolutely no endurance towards men. Then he gets simple order: "Procreate!"

>RAW of first chapter here:
bzland.net/?topic=81787.0

>Second chapter around next monday

Other urls found in this thread:

dm5.com/m471382/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rare MC that loves his childhood friend
>dies immediately

At least fantasy world looks good.

How are humans not dead if it's just girls? And if girls can have babies through magic, why the need to breed with men?

Hard to say after first chapter. Maybe next will tell more. For now at very last know, that main girl is cute.

>multiple threads about this before the first chapter is even translated
I'm honestly astounded that there are people on Sup Forums who are interested in whatever the fuck Okamoto shits out after Elfen Lied, Nononono, and Brynnhildr were all insane poorly-plotted edgefests.

Elfen Lied was good, Nononono was brilliant, Brynhildr was decent before messed up on the end. And then there was Kimi wa Midara which IS just gorgeous.

Kimi wa Midara is pretty good ecchi, yes. The rest are fucking shit, and I'm actually chuckling a bit at the idea that Nononono - a series about skiing that somehow jammed in retarded drama involving old-man-blackmail-rape, seven-foot human sacrifice escapees turned murder hobos, and people half-dying from stab wounds on the slope, before it got axed and ended suddenly without an actual conclusion because no one was buying that piece of shit - was brilliant.

First time I've seen a design that screams 'I'm main girl' this much

I enjoy them for some reason

Maybe you get at least soothed by fact, that Kimi wa Midara and Brynhildr are mentioned as Lynn's primal representative works on title page ( ), which just suggest what Magazine expect from new series.

Well, actually...

what mango is that from

That's just Kimi wa Midara.

>somehow jammed in retarded drama involving old-man-blackmail-rape, seven-foot human sacrifice escapees turned murder hobos, and people half-dying from stab wounds on the slope
That's why it's amazing. I unironically love Lynn's total insanity.

Just judging from first chapter, where main heroine is already nearly killed just because get too mushy from protagonist and thus is unable to properly fight, I know what exactly we can expect here from this regard.

>Kimi wa Midara and Brynhildr are mentioned as Lynn's primal representative works
Unless someone is really, really famous for one specific series, they'll always just be advertised as the author of whatever they did most recently.

thought so its just been a while since ive read it. suck they dont update

>Kimi wa Midara
I come back to check for new chapters once a year. Why is this shit so fucking slow to update?
What a faggot author.

Okamoto is a shepard, and I his sheep.

Blame the Scum author.

She did new work while Kimi wa Midara was on hiatus.

Maybe when Scum is finished, Kimi wa Midara can be started again.

>>Maybe when Scum is finished, Kimi wa Midara can be started again.
Scum is finished as of today, but she still has two other series.

kek

Kimi wa Midara is very minor project for Lynn, not even draw by him.
Also so far, new work truly looks like taking certain ideas from those two things.
Similarity with Brynhildr you can see here And with Kimi wa Midara you have here.

Because both author and artist have their own works and Kimi wa Midara is a side project they work on together when both have free time.

Picked up.

But having one single chapter in whole year is very sad state.
This better to be similar to Kimi wa Midara most as possible, to give us some compensation at least.

For translation?

Is this possible?

>piss again
goddamn it

>piss again
Based.

It's not piss, it's love juices.
Read OP. She has absolutely no endurance towards men, thus any MC's touch, makes her cum.

Cant wait for the aniem.

I just want for second chapter to be out already. I need know and pray for this to go Kimi wa Midara route. Otherwise we get just another World End's Harem, which would be just huge waste.

> love juices

kek. that explains the raping at the end.

Basically we are getting series with whole world of horny girls.

Now only question that remains is how long will MC keep his chastity.

Are her love juices holy?

Well, she is paladin.

God, that's hot.

Surprise second chapter is already out!
And
HOLY FUCK! That mad man really did it! He DID it!
MC is pure Alpha!
There are niples!
There is breast milk!
There is female cum shots!
And there is actual Cunnilingus!
We are Full Kimi wa Midara! Maybe even more!
Chapter 3 not soon enough!

post em

I just must say why Murakami was never like this!

found it and wow, he really went right to it.

But does he stick it in?

Is this even legal?

This ceases to be safe. How he got this into Young Magazine.

Damn

He passes out after he gets her off.

Not yet, but eats her completely.

Then it's shit.

Just wait. Even Kimi wa Midara wasn't right away.

Lynn doesn't disappoint

Damn, if Lynn can include this in Young Magazine, why not others?

Holy fug. I'm on board. Looks like there's good times ahead.

Based Lynn

I can't end like this dammit!!

Huh, was going to pick up Satanophany (Deathtopia author's new work) from last week's young magazine as a new translation project, but maybe I should do this instead.

Do the deathtopia mangaka one, looks more omoshiroi than this generic garbage.

Dude, this is already can't be called "generic" in any way.

Do this instead pls. I can proofread for you, if you want.

DO IT

Does a female Paladin lose her holy powers when she's eaten out?

So far is just angry and tries to kill him with sword. And that's humorous cliffhanger for next chapter.

So this is pretty much lewd isekai by Lynn?

Because I'm ok with that.

Borderline Hentai level is essentially already confirmed.

Link for Chapter:
dm5.com/m471382/

It even took some time for Kimi wa Midara to have sex though.

This manga already moved faster than Kiss x Sis for example.

Deathtopia's author seems to produced quickly axed works these days.

Deathtopia was shit. He produced something even worse than Cage of Eden.

Jesus Christ, I'm picking this up.