youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
overrustlelogs.net/Destinygg
mobile.twitter.com/MSalutant/status/947171299025211392
archive.is/K542b
reddit.com/user/tamana1?count=675&after=t1_df013ok
youtube.com/watch?v=1yk4dFuA65Q
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7n3awp/uhh_guys_is_there_any_truth_to_this_how_can_we/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many kids have Destiny tried to fuck?

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Third for tfw no autistic gf

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig

fuck off desitin fans

is this pic shopped?

Reminder that you get more flak when you're over the target. Libskeps are SHITTING themselves

Steven "If it's retarded, it should be discarded" Bonell II

what the hell? why is he walking like that, he is playing dumb?

Did he fucking lose his shins in 'nam?

STOP HAVING BABIES

A better question would be how many Pedo's fucked DesTINY

There is really nothing better than a social awkward shy girl

pooped pants

Maybe that's why he doesn't want to admit race realism, because all the darkies have retard level IQ.

childhood is just a social construct bruh

FUCK TRANNIES

GOYS GOYS GOYS
> GOYS GOYS GOYS
GOYS GOYS GOYS
> GOYS GOYS GOYS

Please some burger report Destiny to the police for his grooming server.
This is it, this is our chance to Kraut the little midget out of his misery.

Leave it to an e-celeb general to have a complete week of material yet still are completely devoid of good memes.

bumping for this

HAVE YOU DONE YOUR DAILY DOSE OF INTROSPECTING

overrustlelogs.net/Destinygg chat log COMPLETE CHATLOGS mobile.twitter.com/MSalutant/status/947171299025211392

archive.is/K542b

what am i watching here

>yeah brah it's all about those dank maymays

autism

i'M LAUGHING AND THIS MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE

amphetamine mania

So Sup Forums what degenerate is on list to make /ourguy/ next?

Heck I bet that if Chris Chan ever supported race realism we’ll just built him an altar.

*BREATHES IN*

*BOI*

*dabs*

>Jim is getting more and more content for his videos
He better not let this distract him for his current videos

So Tiny got the nudes of a 15 year old and spread them around to his gang and then he also was grooming a 12 year old? This guy is a real predator.

SOMETHING INTERESTING

When you have free time and you are a little bit on the autism spectrum you can end up like me researching ridiculous shit.

I was interested in what kind of person could be the one that misrepresent the whole JF situation and keep making threads on Destiny reddit.
So i started to autistically navigate through the entire time line of the user that created those posts.

What i find...
> Poo in loo
> Living in Malasya
> He doesn't wanted to be born
> Completely obsesed with his aryanism, his DNA and the different caste systems of the indian society
> Discussing that indians should be more like jews

Really interesting that a Destiny fan that don't even live in the united states or even europe could be taking part in political activism against the alt-right and trying to stop the white nationalists and european identitarians.
It's sicken me, because the guy is certainly obsesed with his own genetics, dna and ancestry but at the same time try to actively stop burguers and europeans from awakening their own racial awareness.
This is the kind of people that we are fighting. Envious sub humans.
reddit.com/user/tamana1?count=675&after=t1_df013ok

no
not autism

it's faggotry

destiny's whole shtick is a beyond obvious compensation/misdirect for some vile shit in his personal life. if you've known these kind of guys before you can pick up on it immediately.

HEY DAWG CHRIS CHAN IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
YOU JUST NEED SOME INTROSPECTION DAWG

You're surprised he could stoop so low?

Fuck it I will entertain the b8.

Few people worship these E-celebs, making most of your point moot. People might like the arguments these people make or the drama they cause, they don't have to and most don't like these people on a personal basis as they don't know them on a personal basis.

We know that Issac Newton was an autist who wanted to shag his sister. Doesn't mean that Gravity is not real and that you will have the moral high ground for saying it isn't real because of the quality of man Issac was.

>lol these two guys have pretty much single-handedly destroyed the skeptic community and forcing race realism content and info to be seen by tons of new people
>BUT LOL WE GOTTA DISCARD THEM BECAUSE MUH MORALS

fuck off, you kike.

>Isaac Newton was a retard

Take that back you gypsy nigger

Its too bad The Alternate Hypothesis hasn't gotten more air time over this whole debacle.

Everyone sees through it except his retarded teenage fanboys. Even on the warski stream, Andy was reading off emails of people who fundamentally disgaree with us on race but couldn't help but side with us simply because Destiny was acting like a kike.

my god I fucking hate Destiny fans

Seems like tonight is gonna be a good night

>Autistic = Retard
You said it not me.

People ask that for every single image that goes beyond the waist-line

He's the autistic philosopher king when it comes to racial science, but he's not "meme worthy" the same way JF is. And sadly, there's a appeal to authority bias against him where opponents feel more able to dismiss his ideas just because he doesn't have a PhD.

