Las Vegas will be nuked on Dec 31st of 2017

Las Vegas will be nuked on Dec 31st of 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ul6jdZHdf4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he spends his weekends larping on a Bhutanese basket weaving forum

There is no 31st December, retard. December has 30 days, so fuck you.

If you live in Vegas, I suggest you leave as soon as possible. It's actually going to happen this time.

prove it, or at least make us believe

i agree with , give us something to make us believe that there's actually a happening and not you just shitposting

Holy Shit

>pic from furry game
>Shitty prediction
>Shitpost

sage

When it does happen, it will be many other cities as well. They plan 40-60 years in advance.

No big loss.

And nothing of value was lost

His source is literally a schizophrenic Indian who posts on twitter. Sage.

then it must be legit

You guys are posting in a slide thread

Fuck off you stupid boomer

He's right tho you bfucking mongoloid.
This is yet another slide thread and you are falling for it
Saging this gay shit and I don't give a fuck if mods ban me, mods are faggots and need to do a better job anyways

This is good, I wanted to play Fallout New Vegas in VR

>bong education

Las Vegas will be COMPED on December 31st, 2017

at least LARP with some quality numerical candy in your post OP. For example: Nashville, TN. mass shooting 12/31/17, Islamic terrorists kill 27, 100s injured. KEK be with you all.

The proofs, son.

good

You know Vegas didn't get hit in that game, right? Mr. House's missiles deflected the bombs.

Good thread.

Just don't say I didn't warn you.

Something's coming. Too many shills around spinning their wheels, waiting for whatever it's gonna be to drop.

Remember, after all this, shills were in on it. They were co-conspirators, aiding and abetting domestic
terrorism and mass murder. They must also hang as traitors along with their masters.

Harsh dude

That's quite the threat. I've informed the FBI about your plans OP

Tons of fucked up symbolism in this video, they've got something planned for midnight New Years. m.youtube.com/watch?v=ul6jdZHdf4w

You sure you wanna go making false reports to the FBI, leaf? That will actually land you in deep trouble.

Holy fuck this was a bad video you dumb limey fuck.

Literally one of the most retarded videos I have ever seen

>tfw i'll be in Vegas on the 31st

Op is a larping faggot.

Postpone your trip.

ITZ HAPPNIN
>ITZ HAPPNIN
ITZ HAPPNIN
>ITZ HAPPNIN
Tell your doctor to up your dosage.

I know you count time by bongs over there so I will teach you a neat knuckle trick for days in a month. Months on knuckle are 31 days. Months in between are 28, 29 or 30.

>cat post
go away glow nigger

Didgeridoo kill yourself

yeah bullshit

WARNING! KALEVA, MICHIGAN WILL BE VISITED BY A SWEDISH TOURIST ON DECEMBER 31st, 2017.

GET OUT NOW AND SAVE THE GRASSHOPPER STATUE.

This is a leap year and Dec only has 28 days so we’re good to go...safe...no worries.

Yeah, right.

Lets hope because its pretty degenerate

Who cares?

I'm just trying to warn people. Don't brush this off. Your life is worth more than some stupid ritual.

Mine isn’t...I’m a cuck and I just watched 5 black guys use my wife for a cum dumpster...and I liked it. I jacked off while I watched. Then she made me “clean up” the mess. I’m human garbage. I may fly to Vegas so I can be there for the happening.

I See the Mudslimes have access to the Internet over in Bongistan....

hope so, we need a big ass whooping happening ... also some nigger purge as "retaliation"

i'll keep my fingers crossed

is this a joke?

File for divorce then pick up a heroin habit. You'd be more respectable and feel better about yourself. Fag

Please nuke GA instead.....