New name to investigate found in Huma / Weiner e-mail dump

Always exciting when a new Clinton connection is found. Would love to see what other ties Anons can find as this is a new name not found in any of the previously released e-mails but a person who was put onto her call schedules, so must be semi significant individual.
>What I know so far
The name underlined is misspelled. It should read:
>HARRY BAJRAKTARI
He is an Albanian from NYC involved in real estate, but could well be a deep commie agent, given the importance of Albania to the worldwide communist conspiracy
>This is his real estate company
bajraktarirealty.com/about.html
>This is the email mentioning his call along with Rep. Eliot Engel (NYC Dem)
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06429415/C06429415.pdf
How close is Hillary and/or Huma with this Albanian dude?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2ozkonDxS8
youtube.com/watch?v=58qrZRFvAbQ
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-11262/C05702619.pdf
conservativereview.com/articles/mcmaster-brings-top-obama-administration-officials-into-nsc-sources-say/
medium.com/@RPublicService/feds-at-work-right-hand-men-to-the-pentagons-top-officials-ca99b6c93fbf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06429415/C06429415.pdf
bajraktarirealty.com/about.html
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sq&u=http://illyriapress.com/hillary-clinton-perseri-mes-shqiptareve/&prev=search
jihadwatch.org/2017/09/administration-sources-creepy-tweet-was-coded-message-to-mcmaster-about-leakers
archive.is/yqTTK
usip.org/events/youth-and-peacebuilding-role-young-people-war-and-peace
usip.org/publications/2006/08/kosovo-ethnic-nationalism-its-territorial-worst
zoominfo.com/p/Yll-Bajraktari/1094889782
balkan-spezial.blogspot.com/2015/04/der-albanische-interpol-chef-in-tirana.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10STATE9907_a.html
archive.is/XGCt5#selection-4155.1-4155.159
therealdeal.com/2017/08/25/take-the-money-and-run-for-office-real-estate-is-donating-to-these-city-council-candidates/
twitter.com/cernovich/status/888974213737881600
osce.org/support-to-insider-mediation?download=true
archive.is/4QAld#selection-1629.57-1629.104
therealdeal.com/2016/12/07/heres-what-the-10-20m-investment-sale-market-looked-like-this-week/
youtube.com/watch?v=oa7ksjc2nLc
youtube.com/watch?v=89-cCq1BMyc
opencorporates.com/companies?jurisdiction_code=&q=Bajraktari Realty&utf8=✓
opencorporates.com/companies/us_ny/602134
corporationwiki.com/p/2o8q3q/flamure-realty-corp
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06426487/C06426487.pdf
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/1279833_final-minutes-from-iati-partner-country-and-steering.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for slum lord connections.

Bump for interdast

Thanks bump lads, it was just a strange name to see, I'm open to non-nefarious ideas behind what her dealings with this guy could be, but knowing Clintons and their interest/influence in that part of the world, and like I said about Albania's historical importance to the worldwide communist conspiracy, I was hoping some autists could use this as a jump off to dig more

Here's out friend Harry and the aforementioned Rep Engel doing a hostage video/endorsement of Senator Obama in 2008
Who were they recording/broadcasting this weird poorly produced message to online all the way back then?
Spoopy shit.

Nigga on the left

wat

Harry loved old youtube LOL

Peronal letter from HRC to Bajraktari thanking him for expressing sympathy over BENGHAZI
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-11262/C05702619.pdf

SPOOPY LADS

She clearly treats this slum lord Albanian seriously. How many people must have "expressed condolences" over Benghazi and this guy gets a personal letter from the Sec of State thanking him? WHAT TF?

When you start putting it together, it's clear she was co-cordinating communist unrest throughout the world. That was her and Obama's job. All of her daily schedules involve Burmese, Khazak, Algerian, Albanian, etc. MAJOR COMMUNIST PLAYERS all of them, in the historical context of where Communism spread. You have to investigate this was a global conspiracy that she was an active agent in creating and executing

Holy fuck
conservativereview.com/articles/mcmaster-brings-top-obama-administration-officials-into-nsc-sources-say/
MCMASTER HIRES FROM THIS FAMILY ONTO NSC

MCMASTER REALLY IS A COMMUNIST SOROS AGENT

>National security adviser H.R. McMaster has quietly pulled in high-ranking officials from the Obama administration into senior positions on his staff, current and former administration officials told Conservative Review.