That said, he's actually been getting a fuckton more viewers now that he was before this whole thing started.

Where is this from

>Taking youtube chat this seriously

Destiny's website chat or whatever, it's seperate from twitch and is basically his daycare army

looks like destiny.gg chat

Destiny is destined to burn in eternal hell fire
Make it so

if you are attacking the person and not the argument then you lose. its obvious he knew he couldnt match jf on an academic level and went for low blows.

super lame and should be called out for it.

Why would he? He actually knows things and doesn't communicate in memes. Here's a blackpill, it's not actually about WN and truth for a lot of these people, they're dumb, swayed by the best memes, and have no idea what Ryan Faulk is saying on his website and videos, or how he came to the conclusions he did.

>

I have been wondering why he's been so quiet. The skeptics are clearly terrified of him, he could be chasing them around in circles pushing for live debates if he wanted. Maybe just an aversion to personal e-fame?

It's amphetamine abuse.

>BASED MOMMA
I went to HS with Judy Duran AKA Based Momma.
She's Catholic, was never muslim to my knowledge
She's a beaner and her parents are or were illegal aliens.
AMA

I'm just more worried what he's done by himself and not with his gang of predators.

>youtube
it's his private circle jerk chat. It's annoying because they spread out and ruin other peoples chats and whatnot, like your post for example

dem digits are glorious
check'em

This

Where are the proofs?

Why aren't you spreading this knowledge. Do you have a yearbook pic you can post to twitter and shit?

>(((Judith)))
>catholic
>beaner

lol no. She has the most stereotypical kike phenotype I've ever seen. The fact her name is JUDITH just seals the deal.

KUMITE LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=1yk4dFuA65Q

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Her info was dropped yesterday.
Name: Judith Victoria Richmond (nee Duran)

What's his name again?
Samuel "shes not my age but my height" Bonnell II?

/who/

>I've never been in a situation general before
Only newfags can't make memes for their favorite generals.

I'm way too cynical to believe that midget kike will ever face jailtime for anything. He could literally commit those two murders he was planning, drag a cameraman along with him to stream the entire event, and if a judge ever is involved, he'd pardon him because his fee fees were hurting too much for him to think straight. American application of the law is a joke.

How is that a good thing you moron? Do you honestly think that the (((skeptic))) community will ever admit race realism? Do you think Shoe, Armored, TJ, Chris Ray Gun, Sargon and the rest of the gang are gonna debate race realism from a fair point or strawman it to death and burying it even deeper considering the (((diversity))) of their viewers?

I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I hope this is true. I mean, on the one hand Destiny is a cunt who I want to see harmed. But on the other hand, there's a kid involved and I'm being hugely petty and not better than him at all.

Someone give me a quick rundown?

It's hilarious watching all the Destinig shills try to moralfag on us. These people are some of the biggest degens on the planet.

Steve "the girls are tiny and so am i" Bonnell II

atrophy from never leaving the house

>Do you have a yearbook pic
I'm not home right now. She graduated from Radford HS, AZ. She's a year older than me.
Was very popular with the guys. She's older than me by at least one year so she's about 36 or 37. You can find her Yearbook photo in Radford HS Yearbook 1996-2000

>posting a tweet of the chatlog
Why not post the actual chatlog?

You need something overtly sexual to show them or it will just be ignored.

Steven "12 o clock? On my Cock" Bonnell II

Ok I tweeted Naked Apes takedown of Destiny to Metokur. We'll see if he talks about the double murder he planned when he covers the 12 year old grooming.

Are you fucking retarded? Half the skeptics right now are being forced to admit to race realism being legit. Andy Warski is having race realists on his livestream for bloodsports. The skeptics who try to shill against our ideas like Kraut and Jeff Holiday are getting absolutely BTFO.

We're in their base killing their dudes. This is unquestionable a good thing. Now fuck off to endchan if you don't think domination of online spaces doesn't matter. Keep hiding away in the most isolated corners of the internet and circlejerk over your forbidden knowledge instead of trying to spread it.

you're really trying to squeeze every drop out of the lexicon there, 2016+1friend

Steve "19 is too young but 15 is just right" Bonnell

Cool, thanks. This is going to be hilarious when it makes the rounds online.

> user call could send a SWAT team to kill a random person

Also

> No investigation of logs of a grooming internet server

Burgers come on.

>a year older than me
>older than me by at least one year
chosenite confirmed

kek

Steven "if it's one I can fuck my son" Bonnell II

Your general is just boring, fag. At least post some chat logs or collages.

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7n3awp/uhh_guys_is_there_any_truth_to_this_how_can_we/

THEY'RE GETTING NERVOUS LOL

"Pedestigate"

>> user call could send a SWAT team to kill a random person
we are a board of peace

START SUCKING TRANNY COCK

Right here