Is it unbeatable?

Is it unbeatable?

Nope

The World Over Heaven beat it, but it's complete bullshit so it doesn't count.
There's no way to "defeat" it, but something sufficiently powerful enough could result in a stalemate, due to GER likely being about as strong as regular GE.
You could wait it out for GER to deactivate, or strike before it transforms, but it's basically an undo button.

This guy would be able to lose really well against GER.

Tusk Act 4 could probably beat it, or at least hurt it.

>but it's basically an undo button.
In terms of powerlevels, this is a pretty weak ability, you know.

Are you just one of those dumb faggots who thinks brute strength is the final word? Even if the universe was destroyed, GER can just say "no" and it never happens.

A really persistent undo button, capable of undoing erased time.

Is there even any dimension you can hide from it?
Something like D4C maybe?

If he doesn't catch you trying to travel to another dimension, you can make it.

I'm pretty sure if there's no physical contact, GER can't activate. It only started undoing stuff when Diavolo tried to doughnut Giorno.

except when the universe WAS destroyed and it did nothing.

it only works against shitty JoJo powerlevels,any half decent powerlevel series would destroy it

>implying Pucci was actually the one that did that and Giorno didn't just use GER to completely undo everything from part 1 to 6 because it had gotten out of hand.

Kumagawa can beat it because his eraser is automatic and erases his own death. If Gio somehow died, GER wouldn't be able to undo it because GER would also be dead.

Gio is alive in that universe. SBR and onwards is in another universe entirely unconnected to the last.

I think I may have found a way to beat GER. Its situational but I think it could work. Lets say Giorno was alone without the group with no previous encounter with Man In The Mirror. Giorno is sucked into the mirror dimension rendering him without a stand or anyone to help him out of the mirror.

Everyone save the Part 6 cast is alive in that universe though. The only people who died are the people Pucci physically killed.

Is Steely Dan's stand power basically just being really small?

If you're pulled into the Mirror World, your Stand still exists, it's just outside in the real world without a user. Since GER is independent, it would probably still be able to do undo Giorno being pulled in in the first place, unless GER has to be out for it to undo anything, in which case any sort of sneak attack can defeat it.

The universe wasn't destroyed at all, reread part six.
The only changes to anyone from the original universe to Ireneverse are people that Pucci killed directly, and they were replaced with what are essentially identical duplicates.

>Are you just one of those dumb faggots who thinks brute strength is the final word?
Not really. When i say "powerlevels" i don't mean shitty ki blasts from dbz.
>Even if the universe was destroyed, GER can just say "no" and it never happens.
Firstly, pic related.
Secondly, destroers of universes (and multiverses) are still weak.

It has little offensive power, but the ability to nullify any thought or action that might harm the user and reset it to zero is the ultimate defensive ability.

Tusk Act 4 would stalemate it.

Made in Heaven would ignore it and sped up the universe around Giorno.

D4C would go to another world where it doesn't exist. The interaction with Love Train would also be interesting.

Basically, no Stand us able to directly fight it because of its ultimate defense.

Could Death 13 from part 3 beat him? Providing he wasnt knocked out like Kakyoin

Probably, yeah. Death 13 is pretty good.

Technically, anyone who died for any reason during MiH was brought back as a different person.

Microscopic infiltration.

I can't remember, did it show anyone dying during Made in Heaven outside of the main crew? I vaguely remember an old man dying of old age. If that's the case, what an unlucky son of a bitch.

Yes, he would have gotten a new soul and memories like Irene.

They had to die by Made in Heaven's hand. That old man simply died from old age, his body just rotted really quickly as a result of Made in Heaven.

>the ability to nullify any thought or action that might harm the user and reset it to zero is the ultimate defensive ability.
Causality control/reality warping resistance is exist and quite popular in fiction, you know.
In jojoverse his defense is ultimate, but that's it.