Finns Do Not Descend From Europeans, Reveals A New Study

>a new study published in the prestigious scientific journal, Nature, reveals that the genetics of the Finnish population differ from the European genetics significantly.

>According to the study, Finns have to be considered its own independent population.

finlandtoday.fi/finns-do-not-descend-from-europeans-a-new-study-reveals/

>Study of the obvious is obvious

The only true whites are the Anglos, the white pride movement is an attempt from the inferior races of Europe to be seen as a equal to the Anglo.

I thought finns are the descendants of the ancient hyperboreans

>Finns have to be considered its own independent population
How is this news?

>The results of the research are important because Finns’ different gene background offers unique opportunities to study the function of genes.

This. Ben Franklin knew it. He wanted America to be an Anglo ethnostate

Not read the link, just the title.
Let me guess - finns are eskimos...???

>For example, according to Professor Markku Laakso from the University of Eastern Finland, the folks of eastern Finland are assumed to descend from only 1,500 families.

I'll just leave this here

>the folks of Eastern Finland
i'm sorry but you eastern "finns" are as Finn and Sami people up North. You need to go back.

>As an example, alterations in the AKT2 gene is a central factor in causing insulin sensitivity, which occurs in about one percent of Finns but doesn’t occur anywhere else in the world.

Canada, Australia, America, New Zealand, Hong Kong, India, South Africa, Rhodesia, the West Indies all these countries should have been Anglo ethnostates. Imagine an India filled with only Anglos

>Fins aren't white
Mongolians were never white

>Early studies show that the carriers of the gene have insulin resistance (cells fail to respond to the normal actions of the hormone insulin) especially in the muscles and liver but not, for example, in fat tissues.

As a fingol, i can confirm

Nasu-Hakola also

All you shity countries from Europe I can't tell any of you apart cuz you all are the same when it comes to Illegal immigration you love Muslims in your cock for him except Western Europe I love them Eastern Europe is full of cuckold who should kill themself

lol That Finn looks like Buzz from Home Alone. Glad to see he settled down with his girlfriend (woof).

Is it me or all of them look really RUSSIAN?

Coffee machine is full power

I'm confused, is this some meme on Sup Forums to denigrate or to make Finns superior?

Fingolians > whities

Anyone in Europe is inferior they should be exterminated for their degeneracy

We all know Suomi is second besti after Eesti.

>eastern "finland"
they ARE RUSSIAN

>no whiteness
>no white privilege
Well done finns.

t. Chicano

They descend from Saami niggers.

we are 110% white

The same will happened with Muslim imigrant once they are settled in Europe. They will be whiter with generations.

And once again we have proven that white doesn't equals European. White isn't a race, it's just color of skin. And in USA they think brown Arabs and Mexicans are white, but that's another story.

If only it was like that in the real world too.

*snert*

Finns are not white

Basically Finland, Baltics, north Russians are

It's the finnish version of hungarian turanism, inbreds with saami looks want to be steppe warriors

Give it a try. You may hive the right (victim)card in your hand.

/ourmongolians/

Ask anyone and they'll tell you there is no people more alcoholic and depressive than the finnics

Finns are elves.

Is mika white?

Our time to use it has expired

Bigger empire when?

haha!

This.
The good part about them is that they are functioning alcoholics.

Hungarians are aryan

I'm definitely of Finnish ancestry then.

NO.

I don't understand, as a non-White, this line of thinking is just as absurd as when the British were trying to kill off the Irish, they're both White and have White privilege (at least in America), why do you guys hate each other so much?

We are clearly superior to "whites"

Beat that you little trout sniffer

We know this.

Das rite. We are the fenno turkic decendants of the jotun giants that the swedish aesir bois fear!

Damn it. A lot of you people look like eastern Swedes. I guess that's the 1970's migration for you...

Finns resemble slavshits.

Middle girl is pretty

>When this

Finland isn't even real.

:3

You're right there lad. There's the exceptional continentals who are high quality men but even they don't have our jenesacua.
I'd fight to the my death to defend you my brother and if there's 10 of us pure Anglos together we could defeat any number of foreigners that challenged us 10 to 1. Or 500 to 1 against us like at Roukes Drift when 100 of us Anglos defeated 5,000 Zulus in open battle.
No where to run, the women and civilians needed time to escape so 100 of us stood behind sandbags and fought 5,000 Zulu warriors. Our base there was a hospital camp with mostly walking wounded who had to stand against the hills that were turned black with africas greatest warriors.
Remember Helmsdeep in The Lord of the Rings - that was just 10,000 orcs. And Helms deeps defences were a mighty undefeated bastion. They had hundreds of defenders. Our redcoats built sandbags and wooden blockades when they knew the battle was coming.
They stood for three days and beat the africas greatest ever warriors because they had your blood in their veins and God loves us.

>Becomes this

Finland: not even once

You're not a scientist who could confirm it.

Jesus, are they competing for least attractive country?
Sweden is full of Aryan Gods and their neighbours are looking like this?

How do I find me a finnish qt3.14?

>sweden
>eastern and western
How is that even possible for such skinny country?

lol, "whiteness" is mostly an american meme, nobody in Europe gives a shit about it, let alone being grouped with anglos

Wasnt there one of you cross flag countries that was resisting the hordes?

Norway was it?
In any case, Finnish memes are the best

It's a meme because amerimutts can't understand the subtleties of life and reality, instead opting for simpleminded jingoism/dualism.

We can just look at your face and confirm it.

Swedes are inferior to us.

I don't get why us Brits always get the reputation for being the ugliest.

At least we still have the basic bone structure of a human, Finns look like fucking aliens wrapped in ham.

t. Swarthy Southern Italian centrist

>irish
>had any kind of privilege just because they are white
They were only an inch above from the blacks in the social pyramid thanks to the anglo brainwashing the american population.

You're slacking. There have been normal finns slipping into your pics.

Finlanders are like a whiter breed of eskimoes

Anglos mad that they don’t have jotun ice magic.

Rude

>they
You're one yourself my friend

>Finns look like fucking aliens wrapped in ham.
Finns look normal.

You have coastal Finns who look like Swedes. Then you have forest Finns who look like Mongols. Your question should be answered right there.

Eesti eesti eesti eesti eesti eesti eesti eesti eesti eesti eesti eesti eesti eesti eesti.

You're not this dense are you? Brits are known to be ugly because their average people are ugly. This finn is clearly hand picking every image.

Average finns >>> average brit

Absolutely disgusting. Just lost all respect for these bastards. The worst part is that they'll still be considered "white enough" and allowed in the ethnostate.

ITT phags not knowing that the mongols are a seperate demographic from European Finns and drag the national average of European DNA down.

Can I get a suomi waifu pls.
I have a forest and alcohol.

>Implying Finns are white

This. Today I saw a guy with blonde hair, blue eyes, facial feature of your typical lithuanian but he had mongol eyes. No exaggeration, his eyes looked like in this pic, maybe even more slanty.

Hitler said they were honorary.

Wrong. Swedes look like finns because we invaded you. Ancient finnish ice giant kings ruled scandinavia.

look asian to me

am I white? american, ancestors moved here 120 years ago from russian clay called finland and poland.

Big if true

I am special, now, give us gibs!

Still fucked up what you did to the Boers. If only you could have contained your Anglo would South Africa be majority white today.

1 Anglo is worth 100 foreign men, we never had large numbers but we didn't need it. just a 100 thousand convicts turned Australia into one of the greatest countries in the world, superior to even ancient civilizations in Europe.
That's Anglo superiority, people say Russia couldn't develop because it's a frozen wasteland, well why did Canada develop to be one of the richest greatest countries on earth?