>In recent months, McMaster has hired influential members of the Obama Pentagon. One of these individuals was assigned to boost the Iran nuclear deal with Tehran, while the other became a trusted aide to former defense chief Ash Carter.

>The recent hires are Ylli and Ylber BAJRAKTARI, Albanian-Kosovan brothers who elevated to the top of government in the Obama administration.

more
>A 2016 Medium profile of the brothers describes the major influence they have had in crafting policies for the previous administration.

>“I have never heard of a story of two brothers playing such a critical behind-the-scenes role at the Pentagon,” Carl Woog, a senior Obama NSC adviser, commented to Partnership for Public Service.

>“Ylber travels with [Sec. Carter] to international destinations and attends all his Pentagon meetings on foreign policy matters,” the article said.

>At the time, Ylber (pronounced ill-BEAR) was deputy chief of staff to Secretary of Defense Carter, where he helped develop the Obama administration’s foreign policy, focusing on Iran and Iraq. Ylber also worked on the administration’s highly controversial nuclear deal with the Tehran regime.
medium.com/@RPublicService/feds-at-work-right-hand-men-to-the-pentagons-top-officials-ca99b6c93fbf

I kept seeing things related to Albania and Macedonia yesterday when I was looking. Considering the conflict during Bills presidency I think it's a bit suspicious. Also look into Cuba Medicaid/Medicare fraud. I'm pretty sure there was a deliberate effort by Obamas DOJ to funnel money into Cuba

wtf im with her now

Have a bump user

I'm spooped that these Albanian-Kosovans are literally the exact communists and Muslim infiltrators that we need to purge
They are an Awan tier family that Clinton and Obama have given outsize power to in our DOD and now under McMaster as part of Trumps National Security Council

Welp, going to go buy some booze and start this NY early. I'm so sick of people betraying America. Our country deserves to fail. There's no one left who actually gives a shit about it in power

Bump

His name is probably Hari but he anglicizes it as Harry to "assimilate" a bit more.

I hope you're the guy that made that game.

QRD

New Hillary-Huma-Weiner e-mails show Hillary made calls to HARRY BAJRAKTARI (Source 1)
>Who is he?
Albanian-Kosovan real estate slum lord from NYC (Source 2)
Also founded/ran ILLYRIAPRESS.COM (Source 3 and Pic related)
>Who does he know?
Two high-ranking ex-DOD and current NSC members share the surname
>YLLI and YLBER BAJRAKTARI
First hired onto Obama SecDef Ash Carter's staff (Source 4)
>But they're out of power positions now under Trump?
NOPE. Both are now a part of McMaster's Soros-accountable NSC staff (Source 5)

(1) foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06429415/C06429415.pdf
(2) bajraktarirealty.com/about.html
(3) translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sq&u=http://illyriapress.com/hillary-clinton-perseri-mes-shqiptareve/&prev=search
(4) medium.com/@RPublicService/feds-at-work-right-hand-men-to-the-pentagons-top-officials-ca99b6c93fbf
(5) conservativereview.com/articles/mcmaster-brings-top-obama-administration-officials-into-nsc-sources-say/

Bonus: Harry Bajraktari was an early Youtube enthusiast, here are two videos including him endorsing John Kerry and Obama both for President

Bampy. Getting comfy on this 3 degree day

Her team was literally RETARDED. She has every name misspelled

Isn’t real estate a cover for money laundering??

Yes
Clintons relied on their same allies from back in the Kosovo days. EXTREMELY important part of their communist network

So, do you think it's as simple as him providing "secure" real estate for people like HRC to use for whatever they want? Or do you think it's just a financial/business arrangement?

It's been depressing, as all these leaks have come out over the past year or so, to see how DUMB and sloppy these people are, and yet they kept winning. Damn near won again, if the right candidate with the right support hadn't come along at just the right time.

