Goodbye lads

and goodluck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9QJRw56cOVw
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-israel-politics-20171206-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What're you gonna do, slit your throat with a tablespoon?

see you tomorrow
and the day after
and so on, you get the idea

Nembutal

There is no escape, you fool

How far we have fallen from what we once were here

Later fag

>D-don't leave me, user.
>I'm scared.

Goodbye, friend.

Bye
See you tomorrow.
Remember that you're here forever.

We'll miss you

i love you all and it's been a wild ride,i am afraid that i will not be able to respond to more replies,time to die

My next shot will be in your honor. Maybe I'll see you soon. RIP, Nige.

One of my best friends actually died this morning. So fuck you, LARPer.

don't die buddy. stay and meme. here's a good deconstruction of the new star wars movie
youtu.be/9QJRw56cOVw

This

FFS, don't you want to know if Trump builds the wall or not? We need all hands on deck.

>goodbye lads
don't do it. My 15 year old cousin's kid just offed himself 2 months ago. It is not worth it, and there are plenty of people who will miss you.

Don't do it. Talk to somebody. Get help.

You forget to knock off the light

do a backlfip

Sorry to hear that you're gonna kys, wish you would reconsider and join the armed forces or something

Onward Soldier

fpbp

why die when this exists
live for bomba

Yeah, give a suicidal guy weapons training and potentially send him to combat. Brilliant.

hey wait, you cant use jack for this kind of thread. fight club is the exact opposite of killing yourself. you kill all the shit that makes you weak and sad, you rebuild yourself into the person you want to be.

Tip of my finest fedora to you, sir. See you on the other side.

What a fucking waste, at least beat up some kebabs or something.

OP Best revenge against (((them))) is to try live a good life and have a big family and prepare them for the upcoming race war.

friendly reminder that you are a man, you require not just bodily needs but spiritual needs as well.
You can be feeding yourself, surviving, exercising, but still feel empty.
In the current year, movies and television have replaced the church as our spiritual fulfillment.
Watch a movie or something man

Good bye, bong. Will be joining you soon.

If you're going to off yourself at least leave a suicide note about not being able to handle becoming a minority it your own country. Make it count.

godspeed user. may the stars be yours.

>walking out of a movie right before the thrilling climatic ending

ducking out now sounds like kind of a waste of time, why not sit through this shit-show with us for the last 15 minutes?

you got pol in your id
that's a sign don't do it

hell is eternal for suiciders
buh bye sinner

this is a good idea, i like this,
do something for your country, for white people

He doesn't.

You have POL in your ID you are destined for greatness here. Have you tried fapping to traps? It always cheers me up.

This. I'm gonna see all the movie, even though I might not like the ending, because we're right before the damn climax.

>,time to die
Only God can decide when each of us reaches our time to die. If you kill yourself, you just may spend eternity in Hell. Why take that chance? go seek help. Talk to someone. Re-invent your life, change your name, move. Do anything but kill yourself, please. God loves you. Jesus loves you. Many people love you. We need good peeps on Earth so please don't let your sadness and depression win. Peace.

OP's going to jail for posting illegal opinions

get up soldier. if you wanna die do it on your feet.

t.larper

It's fun to joke about killing yourself huh, you dumb piece of shit

Maybe you should kill yourself

DO A BARREL ROLL!

I should be dead now, but I decided not to kill myself. I don't know why. Maybe fear of Hell, that's the biggest thing holding me back. There's always time to die though. I just wish the kikes would start WWIII

Become a hero before you go.

Imagine leaving your people just before the battle has begun. Pathetic

F

John 3:16:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

You will burn in Hell for all eternity if you kill yourself now. The world won't accept you, but Jesus will.

Post pics or it did not happen

He can become the ignition and be a hero. DO IT user!!!

I was gonna say at least take some pakis with you, but I guess it's too late now.
F

Fuck off christcuck.

don't you wanna live long to see the fall of the globalist?

One of my friends is actually at some faggoty LARP thing. So Fuck you larp larper.

you'll miss the opportunity to laugh at Q schizos when it all comes tumbling down

it's too late man, he's gone.
press F to pay respects
F

F

Give your life to Christ. You have nothing to lose

F

F

mod you can delete now

don't do it. we need you. whatever you're going thru, in the grand scheme of things, isn't significant and will pass. take care of yourself bro

pussy

pls stop, you can start building a new life, you live in a great country,

You'll be missed Frank.

Is he dead?

Good.

>an heroing while muhammad creates 15 more junior copies of himself next door

Fucking low energy desu. Shame

Suicide in an unhealthy state of mind can be forgiven. Also the virgin Mary is known for stopping poor souls from falling into hell. All we can do is hope and pray for the best. May God have mercy on his soul.

lel you stupid fuck, i can smell your cunt. there are thousands of ppl that nobody would miss you degenerate mutt. if you believe you have to talk somebody out of suicide use better arguments bitch, if user kills himself you have blood on your bitch hands.

even if your squirming on the ground in your own blood you can still fight try to call an ambulance

Why do you deny God?

Next user who wants go off the ride at least say we're are you from or what are you going to do, to be able to search you in the news the next few days.

Such a waste, could of taken a few Paki's or Jews with him to hell.

Real shame. :(

lol

Suicide is not something you would usually see a Christian do. It is possible, but I doubt it.
Also, Mary is a woman. She was a blessed woman, but is not an angel or a deity. She doesn't save anyone.
I can tell you're Catholic. Watch this video, my friend: youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo

God isn't real. Hell does not exist. Your kike religion is a blight on humanity and a cultivation of everything wrong about it. Your religion has caused an immeasurable amount of people to suffer agonizing lives.

F

t. kike
fuck off, hitler didn't like it bc of the mixing, the messages of peace were what matters. Jesus wasn't an arab, he was greek

Suicide is Painless
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
Go out in style user, go for high mudslime score

pol made me appreciate the good looks of some the traps posted here. does this mean im gay?

Fuck off your Christshit larper. There is absolutely no evidence for god let alone the Judeo-Christoan one. Christshits are useful tools for kikes. The biggest support for Israel comes from Christians.

The revolution just begun, why leave now

Daily Reminder: the almost universal cure to being suicidal or depressed is to stop focusing on your own problems 24/7. Take at least an hour per day to find and help someone whose life is shittier than yours. Humans aren't evolved to be atomized individuals. Your life is going to feel meaningless and worthless unless you have some outlet for directly improving someone else's life that you care about.

>God isn't real.
Yes He is. But if you want to live in your souless world, that is your choice.

Every single country that expelled the Jews (until Israel was created, after which Muslims hated Jews because muh Palestine) was Christian.

F

Not at all. Science has throughly demolished the bible.

Christkikes kept letting them back in and let them control finance. The kike genocides happened under a pagan empire and a heavily pagan-inspired political regime.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-israel-politics-20171206-story.html

>not wanting your best friend to have company
Wow, how rude.

If I didnt have that fear I would have killed myself a decade ago

Christkikes LOVE Israel.