I think he was a middle man who helped bring in reliable spies like these YLBER and YLLI BAJRAKTARI guys. Read the Medium.com article in that rundown post to learn about how rapidly they came to be powerful political figures after starting life as "refugees" from Kosovo. This has been part of an operating communist spy ring that dates back probably to the 50s or 60s at least. Clintons were regularly given useful agents and expected to get them into powerful, under-the-radar positions. Think of them as another example of how the AWAN family from Pakistan were left to infiltrate the House of Representatives networks and systems. I'm sure Bajraktari (like Khizr Khan) was a major operative in recruiting and providing safe passage and safe housing for coming and going communists out of NYC

If Trump is getting guidance on iran from McMaster and these Kosovan Bajraktari brothers, we might be still in deep shit

Bajraktari's are fiercely pro-Iran, that's how they rose to power under Obama
jihadwatch.org/2017/09/administration-sources-creepy-tweet-was-coded-message-to-mcmaster-about-leakers

I think Trump knows where McMaster is coming from.

McMaster is /ourguy/ don't let Jew shills tell you any different.

Media hates McMaster for a reason.

Agree, better to ring the alarm here unnecessarily than be caught flat footed at an inopportune time. Trump wants Iran taken back by shah-era secularlism without having to start a ground war, McMaster and ex-Obama-Clinton agents will do everything to subvert. Every move of the NSC needs to be closely monitored which didnt happen enough here in 2017
fuck right the fuck off

Oh dear.

>calls Cernovich "the media" on Sup Forums
fuck off commie

>t. Jew
Hey faggot. Israel is a terrorist nation that will be FORCED to give all its land back to Palestine. How does that make you feel?

McMaster and these Bajraktari boys are the ones responsible for ousting Bannon, McFarland and supreme ourguy Rich Higgins from the NSC as Trump and Flynn envisioned it
>Deputy National Security Adviser Rick Waddell, Senior Director for Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Gulf States Joel Rayburn, and Yll Bajraktari, a former special assistant to the deputy secretary of defense during the Obama administration, have been coordinating an extensive public relations campaign in support of embattled National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster, according to multiple sources.

>Members of the national security community who spoke with PJ Media describe the talking points used during this effort to defend McMaster’s tenure as NSA as “absurd,” “dishonest,” and “comically inaccurate.” But sources primarily expressed anger regarding insinuations that NSC members fired by McMaster or otherwise no longer in their positions -- such as K.T. McFarland, Rich Higgins, Adam Lovinger, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, and Derek Harvey -- are gone for reasons other than ideology.

>Over the past week, several media accounts have painted them as “conspiratorial” members of the “alt-right,” possibly leaking information to the controversial Mike Cernovich, and possibly working in tandem with Russian social media accounts. Such claims, which have been picked up by several outlets, are reportedly doing lasting damage to reputations and careers.
archive.is/yqTTK

I'm sure the idiot defending mcmaster is calling me a jew or jew lover, just filter the ID to not be bothered. He's the only shill ITT so far

MCMASTER IS ~~NOT~~ /OURGUY/
HE IS MAINTAINING AND ATTEMPTING TO ADVANCE OBAMA-ERA FOREIGN POLICY USING OBAMA AND CLINTON'S NETWORK OF FOREIGN SPIES, STRATEGICALLY PLACING TWO CLINTON-CONNECTED KOSAVAN-ALBANIAN BROTHERS ON THE NSC MEANT TO ADVISE PRESIDENT TRUMP ON A DAILY BASIS. MCMASTER AND HIS STAFF ARE PRO-IRANIAN STEALTH ISLAMISTS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ARAB SPRING AND THE ONGOING WORLDWIDE REFUGEE "CRISIS" (BOTH MANUFACTURED CRISES)

This Eliot Engel, he is named in the 1st source and in the YT vid. I did a quick research and his grand parents were russian jewish who immigrated to the US.
He is a die hard liberal.
Gun grabber.
Energy reformer.
A strong supporter of single payer healthcare.
Is a supporter of recognizing Jersusalem as the capital of Israel. lol

The list goes on and on. I think we may have a commie spook right here guys.

Yup, think you're very right user.

Engel would appear to be a major asset to the global communist conspiracy. All of this will tie together. See if there are any noteworthy Albanian ties to Fetullah Gulen and his network of charter schools in America. Or research Albanian-Kosovan ties to the Arab spring movements across the mid-east

This guys good

Once i sniff out a commie i dont want to stop until they're dead and buried
Better dead than red

>88

BAHAHAHA COMMIES BTFO

Here's current NSC staff YLLI BAJRAKTARI mentioned in a 2006 NGO page
usip.org/events/youth-and-peacebuilding-role-young-people-war-and-peace
>Yll Bajraktari, Discussant
Founder of THE FORUM, a youth organization in Kosovo

>YLLI BAJRAKTARI also goes by YLL BAJRAKTARI
>Founded Kosovo "youth organization"
>NEED RESEARCH INTO THIS GROUP
Look into BAJRAKTARI "The Forum"

MORE
usip.org/publications/2006/08/kosovo-ethnic-nationalism-its-territorial-worst
co-authored piece titled;

"KOSOVO: ETHNIC NATIONALISM AT ITS WORST"

Must be weeded out
zoominfo.com/p/Yll-Bajraktari/1094889782
>Yll Bajraktari
>Special Assistant To Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at Office of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff -
>Company: Office of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

investigate every connection

I seeeeeeeee. The darker side of pay-for-play?

More about putting commie-sympathizers into power within western powers
Here's another corrupt Bajraktari that was put into high power
balkan-spezial.blogspot.com/2015/04/der-albanische-interpol-chef-in-tirana.html
>The Albanian Interpol chief in Tirana Artan Bajraktari was arrested, a direct relative of the Capo of the Albanians Mafia: Sali Berisha
Since known years, which is the Interpol office controlled by criminals, like virtually all institutions in the Albanian space. Therefore there is no legal proceeding, no one makes arrests, ignoring the extradition agreement and sought murderers are deputies because you buy new identities, then write out the now deposed Interpol chief, false names, false birthplaces wanted list.

> ARTAN BAJRAKTARI, direct relative of the Capo of the Albanians Mafia: Sali Berisha held as Stratfor. The family is also a direct financier of the gangster US Senator ELIOT ENGEL.

They are going to attempt a hostile government takeove, many assassinations. It will Start a civil war. Trump and his base will be victorious. MAGA....America will never be the same.

not commie sympathizers. actual commies*

Investigate the clinton ties to Albanian mafia as well as Eliot Engel

STAHP IT WITH THE DIGITS
investigating right now

He's on our side user
Another Bajraktari given USG clearance through State under Clinton named in Wikileaks cable
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10STATE9907_a.html

>SADAT BAJRAKTARI

Why hasn't Huma or Clinton been indicted for the negligent handling of classified information?

Because they stacked every department/agency with literal communist spies to protect their commie work

Taking short break, keep us bumped if you are finding this thread interesting and consider adding your own research

Look for any all Bajraktari's that may have been placed into positions for subterfuge

>The Mission focuses its support on increasing and improving young people’s participation and contribution to policy design and decision making in public life.

So, these people are like the "bureaucratic mercenary" layer of the power structure?

Waiting for IRL fireworks user, pray youre right

bump

Nice user, try and trace the money, all roads will likely lead to Soros

Yes, they were given jobs that gave them way too close access to top secret networks and military strategy, not good

If any person here can tie the Bajraktari's to Soros directly we have a legitimte news story

I have the feeling this organisation is a big piece of the puzzle, the more I read into it. It's a multi-national commie operation.

"civil society" is a codeword. they mean communism. any ties to Muslim Brotherhood you see?

therealdeal.com/2017/08/25/take-the-money-and-run-for-office-real-estate-is-donating-to-these-city-council-candidates/

Surely what is this?

Have to give Cerno credit for accurately calling out McMaster for who/what he is. He had eyes on Bajraktaris months ago
twitter.com/cernovich/status/888974213737881600

Nice, just as suspected, he's offering free office space to his preferred candidates

So many goddamn commies in NYC political offices, nothing's changed in 100 years

Not that anyone should have expected a communist front operation to provide any actual service to their real life tenants

Pic related yelp reviews of BAJRAKTARI REALTY

osce.org/support-to-insider-mediation?download=true

pdf found on

Supported by the Berghof Foundation who they claim on their site to:"creating space for conflict transformation". So it's a subverting organization.
archive.is/4QAld#selection-1629.57-1629.104

Can't find any mention of Soros yet, but plenty of jews.

Ignore first link

I read these too, curious he could still have money after providing such a shitty service

That makes sense since he lifted the embargo

The NY real estate news site says the group just sold a 14.5 million property in December
> 4.) Bronx-based Bajraktari Realty sold a six-story multifamily building in Hamilton Heights for $14.5 million. The 41,520-square-foot at 530 West 136th Street building includes 37 residential and two retail units.
therealdeal.com/2016/12/07/heres-what-the-10-20m-investment-sale-market-looked-like-this-week/

Liquidating assets?

Good thing Trump knows the ins and outs of the shitty world of NYC real estate

The communist real estate that makes you see red

Gross. Off to Reddit faggot

Always a fucking kike.

Yeah I know but.. what about this "Claire coleman"?

>DIVERSITY CHECKS
There is certainly plenty to hate with the RINO camp, and many of them should hang as well, but the mix of corruption, evil, stupidity, and arrogance found at the core of the DNC should be a red flafg to any American with a pulse and a soul.

These are islamists user, they are the friends and allies of the deep communist state. Clintons seem to love these type of criminal families just like the Awans from Pakistan. The Bajraktari's are stealth islamists pushing US foreign policy towards supporting Iran as an islamist state. Started under Bill Clinton, laid low during Bush years, re-emerged and re-positioned to higher levels under HRC/Obama and now just barely hanging on from holdovers at the agencies and McMaster running the NSC

Does anyone here have the screenshot of an Insider telling of HRC’s post election plans? Like a nuke war or some shit.

a front?

Don’t forget he’s probably loaded, maybe a donor and may help with trafficking

Bump for interest

How do we know for a fact they're actual commies ?

Can you develop more about this "communist spy ring" from the 60's ? I'm genuinely interested, I never heard of something like that.

Alex Jones is my spirit animal.

Source for stating such fuckery?

>name misspelled
This is one of the ways they get around legal summons and such.

This is also a technique used to launder money.

Bump

MS-13 gang head and promoter???

Watch this two part film
When McCarthy was investigating, they learned of the existence of 4 communist spy rings operating within government, but only 2 of the 4 were ever actually discovered and named. The other two, ostensibly, have been operating continuously

>The Subversion Factor, Pt1: Moles in High Places
youtube.com/watch?v=oa7ksjc2nLc
>The Subversion Factor, Pt2: The Open Gates of Troy
youtube.com/watch?v=89-cCq1BMyc

It's all the same thing. One unbroken battle we've all been unwittingly tossed into. Communism is the great scourge of our planet and it needs to be eradicated

Documentary shows that going all the way back to the Rosenbergs, it has been a constant battle to protect nuclear plans and raw materials. Why do you think the Clinton and Obama was so eager to give up our Uranium? It was essentially a payback for what had happened decades ago, with people like Alger Hiss and the Rosenbergs being caught red handed attempting the same shit, only between 2009-2015 very few people knew enough or had enough power to stop it

Just for fun

Could ccertainly have played a role. Khizr Khan too. These were agents useful because they had the businesses to help import and give safe passage and housing to commies (or gang members doing the commies bidding)

WHOIS info for bajraktarirealty.com:

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Hadjar Bajraktari
Registrant Organization: Bajraktari Realty
Registrant Street: 617 East 88th Street
Registrant City: Bronx
Registrant State/Province: New York
Registrant Postal Code: 10458
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7183654310

Open Corporates link of interest:

opencorporates.com/companies?jurisdiction_code=&q=Bajraktari Realty&utf8=✓

Note the misspelling here:
>Directors / Officers

> BAJRAKTARI REALTY CORP, dos process agent
> HARRY BUJRAKTARI, chief executive officer

opencorporates.com/companies/us_ny/602134

corporationwiki.com/p/2o8q3q/flamure-realty-corp

>Flamure Realty Corp. filed as a Domestic Business Corporation in the State of New York on Monday, December 22, 1986 and is approximately thirty-one years old, according to public records filed with New York Department of State.

> C. O Hadjar Bajraktari 4

>Chief Executive Officer
>Hajdar Bajraktari 6
>CEO

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06426487/C06426487.pdf
HILLARY EMAILS KING OF SAUDI ARABIA in 2010 to wish him well over recent operation & Warn him of upcoming expected WIKILEAKS

>Elvane Bajraktari Senior Donor Coordination Officer

wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/1279833_final-minutes-from-iati-partner-country-and-steering.html